NBL thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    they can since clarkson made it. anyway PBA will always be there regardless of what will happen. i wonder if clarkson will be playing in the PBA soon maybe when he is 40.
    but Clarkson is a bona fide scorer during his college days. Jalen Green, on the other hand, is one freak of an athlete. these guys are outliers. Kemaka Hepa is already a benchwarmer in his college team. QMB's stats will not attract NBA scouts even European teams will not get him. Sage Tolentino's college career remains to be seen.

I'm pretty sure, Kemaka and QMB will still end up in the PBA after college. Maybe a T1 League stint before PBA.
    Attack
    defend
    Unite

Comment

• Withers, Bairstow and DJ almost all 10 pts at the half .
      Withers forced to play some 5 .
      Humpries out DNP
      Bairstow is a solid defensive player

Comment

• Originally posted by DAdmiral View Post
        https://youtu.be/3QeSqmHAkr4

Withers, Bairstow and DJ almost all 10 pts at the half .
        Withers forced to play some 5 .
        Humpries out DNP
        Bairstow is a solid defensive player
        no one here's interested anymore with the 36ers, its like Ignite deja vu

Comment

• Originally posted by Trae Yong View Post
          Maybe the fight will.draw interest lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
            but Clarkson is a bona fide scorer during his college days. Jalen Green, on the other hand, is one freak of an athlete. these guys are outliers. Kemaka Hepa is already a benchwarmer in his college team. QMB's stats will not attract NBA scouts even European teams will not get him. Sage Tolentino's college career remains to be seen.

I'm pretty sure, Kemaka and QMB will still end up in the PBA after college. Maybe a T1 League stint before PBA.
            clarkson wasn't a "bona fide" scorer in college. he was more like a combo guard and mostly a defensive guard. he became a scorer i think in his senior year and then improved drastically when he was drafted by the lakers mainly due to kobe's influence.
            The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

I wonder what's their excuses gonna be this time around? Or is it gonna be another blame game? They'd probably blame the coach, the team, the "Australian convicts", the IBN trolls when Kai ends up being a benchwarmer aka taga bigay ng gatorade.
              #FIRECHOTREYES!!

Comment

clarkson wasn't a "bona fide" scorer in college. he was more like a combo guard and mostly a defensive guard. he became a scorer i think in his senior year and then improved drastically when he was drafted by the lakers mainly due to kobe's influence.
                2010-11: (Tulsa)
                Played in 27 games with nine starts ... Named to the Conference USA all-Freshman team ... Missed four games in December due to an ankle injury and the Feb. 26 game due to a concussion ... Averaged 11.5 points, 2.1 rebounds and 1.9 assists ... Finished third among C-USA freshmen in scoring ...

2011-12: (Tulsa)
                Played and started all 31 games ... Averaged a team-best 33.9 minutes of playing time ... Was a first-team all-Conference USA selection ... Selected to the NABC All-District 11 Team ... Led the team with 16.5 points, 2.5 assists and 3.9 rebounds per game ... Scored double-digit points in 29 of 31 games, including the last 28 contests ... Finished second in Conference USA in scoring ... Scored 20 points in eight games, including five of the last 10 contests ... Led Tulsa in scoring in 21 games, assists 14 times and steals in 10 games ... One of only 12 sophomores in school history to score more than 400 points in a season ...

Comment

Lots of former Lakers all got better once they left.

Lonzo, Randle, Ingram, Kuzma, and Clarkson all got better once they left.

The Lakers were never good at developing talent. The organization always preferred one-and-dones which shouldn't surprise anyone with this season's current roster.
                  GILAS WISHLIST:
                  6'8 Pingris

Comment

• Originally posted by interxavierxxx View Post
                    Lots of former Lakers all got better once they left.

Lonzo, Randle, Ingram, Kuzma, and Clarkson all got better once they left.

The Lakers were never good at developing talent. The organization always preferred one-and-dones which shouldn't surprise anyone with this season's current roster.
                    That's what happens when a sports organization is a very wealthy one. Ownership group will always be expecting instant positive results. They can go tanking from time to time but a long term rebuild will not always be on their pipeline.

On the subject of Kai being drafted/signed in the NBA, i hope he does land on a small-market club. He and his team would be dealing with much less distractions if so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rodbi View Post
                      That's what happens when a sports organization is a very wealthy one. Ownership group will always be expecting instant positive results. They can go tanking from time to time but a long term rebuild will not always be on their pipeline.

