Servinio's Official YouTube channel
    Servinio's Official TWITTER account
    Servinio's Official Instagram account

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
      https://fb.watch/btYh8HH8MH/

Interesting.

Nba will expand to 32 teams?

Seattle and Vegas. Hmmm. Anyway, I think if pandemic is over. I feel like there are enough Talent naman to occupy Nba.

The argument against Nba Expansion was/is always "Will there be enough Players to be qualified as a legit "Nba Player"? Or "It lowers the standard of an "Nba Player"

But I disagree. I think imo, expansion will be good. There are larger number of legit nba prospects now compared in the past.
      i wonder how they would realign the conferences if this pushes through, i guess the pelicans and the timberwolves will move to the east due to their proximity to the said conference while seatle and las vegas will be part of the pacific division and southwest division respectively..

Comment

• Originally posted by Dotch View Post
        ^^ LeBron's management team is considering buying a franchise and locate them to Las Vegas
        Lebron even chasing Jordan's post playing career job, owning a NBA franchise (Wizards then, Hornets now), imho, I think Lebron can overtake Jordan in this aspect, Jordan hasn't built competitive team and has overpaid the likes of Gordon Hayward, drafted Kwame Brown over Pau Gasol and Tyson Chandler, drafting adam morrison, trading Rip Hamilton etc etc. a lot of bad moves by Jordan.

But, looking at LA and LeGM, a lebron owned team could be worse than Jordan's

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
          Lebron even chasing Jordan's post playing career job, owning a NBA franchise (Wizards then, Hornets now), imho, I think Lebron can overtake Jordan in this aspect, Jordan hasn't built competitive team and has overpaid the likes of Gordon Hayward, drafted Kwame Brown over Pau Gasol and Tyson Chandler, drafting adam morrison, trading Rip Hamilton etc etc. a lot of bad moves by Jordan.

MJ and LBJ are both surrounded by Yes Men. Bestfriend Chuck had a falling out with MJ when he stressed that out in national TV. I mean not even Oprah can convince MJ to reconcile with Chuck. LBJ however is extremely loyal to his hangers-on and empowered them and made them millionaires themselves. Are they deserving according to merit? That is yet to be seen, since LBJ still has galactic influence in everything. But once the lights have faded, let's see if his friends can still act as entitled pricks ( or even date celebrities like Adelle).

I think now MJ has mellowed down and now is more trusting, especially after his contemporaries like Whitney Houston, and close mentee / pal Kobe Bryant died.

Comment

MJ used to own a MotoGP / SuperBike racing team. MJ, being from the south (Wilmington, NC), where stock car racing is as big as F1, now owns a NASCAR Racing team, 23XI Racing.

Comment

• Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Dotch View Post
                MJ and LBJ are both surrounded by Yes Men. Bestfriend Chuck had a falling out with MJ when he stressed that out in national TV. I mean not even Oprah can convince MJ to reconcile with Chuck. LBJ however is extremely loyal to his hangers-on and empowered them and made them millionaires themselves. Are they deserving according to merit? That is yet to be seen, since LBJ still has galactic influence in everything. But once the lights have faded, let's see if his friends can still act as entitled pricks ( or even date celebrities like Adelle).

I think now MJ has mellowed down and now is more trusting, especially after his contemporaries like Whitney Houston, and close mentee / pal Kobe Bryant died.
                cant wait for Rich Paul and the rest of klucth sports to be irrelevant

Comment

• Josh Giddey The february rookie of the month

Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• With Kyle Kuzma(6’10), KCP(6’5), Rui Hachimur(6’8), Corey Kispert(6’7), Deni Avdija(6’9), Thomas Bryant(6’10), Daniel Gafford(6’11), Raul Neto(6’1), Tomas Satoransky(6’7) as part of the regular rotation with Kristaps Porzingis(7’3), Vernon Carey(6’9) and Ish Smith(6’0) as the newly acquired guys, that’s a long and solid line-up moving forward for the Wiz. Tough luck that Bradley Beal was out for the season and coach Wes Unseld, Jr. is only on his 8th month as a coach so let’s see on how he handles that squad to become one of the promising team come 2022-2023 season.

Comment

• Originally posted by BJ_Reloaded View Post
                      With Kyle Kuzma(6’10), KCP(6’5), Rui Hachimur(6’8), Corey Kispert(6’7), Deni Avdija(6’9), Thomas Bryant(6’10), Daniel Gafford(6’11), Raul Neto(6’1), Tomas Satoransky(6’7) as part of the regular rotation with Kristaps Porzingis(7’3), Vernon Carey(6’9) and Ish Smith(6’0) as the newly acquired guys, that’s a long and solid line-up moving forward for the Wiz. Tough luck that Bradley Beal was out for the season and coach Wes Unseld, Jr. is only on his 8th month as a coach so let’s see on how he handles that squad to become one of the promising team come 2022-2023 season.
                      I just hope that the unicorn stays healthy this time

Comment

I just hope that the unicorn stays healthy this time
                        dallas playing well without KP..

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                          dallas playing well without KP..
                          yah, and Luka even got the Player of the Month (February) and in a span of a week Dallas defeated the Lakers and GS (twice)

Comment

yah, and Luka even got the Player of the Month (February) and in a span of a week Dallas defeated the Lakers and GS (twice)
                            with this kind of stats earlier

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                              with this kind of stats earlier

he's getting in shape right in time for the playoffs

Comment

• From Twitter

Shams Charania
                                Victor Oladipo and the Miami Heat plan for the two-time All-Star to make his season debut on Monday against the Houston Rockets, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information