Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DAdmiral View Post
    On Spurs realize this
    At 18 years and 340 days old, Primo became the fourth-youngest player in the NBA to hit more than one trifecta in a game. As you can see, the other three names Kobe, Tmac and LBJ are all legends.

Primo
    DJ
    and Vassel i think have a chance to be future All stars.
    We still need to solve our front court problem. Jakob has been playing hard and great but he's simply not an all-star big.
    GILAS WISHLIST:
    6'8 Pingris

Comment

• Originally posted by interxavierxxx View Post
      We still need to solve our front court problem. Jakob has been playing hard and great but he's simply not an all-star big.
      I agree, while Keldon and Jakob are rotation players they're not stars.
      Hopefully the draft and FA next yesr gets us a decent star

Comment

• Billy Donovan is the Eastern Coach of the Month.

He's been doing well with the Bulls. His adjustments have been good as well. Yeah, he runs a lot of 3, sometimes 4-guard lineups, but they've been good enough so far on both ends. He also tailored the defense to the roster's strengths, which is good, that's why the Bulls have a good defensive rating. Hope the Bulls keep this up.

Comment

• Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
            That's an NBA record deficit.

They miss SGA that bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by IPC View Post
              That's an NBA record deficit.

They miss SGA that bad.
              and giddey the rookie of the month
              Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                OKC brings tanking to another level

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
                  OKC brings tanking to another level
                  Totally embarrassing. It's not only the offense that was missing (they shot 32%), they also let Memphis run rings on them (allowed 62% FG).

Comment

• Originally posted by Rodbi View Post
                    Totally embarrassing. It's not only the offense that was missing (they shot 32%), they also let Memphis run rings on them (allowed 62% FG).
                    I just hope that this tanking done by OKC won't develop a bad culture/environment like the Sacramento Kings, who are in limbo/lottery hell for almost 2 decades!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
                      I just hope that this tanking done by OKC won't develop a bad culture/environment like the Sacramento Kings, who are in limbo/lottery hell for almost 2 decades!
                      Yeah, should performances like this persist in next seasons, lots of luck to them locking their young stars up (SGA and Giddey) to long-term contracts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dotch View Post
                        Bulls starting lineup will look like Private Security Agency : Full of guards
                        Well, that lineup works so far against the Nets this regular season. 2-0 against them, thus winning the season series.

Comment

• wow spurs beat the warriors and are on a 5 game winning streak, they look like locks to grant Pop the all time win record. (need 18 more ), hopefully they don't become too good falling out of the lottery.

Comment

wow spurs beat the warriors and are on a 5 game winning streak, they look like locks to grant Pop the all time win record. (need 18 more ), hopefully they don't become too good falling out of the lottery.
                            Have Derrick White on my fantasy team and he seems to be the barometer of this Spurs Team. He has been playing really well these past 4 games after starting out flat. Hope the hype around this guy continues. He can be a star even at 27 years old. And of course. DEJOUNTE is a baller. All star szn incoming.

Comment

wow spurs beat the warriors and are on a 5 game winning streak, they look like locks to grant Pop the all time win record. (need 18 more ), hopefully they don't become too good falling out of the lottery.
                              Really going for Banchero or Chet, huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Money View Post
                                Have Derrick White on my fantasy team and he seems to be the barometer of this Spurs Team. He has been playing really well these past 4 games after starting out flat. Hope the hype around this guy continues. He can be a star even at 27 years old. And of course. DEJOUNTE is a baller. All star szn incoming.
                                True , reason for recent success is White .. I won't lie Thad Young is providing excellent value that does not show in box scores. He seems like a rental to get Pop the record before trading him before the deadline
                                My ideal FA target is bug Jackson of Memphis.
                                I don't think SA picks low enough to get either Chet or Bachero

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information