On the subject of Kai being drafted/signed in the NBA, i hope he does land on a small-market club. He and his team would be dealing with much less distractions if so.
                      They also has LeGM who wants all his banana boat pals and klutch boys in his team. They should have just let their roster grown organically IMO.

As for Kai I think his management wants all the exposure they can get. It's up to Kai if can handle it.

BTW who are you top rookies? I have the "not that athletic and skilled" Mobley at the top with Cade and Barnes. Giddey looks way more polished than advertised. Green's been hot and cold as expected

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                        They also has LeGM who wants all his banana boat pals and klutch boys in his team. They should have just let their roster grown organically IMO.

As for Kai I think his management wants all the exposure they can get. It's up to Kai if can handle it.

BTW who are you top rookies? I have the "not that athletic and skilled" Mobley at the top with Cade and Barnes. Giddey looks way more polished than advertised. Green's been hot and cold as expected
                        But that's kinda risky if you ask me, you know, him being under the microscope in this early stage of his career. Hopefully he matures well so he would be able to deal with all the pressure.

For the top NBA rookies, i haven't been watching a lot of NBA action lately tbh. But I've been reading good things about Mobley and Giddey about how they're bringing instant impact to their respective teams. Jalen Green, he's gotta be more efficient.

Comment

• NBL (2022 NBA DRAFT PROSPECTS) DRAFT STOCKS
                          (AS OF NOV 27,2021)

**1. Ousmane Dieng**

Espn: 12th

Nbadraftroom: 19th

Nbadraftnet.com: 18th

Bleacher Report: 24th

Yahoo: 22nd

CBS Sports: 28th

Basketballnews.com: 17th

Nbascoutinglive: 10th

**2. Hugo Besson**

Espn: 34th

Nbadraftroom: 83rd

Nbadraftnet.com: Unlisted

Bleacher Report: Unlisted

Yahoo: Unlisted

CBS Sports: Unlisted

Basketballnews.com: Unlisted

Nbascoutinglive: 38th

**3. Ariel Hukporti**

Espn: 49th

Nbadraftroom: 79th

Nbadraftnet.com: 93rd

Basketballnews.com: 41st

Nbascoutinglive: 48th

**4. Mojave King**

Espn: Unlisted

Nbadraftroom: 30th

Nbadraftnet.com: 70th

Basketballnews.com: 54th

Nbascoutinglive: Unlisted

**5. Tom Digbeu**

Espn: 80th

Nbadraftroom: Unlisted

Nbascoutinglive: 58th

**6. Nikita Mikhailovskii**

Nbadraftnet.com: 79th

Bleacher Report:Unlisted

Nbascoutinglive: 60th

**7.Makur Maker**

Nbadraftroom: 56th

Nbadraftnet.com: 73rd

**8. Luke Travers**

**9. Kai Sotto**

Nbadraftroom: 98th

Nbascoutinglive: 74th

Aside from Dieng, Looks like 2022 Nba prospects playing for NBL have low stocks so far. But it is subject to change when it start its regular season on December 3.

I really think Kai, Mojave, and Hugo will increase their dtocks when reg season starts. Ariel looks like working on his fitness too. Makur needs to show more to go rise up again.( He literallt came from late First to undrafted projection) I am not sold on Nikita yet . While I am not so familiar with Digbeu yet.

PS: Luke Travers may be considered as 2023 Nba Draftee???.

Comment

• Originally posted by KAIJU
                            We all know that the Kaiju was blackballed by the Gleague ignite.
                            LOL we all know that's because he acted like a primadonna and bailed out on them first

Comment

• Originally posted by KAIJU
                              The Kaiju is just as athletic as Mobley and way more skilled offensively. Kai has a way better jumper, post moves and way higher basketball iq.

Giddey had a decent rookie season in the NBL but I am confident the Kaiju will have a way better season and stats wise and actually lead the 36ers to a winning record.

The Kaiju has been a winner at every level he has played, he gives it his all on the court every single possession.

The Kaiju has the hustle, heart and motor of a 7ft Rodman.
                              LOL only a handful of character consistently made/makes this claim so take your pick who among the Kai huthugger clique owns the KAIJU alterdick este alternick

Comment

LOL only a handful of character consistently made/makes this claim so take your pick who among the Kai huthugger clique owns the KAIJU alterdick este alternick
                                Lol you got it wrong. He’s mocking Peezones and Astigram by mimicking their posts.

@math nice list there, bro. For me, aside from Dieng I am interested in Luke Travers. I think he is one of those that could work his way up into being drafted. Nice length and mobility for a wing. He should work on his playmaking, though, as it could spell the difference on being drafted or not.
                                Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information