Philippines in King Abdullah Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PeeZones View Post
    Kai has all the other traits that Chet has. Kai has a decent touch and that 3 will fall for sure. Kai could also dribble but both chet and Kai's dribble wont really be advantageous in the NBA because that is too high. Guards will feast on that hence the need to pick the dribble like what kai is doing when he drives. You also dont immediately say that Chet's passing is way better than Kai that is unacceptable. If you are still envisioning chet as KD, he wont be near that. Draft room already projected him to be like dirk. meaning he will be a stretch 4 and he would need a decent body at that position.

Kai has way better bball Iq, disciplined in defending, laterals, strength, post plays, ambidextrous, jumps higher, way more explosive and i think way faster when fresh. It is too many over chet hence the contention that he is better.
    See? For a self proclaimed smart guy, you are blinded by your fanaticism and misconstrue things that are written. Did I say Chet is a better passer than Kai? I elaborated Chet’s strengths and you take it as a jab against Kai. This is the very reason why I don’t bother to put out arguments and instead gave you a hint of what people have observed of you as being delusional (Adelaide tinkering their lineup for Kai, Kai having his way against Kardo, etc.). It is clear no amount of discussion would ever make you even simply acknowledge what’s being said on the other side. You have reached THAT point. Try giving a conscious effort on how defensive you become whenever you see anything not favorable to Kai.

Your arguments and points are well taken. But it is better you put it out with facts as premise rather than assumptions like Kai’s 3’s would eventually fall or Chet would have trouble gaining weight. For now, let us just enjoy the freedom of believing what we want.
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by astigram04
      Can you quote me on that, even one single post during and post recently concluded u19?
      Not you. Some people.
      Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Comment

• wtf ravena... at free throws parang ben simons -2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by athangonzales View Post
          wtf ravena... at free throws parang ben simons -2.0
          at least la masyado TO si simmons

Comment

• Way too many unforced turnovers

Comment

• Suerte is terrible on defense, keeps biting on fakes and seems easy to get blown by.

Comment

• Originally posted by empyreanmaze View Post
                Suerte is terrible on defense, keeps biting on fakes and seems easy to get blown by.
                naka-fake naman sa tres.

Comment

• Our guards just can't keep in step on defense, Balti and Ravena have tendencies tp dribble high and cause turnovers, very rusty all around, our players needs to master their fundamentals.

Comment

• Originally posted by NOiNU View Post
                    See? For a self proclaimed smart guy, you are blinded by your fanaticism and misconstrue things that are written.
                    I may have construed it as the traits that you see Chet as better than Kai. It is just my nature to look ahead. Im use to forecasting. Others wont understand and i dont blame them.

Most of my post here were projections.haha i dont blame others if they cant follow.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeeZones View Post
                      I may have construed it as the traits that you see Chet as better. It is just my nature to look ahead. Im use to forecasting. Others wont understand and i dont blame them.
                      I think you're on the wrong thread my man, you've been shitting up this thread with off topic posts for a few pages now, it's getting fucking annoying.

Comment

• This is a tournament that Dwight really need to forget ever happened...

Comment

• Ramos nagkakalat. If nakalaro to sa serbia, mas maagang na expose. He cannot guard or attack against players his own size but quicker

Comment

Our guards just can't keep in step on defense, Balti and Ravena have tendencies tp dribble high and cause turnovers, very rusty all around, our players needs to master their fundamentals.

Dribbling is tough considering their ages

Comment

Our guards just can't keep in step on defense, Balti and Ravena have tendencies tp dribble high and cause turnovers, very rusty all around, our players needs to master their fundamentals.
                              ramos still out of synch in offense

winnable pa to sa 2nd half

Comment

• I'll say this, at this point gabe is still better compared to ramos for gilas

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information