Page 66 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1559

Thread: Philippines in King Abdullah Cup

  1. #1301
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,357
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevy View Post
    Lies? Lol stop being a self righteous prick man. You are the most arrogant person I met in here by far, not even close. Mayabang as fuck I swear.
    Prove me wrong and I will concede. If not then, stop degrading Kai.

  2. #1302
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeeZones View Post
    Count it and go back to me.haha Kai and Anj were rotating to defend bobi. Count how many times bobi miss against anj. Your digging a more deeper hole. Bobi's field goal 12/18. 9 against Koaume 2 agains kai then 5 misses. Malayu masyado kamay ni Anj keysa sa tira ni bobi no chance.

    http://www.fiba.basketball/oqt/serbi...#|tab=boxscore
    How many of those misses were Kai?

  3. #1303
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,357
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zairex View Post
    How many of those misses were Kai?
    Count it then go back because you were the one saying Kai was way worst defending Bobi. Provide time stamp then we compare field goal percentage for each between Kai and Anj. You will just dig a deeper hole dont waste your time.

    Im just tired of reading post degrading Kai.

  4. #1304
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    624
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeeZones View Post
    https://www.proballers.com/basketbal...onathan-araujo

    Research din. stop that hate on Kai!

    You are literally comparing a guy playing in Mexico while a good league to someone with EUROLEAGUE experience. My god. Anyone who disagrees with you is labeled as a hater. Research din? Come on man.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeeZones View Post
    Prove me wrong and I will concede. If not then, stop degrading Kai.
    I don't have to prove shit to you man, everyone in this thread knows the things you have been doing. You will never concede or be wrong in your eyes. Degrading kai? I literally have him as a starter in 2023.

  5. #1305
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,241

    Default

    This is a Mexican league right. How is this better than a Euro league team like FenerbahÁe?

  6. #1306
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    624
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zairex View Post
    This is a Mexican league right. How is this better than a Euro league team like FenerbahÁe?
    Dude has no logic man. I swear to god.

  7. #1307
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,357
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevy View Post
    You are literally comparing a guy playing in Mexico while a good league to someone with EUROLEAGUE experience. My god. Anyone who disagrees with you is labeled as a hater. Research din? Come on man.



    I don't have to prove shit to you man, everyone in this thread knows the things you have been doing. You will never concede or be wrong in your eyes. Degrading kai? I literally have him as a starter in 2023.
    https://www.espn.com/blog/onenacion/...ll-league-home

    EX NBA players and NCAA players plying their trade. One of the strongest league in south america!hahaha You stop acting like you know a lot because you dont. It wont hurt if you accept it.

  8. #1308
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    624
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeeZones View Post
    https://www.espn.com/blog/onenacion/...ll-league-home

    EX NBA players and NCAA players plying their trade. strongest league in south america!hahaha You stop acting like you know a lot because you dont. It wont hurt if you accept it.
    So? we have NCAA Div 1 and ex nba players as imports in the PBA also does it mean that the PBA is more competitive than the Euro league? Screw you man, you are out of your fucking mind if you think that the Mexico league is the most competitve South american league and that Mexico league is somehow better than the Euro league. How about you go to the euro league forum and tell them that the league in Mexico is better. You have no respect to basketball if you genuinely believe that. The amount of great talent produced, coaches and etc in the Euro league. Great for you to disrespect all of the great Euro league teams, You just twist things to go in your favor.

  9. #1309
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,357
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevy View Post
    So? we have NCAA Div 1 and ex nba players as imports in the PBA also does it mean that the PBA is more competitive than the Euro league? Screw you man, you are out of your fucking mind if you think that the Mexico league is the most competitve South american league and that Mexico league is somehow better than the Euro league. How about you go to the euro league forum and tell them that the league in Mexico is better. You have no respect to basketball if you genuinely believe that. The amount of great talent produced, coaches and etc in the Euro league. Great for you to disrespect all of the great Euro league teams, You just twist things to go in your favor.
    Are you saying Dwairi is better than Araujo?lol They are almost the same. You stop degrading Kai! We are comparing two players and not leagues.lol

  10. #1310
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeeZones View Post
    Count it then go back because you were the one saying Kai was way worst defending Bobi. Provide time stamp then we compare field goal percentage for each between Kai and Anj. You will just dig a deeper hole dont waste your time.

    Im just tired of reading post degrading Kai.
    I never said worst defender. Kai wasn't able to defend Boban any better. Only 1 of 6 misses of Boban was because of Kai.

  11. #1311
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,357
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zairex View Post
    I never said worst defender. Kai wasn't able to defend Boban any better. Only 1 of 6 misses of Boban was because of Kai.
    Time stamp? and how about the other shots did anj cause the miss? will you really insist? This is really too impossible to defend on your end.

    In the end some here insist including you that Anj is way better defender and player than Kai.

  12. #1312
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeeZones View Post
    Time stamp? and how about the other shots did anj cause the miss? will you really insist? This is really too impossible to defend on your end.
    Yes. All Boban miss except one is Anj as the primary defender. Check the game, only the 3rd quarter push shot of Boban that missed was Kai as primary defender.

  13. #1313
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,357
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zairex View Post
    Yes. All Boban miss except one is Anj as the primary defender. Check the game, only the 3rd quarter push shot of Boban that missed was Kai as primary defender.
    I dont believe that. I watch the game Bobi was always most of the time against Kai. Kouame had his moments with Petrusev. Bobi had a field day with Anj. If kouame was inside against Bobi, Serbia calls for post play. That doesnt sound great as a defender while they hesitate when Kai is around.

    Jordan calls for post plays again today when anj is matching up with Dwairi. It doesnt imply a good reputation of being a great post defender.

