No announcement yet.

Default Lithuanian Basketball League (LKL) 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kalaitzakis choking at both ends...Still wild player.
    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
      What's the second part or third? I mean LKL refs makes controversial call and LKL referring experts judge whenever it's correct. Where's the neutral judge? I hope it's a sincere answer, but why wouldn't LKL want to make their refs look good as often as possible? Again, not claiming that the verdict is false. I saw foul, but I'm not a ref.

SS, now basketball moves towards the idea to make every call correct, even last seconds, specially last seconds. Previously, yes, refs allowed more contact and so one, but that's 90's, 00's thing mainly. Recently NBA and EL aims to whistle all what should be whistled. That's why they using re-watch systems. That argument that it's the end of the game do not play a role anymore. Refs should not allow more contract than it was during all game. That's past.

Old and tired: all coaches are bad compared to Me
      New hotness: all referees, except that neutral one, are bad compared to Me
      The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Kalaitzakis choking at both ends...Still wild player.
        And Orelik. Man, how many crappy things he has been doing in the series...

Buzelis, Lelevicius
        Murauskas, Sirvydis
        Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Kalaitzakis terrible tonight. Killing the team defensively and offensively.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
          Murauskas, Sirvydis
          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Orelikas is haunted...

Buzelis, Lelevicius
            Murauskas, Sirvydis
            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Congrats to Rytas. They peaked at the right time. Found even an X factor - Uleckas. Liekabelis a bit washed out and even lacked luck.

Good final.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
              Murauskas, Sirvydis
              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• such elimination super physical games shows witch players are ready to win now and for which moment are too big.

2 most tallented Lietkabelis youngsters Kalaitzakis and Giedraitis scored 0pts combined , played big minutes too 29min and 24min.

From their body language this moment was too big they wanted no business taking responsability and simply pass out ball and left to more experience players to do something.

Players like Butkevicius,Normantas even Lipkevicius you could see they were ready to win now.Give me such type players with such lion characters i take them all to my team.

When those playoofs wrestling type game starts such players is very usefull to have.

Rytas best 3 players in this series was Butkevicius,Normantas,Speedy and X factor Uleckas.

Most emotional,physical lkl finals in last 10 years for sure.

Comment

• Nonetheless I have to give Lietkabelis full credit for coming back and battling Rytas right up until the last few seconds of games four and five after having been blown out by Rytas in games two and three.

Comment

Here's that moment when Butkevicius elbowed Giedraitis. But notice what Lipkevicius does after that. He drives like headless chicken. And that's the problem with him. He might have some good offensive games and he can play great D, but very often he's completely headless offensively. Like going nuts with the drives, tunnel vision, super difficult shots. That's the reason why he left Zalgiris in his prime basically I think. Lack of IQ.
                    You continue to pre-judge players on the basis of some subjective observation you once made way back when. You then ignore the overall results that player achieves and instead cherry pick only and precisely those plays that back up your pre-judgement.

The fact is that Lipkevičius has precisely what Žalgiris currently lacks - fight! Lipkevičius was just voted the LKL player with the greatest fighting spirit by his fellow LKL players:

1. Vytenis Lipkevičius, „Lietkabelis“ 34,09%
                    2. Gytis Radzevičius, „Rytas“ 11,36%
                    3. Vitalijus Kozys, „CBet“ 9,09%

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information