X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by noyce View Post
    feeling star #15 of KSA hahaha
    hahah lelayup pa eh..
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• But in all seriousness, there are things that Saudi have done that can be used by the Jordanians and Tunisians against us..
      To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
      1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• back to back good game by go but justine "steph curry" baltazar carried us

Comment

• Originally posted by StallionEagle View Post
          notice how ball movement suddenly becomes much better when Thirdy sat at the 5 minute mark
          why not convert him into a glue guy, his toughness and athleticism can be maximize through this role instead of being a go to scorer which obviously
          We can have no progress without change, whether it be basketball or anything else

Comment

• Gilas vs KSA
            77 - 62
            Jordan A vs KSA
            91-81

Great team effort especially on our defense. We finally shoot decently from the charity stripe (78%) and 3 (40%). Looking forward for the next game!

Comment

• Lol Typical Saudis.

A bunch of sore losers.

In reality, they are nothing without their oil.

Comment

• Nice win, although we made that win somewhat harder by that dry spell near the end.

Comment

• Decent game today, quite clear that we rely on our bigs making their outside shots to keep us afloat instead of Jollibee moves by our tiny guards. Go, Balti, Tamayo each got their touches outside and look how the game ended, we're gonna need a new breed of guards to complement these guys.

Comment

• having 2 legitimate bigs who can switch or play at the same time is really a game changer to the team, quiet evident that they really miss the presence of kai
                    We can have no progress without change, whether it be basketball or anything else

Comment

• Originally posted by Jared03 View Post
                      why not convert him into a glue guy, his toughness and athleticism can be maximize through this role instead of being a go to scorer which obviously
                      yes that would be ideal, defensive demon, hustle and energy, sort of like a scottie thompson type guy

Comment

• Thirdy still has 2 years to polish his skills as a guard, he's doing quite well imo, his self awareness will prove beneficial once he's got more experience, he already knows what he lacks and it's obvious he's working on it, the ball handling, shooting off the drible, court vision, they've improved noticeably.

Comment

• I really won't be surprised if we end up with Ramos as our Point guard in 2023 or will be played as a PG in certain stretches. I am not against the idea, dude has all the time he need to develop. For 2023, I think Ramos, Baltazar, Kai, Tamayo and Kouame at this point are sure players for 2023. Thirdy and the others can still develop to 2023. I hope that when they expand the pool there will be more 4s and 5s.

Comment

• Balti actually got 16 points 5/5 shooting with only 15:53 minutes of playing time, wow. Also made 4 assists, while Belangel only made 2 despite half the posession being with him when hes on the floor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stevy View Post
                              I really won't be surprised if we end up with Ramos as our Point guard in 2023 or will be played as a PG in certain stretches. I am not against the idea, dude has all the time he need to develop. For 2023, I think Ramos, Baltazar, Kai, Tamayo and Kouame at this point are sure players for 2023. Thirdy and the others can still develop to 2023. I hope that when they expand the pool there will be more 4s and 5s.
                              There’s a chance Jordan Clarkson may be our NP instead. I hope not as that would be an insult to Kouame’s contribution to the program.

Comment

• Originally posted by empyreanmaze View Post
                                Balti actually got 16 points 5/5 shooting with only 15:53 minutes of playing time, wow.
                                He’s about the same height as Klay Thompson. The right size to be a pure shooter.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information