  14. #1314
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    624
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeeZones View Post
    Are you saying Dwairi is better than Araujo?lol They are almost the same. You stop degrading Kai! We are comparing two players and not leagues.lol
    You are the one comparing leagues man. I swear to god you have to worst takes outside of Kai. Your comments are something that I expect on a YouTube video not in IBN, Not only you disrespected Euro league but you also disrespected Argentina and Brazil with your take that the Mexico League is the best South American League. Didn't you say that you won't flip flop your positions?

    Is Dwairi better than Araujo? Yes, why not? Dwairi is in the Euro league for a reason and in Fener no less. If you think that I am degrading Kai then you really have a screw loose or really bad reading comprehension which I won't be surprised by the way. With the way you comment overall, I think you would rather have Kai score 35 and grab 20 boards and lose by 50 than having Kai score 10 and 5 and the dub. I have been consistent that Kai should be a starter in 2023. Don't worry, people will read this tomorrow. It is up to them to see who is more sensible.

  15. #1315
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,357
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevy View Post
    You are the one comparing leagues man. I swear to god you have to worst takes outside of Kai. Your comments are something that I expect on a YouTube video not in IBN, Not only you disrespected Euro league but you also disrespected Argentina and Brazil with your take that the Mexico League is the best South American League. Didn't you say that you won't flip flop your positions?

    Is Dwairi better than Araujo? Yes, why not? Dwairi is in the Euro league for a reason and in Fener no less. If you think that I am degrading Kai then you really have a screw loose or really bad reading comprehension which I won't be surprised by the way. With the way you comment overall, I think you would rather have Kai score 35 and grab 20 boards and lose by 50 than having Kai score 10 and 5 and the dub. I have been consistent that Kai should be a starter in 2023. Don't worry, people will read this tomorrow. It is up to them to see who is more sensible.
    I dont mind Kai not scoring much but to say that Anj was better than Kai is an insult. I really dont care about other's statements. A lot here knows Kai is way better than Anj. Only a few would insist otherwise.

    Kai is hands down way better as defender and scorer than Anj. Give due credit to the kids effort.

    Dwairi better are just mere assumption. if he is better, the difference would be minimal.

    He would be no where near better than bobi and I give Ratliffe/Prosper an edge on him.

  16. #1316
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeeZones View Post
    I dont believe that. I watch the game Bobi was always most of the time against Kai. Kouame had his moments with Petrusev. Bobi had a field day with Anj. If kouame was inside against Bobi, Serbia calls for post play. That doesnt sound great as a defender while they hesitate when Kai is around.

    Jordan calls for post plays again today when anj is matching up with Dwairi. It doesnt imply a good reputation of being a great post defender.
    I advise you to watch it again. Only first quarter where Kia defended mostly Boban than Koume when they are in the floor together. The whole 2nd half Koume was primary defender of Boban even if Kai was on the floor.

    Never said Koume will be able to defend big man in this tourney especially a taller, bigger and Euro league veteran like Al Dwari.

  17. #1317
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    7,470
    Country: Saudi Arabia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeeZones View Post
    I dont mind Kai not scoring much but to say that Anj was better than Kai is an insult. I really dont care about other's statements. A lot here knows Kai is way better than Anj. Only a few would insist otherwise.

    Kai is hands down way better as defender and scorer than Anj. Give due credit to the kids effort.

    Dwairi better are just mere assumption. if he is better, the difference would be minimal.

    He would be no where near better than bobi and I give Ratliffe/Prosper an edge on him.
    I will agree with you this time.. Korea is way better than Jordan, but we beat Korea twice because what Kai can impact the game for us.. Korea can't simply easily drive with Kai on the floor.. I would say if Kai is there in this tournament.. no way Jordan can beat us with Kai.. yes, Al dwairi can score.. but he will bleed for it.. and the crucial part is other guards of Jordan can't drive if Kai is there.. they simply attack our interior defense because they have confidence on ange.. but not on Kai.. c'mon!!! How can they drive against a 7'3 guy with 7'6 wingspan... They would rather force their shot and missed it or kick out to the shooters...

  18. #1318
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    7,470
    Country: Saudi Arabia

    Default

    We are too much believing on stat sheet on the board.. but we can't see how Kai can impact the game w/o stats.. simply he will be on the floor then the opponents will have a hard time to drive against him.. it's either they will forced the shot or kick out to the shooters... They say Ramos, kouame, etc.. are the best players in the floor.. yes, they maybe right, but they are only 15-20% impact on the court.. but if we have Kai.. even he will score only 10 pts and 8 rebs, but his impact is beyond 60-70% chance of winning impact if Kai is there..

  19. #1319
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    7,470
    Country: Saudi Arabia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    Need pa rin si anj pero kain kay cs at junmar tong si dwairi..
    Nope.. Al dwairi is top 5 big man in Asia today.. he has good resume to speak it.. and I know, he scored 34 pts in a world cup game vs Dominican republic.. he's too good for our local bigs..

  20. #1320
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    7,470
    Country: Saudi Arabia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevy View Post
    Lol the live chat is toxic as fuck, Jordanians and Filipinos going at it,
    Basketball is 2nd most popular in Jordan.. so they have fans also.. middle east countries are too passionate about their national teams..look at Syria, Lebanon and Palestine.. they have fans in social media.. akala Ng Pinoy fans eh sila lang nag comment sa fiba Asia cup fb page.. but they didn't know that our Arabian brothers are also passionate.. Arabic lang Ang kanilang language, so that we can't see their comments.. but if you clear all spam page eh you will see their comments especially against our team..

Page 66 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •