2021-22 NBA Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sroth3839 View Post
    They probably want that Holmgren kid from France. I don't blame 'em lol.

They missed a golden opportunity by not drafting Kai Jones or Segun.

Lol r/NBASpurs exploded when the FO selected another guard.
    Thought they would draft Sengun, But i think the development of Poeltl is really important to them

Comment

Originally posted by TheRodster21 View Post
      My opinion, I don’t think Josh Giddey was #6 pick worthy.
      Giddey is a big guard i think he is around 6 foot 8. They got a steal in Poku at 17 for me so i think Giddey was worth a shot since they are rebuilding. Him Shai and Poku imagine the wingspan and the height for guards.

Comment

For sure. Read that he was asking for more than $20 mil.
        Yeah, he was, which is why we had to give up Thad instead of him in the DeRozan trade.

Charlotte was interested in Lauri, but they signed Oubre, so that already lessened his options.

Comment

Originally posted by IPC View Post
          Yeah, he was, which is why we had to give up Thad instead of him in the DeRozan trade.

Charlotte was interested in Lauri, but they signed Oubre, so that already lessened his options.
          Reminds me of Nikola Milutinov who played for CSKA Moscow and was asking for a salary similar to Westbrook's.

The Spurs obviously said 'no'.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
            Giddey is a big guard i think he is around 6 foot 8. They got a steal in Poku at 17 for me so i think Giddey was worth a shot since they are rebuilding. Him Shai and Poku imagine the wingspan and the height for guards.
            I only said it because I was following Giddey as I was curious about what makes all these big guard types different from each other. Giddey is a good player but I thought he would go past 10, at 6 if we consider the Thunder rebuild situation it makes sense. I think he's a poor man's Lamelo ball.

Comment

He's a rookie so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Hope he does well against the likes of Lopez, Gobert, and Valanciunas.
              He just got signed to the Heat. He looks like he has upside.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevy View Post
                Damn, checked out his highlights just know and I know it is summer league but dude looks so solid. Miami with another undrafted stud, lets see if he can perform in the regular season.
                Suki na Miami when it comes to picking undrafted gems. from Nunn, Robinson and Gabe Vincent

Yup that Yurtseven guy might be another gem. Hope he could complement Adebayo long term.

Comment

Suki na Miami when it comes to picking undrafted gems. from Nunn, Robinson and Gabe Vincent

Yup that Yurtseven guy might be another gem. Hope he could complement Adebayo long term.
                  I hope so. Adebayo simply can’t handle real centers who are 7’0+.

Comment

I hope so. Adebayo simply can’t handle real centers who are 7’0+.
                    Yup, much as i have been a fan of Adebayo since his breakout season 2 years ago. He isn't reliable to handle those bigger centers like Jokic and Gobert. Hope they could find an answer. But they look solid for me now. Top 5 seed maybe behind Brook Mil Philly Atl.

Comment

Grabe talaga ang Miami when it comes to Player development. The fact that they turned a division 3 guy like Duncan Robinson into a Sharpshooter that can play in the NBA level is mighty impressive. Hats off to them talaga, even Whiteside was an undrafted gem discovered by Miami. I can't think of any other organization who is as good as Miami when it comes to undrafted studs.

Comment

Yup, much as i have been a fan of Adebayo since his breakout season 2 years ago. He isn't reliable to handle those bigger centers like Jokic and Gobert. Hope they could find an answer. But they look solid for me now. Top 5 seed maybe behind Brook Mil Philly Atl.
                        Adebayo, to me, is more of a Chris Webber type of player. He checks all the boxes for a good PF.

Comment

Originally posted by DAdmiral View Post
                          Yup it's a pick for the future. He provides a different dimension to white and dejonte .

To me , Walker, Johnson, Dejonte, Young, Semanic are all valuable trading assets for an All star like Simmons.

A 5 of , white, Primo , Vassel, Simmons and Landale ( essentially surrounding Simmons with shooters ) is decent to good.

if not Ben maybe Oubre, but obviously for less assets (e.g Walker and Semanic

https://www.nbaanalysis.net/2021/08/...e-ben-simmons/
                          It doesn’t look like we’ll make the playoffs this year with the current lineup.

We don’t have a reliable scorer. Our new recruits are all rotational players at best.

Another tough season is upon us.
                          GILAS WISHLIST:
                          6'8 Pingris

Comment

Originally posted by interxavierxxx View Post
                            It doesn’t look like we’ll make the playoffs this year with the current lineup.

We don’t have a reliable scorer. Our new recruits are all rotational players at best.

Another tough season is upon us.
                            spurs' target is d play-in.

Comment

Adebayo, to me, is more of a Chris Webber type of player. He checks all the boxes for a good PF.
                              Chris Webber with better defense. Yeah, he's a great PF at 6'9", and has the mobility to play the position and guard the perimeter. He might be a poor man's KG.

With the way the NBA is trending with the small-ball, I think Bam can dominate as a classic PF. Spacing might be a problem with a 2-big setup, especially if both play inside.

Comment

Originally posted by neo View Post
                                spurs' target is d play-in.
                                Tank na...
                                To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                                1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information