Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1559

Thread: Philippines in King Abdullah Cup

Kai is irreplaceable in 2023. Kouame, believe it or not, can be easily replaced with another NP.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevy View Post
    Do you know how vastly inferior TSF is compared to the Euro league? Do you know how valuable a roster spot is in the Euro league? The fact that Dwairi is a starter for FENERBACHE of all the teams shows his quality. I never said that Kai did not have exponential growth. If you really think that you are better than the coaches of the SBP especially Tab then okay dude. Bahala kana, minimal difference kapa sa Araujo vs Al-dwairi, It take a lot of SKILL to start in the most competitive league outside of the NBA. If your opinions are not a delusion, then I don't know what is.*
    Araujo is younger than dwairi.haha he just recently was included in domreps NT. Dwairi is 28. Kai's Tsf performance as compare to Aj's level. Kai was even hailed as a contender for best big of his class. Wag na dont push it you will never win this argument.haha we are running circles.haha

Is dwairi better than bobi, kardo and prosper?lol kai was great against them except for prosper. Prosper and dwairi almost similar. Kai is hesitant with lester. The fact remains that Anj is mediocre against elite bigs.lol

Quote Originally Posted by deku_midoriya View Post
    Kai is irreplaceable in 2023. Kouame, believe it or not, can be easily replaced with another NP.
    Of course. Because why would you replace Kai when he’s occupying a local’s slot? With him, it’s always going to be just a matter of availability.
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Quote Originally Posted by PeeZones View Post
    Araujo is way younger than dwairi.haha he just recently was included in domreps NT. Dwairi is 28. Kai's Tsf performance as compare to Aj's level. Kai was even hailed as a contender for best big of his class. Wag na dont push it you will never win this argument.haha we are running circles.haha
    Nah man, two words that describe you are arrogance and ignorance.

Do you know how vastly inferior TSF is compared to the Euro league? Do you know how valuable a roster spot is in the Euro league? The fact that Dwairi is a starter for FENERBACHE of all the teams shows his quality. I never said that Kai did not have exponential growth. If you really think that you are better than the coaches of the SBP especially Tab then okay dude. Bahala kana, minimal difference kapa sa Araujo vs Al-dwairi, It take a lot of SKILL to start in the most competitive league outside of the NBA. If your opinions are not a delusion, then I don't know what is.*
    For the record, Kai was just 17 when he played for TSF where he played against some who'd eventually make it to the NBA the next year - like Kmart jr. I don't know where dwiari played at age 17 but do you think he would've fared better than Kai at that age
    “The urge to save humanity is almost always a false face for the urge to rule it.”
    ― H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by astigram04 View Post
    For the record, Kai was just 17 when he played for TSF where he played against some who'd eventually make it to the NBA the next year - like Kmart jr. I don't know where dwiari played at age 17 but do you think he would've fared better than Kai at that age
    Kai was even hailed as possible best big at 17. I like kai's chances against evan mobley at 17. We all know what happen to campazzo and makur maker. Unless, you let kai face a very strong and bulky player then he will be okay. If only kay had played at least 2 yrs of US bball, he could have claim that best big. We have seen Chet and he is not really better than Kai except for personal preference.

Just an update for Chet draftroom is changing their outlook. He is saying that his offense is like Dirk Nowitzki now and defense of marcus camby.haha

Dirk was way bigger than chet at 19 and camby was a monster inside. He held his own against the best bigs of his era. At least it is already not durant so i was right that he would really end up as a stretch 4. He better build that body to compete at that POS.

Nah man, two words that describe you are arrogance and ignorance.
    Im just confident and im not ignorant. Dont throw insults because your bball knowledge doesnt hold water against mine. Just stop because you would just dig your hole.

I have no idea man, all I know is that Al started playing professionally when he was 16 in Jordan. It is really hard to predict what if scenarios, I haven't even watched a single Jordanian Domestic basketball game. But with Kai playing in the NBL, it is safe to say that he will be a better player in the long run. Kai is going to the NBA next year or two. Hope he fixes all of his problems especially his conditioning and strength.

Nope. I first saw Al Dwairi's game when he played for Jordan senior NT in the 2013 FIBA Asia Championship in Manila. Al Dwairi, who was 20 at that time, was far from impressive & registered paltry stats. But after 8 yrs grabe na talaga improvement ni Al Dwairi. His stint in the Turkish premier pro league has really toughened & polished his game well.

I say a 19-year old Kai Sotto is significantly better than a 20-year Al Dwairi.
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Quote Originally Posted by NOiNU View Post
    Of course. Because why would you replace Kai when he’s occupying a local’s slot? With him, it’s always going to be just a matter of availability.
    I dont know about that. I mean theoretically you can naturalize a good defensive center. And a 7'3 skilled Filipino is very very rare. But naturalization is not easy. How many years between Blatche and Kouames naturalization? I dont think you will find a Blatche again. And I dont think it would be easy to get a good NBA level defensive center. Getting a guy like Kouame and developing him into an MVP is not easy. If it were there would have been another 6,'11 player like him.

But the fact is Kouame is the anchor of our defense as well as scoring in the paint. While Kai can do that in limited minutes. He cant do it for a long time. Kai is more skilled. But Kouames stamina, lateral speed and drfensive reaction time is better. Kai will make it closer if and when he is able to improve his stamina.

Im just confident and im not ignorant. Dont throw insults because your bball knowledge doesnt hold water against mine. Just stop because you would just dig your hole.
    I am pretty sure I have a better understanding than you man especially when you consistently have bad takes.

1.) He pushed the narrative that Kai can play more than 20 mins in the present when he clearly cannot. When the coach himself said that he can’t. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mab8DV49XGI&t=2767s (44:00)
    What did he do instead? He laughed and showed me an Overtime video filmed months ago.

2.)He pushed the narrative that Kai is a better defender than Kouame

3.)He said that Araujo was better than Al-Dwairi

4.)He said that Mexico has the best league in South America
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019%E...20_BCLA_season

5.) Kai being better than Al-Dwairi

6.) Mexico being better than the Euro League

Someone who has competent basketball knowledge will never have these takes man.

I have never met a smart person say that he/she is smart or a rich person say that they are rich. You are nothing more than a pretentious individual.

Kai was even hailed as possible best big at 17. I like kai's chances against evan mobley at 17. We all know what happen to campazzo and makur maker. Unless, you let kai face a very strong and bulky player then he will be okay. If only kay had played at least 2 yrs of US bball, he could have claim that best big. We have seen Chet and he is not really better than Kai except for personal preference.

Just an update for Chet draftroom is changing their outlook. He is saying that his offense is like Dirk Nowitzki now and defense of marcus camby.haha

Dirk was way bigger than chet at 19 and camby was a monster inside. He held his own against the best bigs of his era. At least it is already not durant so i was right that he would really end up as a stretch 4. He better build that body to compete at that POS.
    Caffaro you mean? Lol anyway they were saying he'll manhandle Kai at the world u19 perhaps because of what frolling did to Kai the year before. Well, look what Kai has become just a year after, held his own against frolling and sent Caffaro to the bench. Anyway I'll stop talking about Chet for now, I mean, we've seen it ,and the stats are there, but , I guess, until Kai faces him like he did to Makur, he'd remain better in the eyes of some people.
    “The urge to save humanity is almost always a false face for the urge to rule it.”
    ― H.L. Mencken

I have never met a smart person say that he/she is smart or a rich person say that they are rich. You are nothing more than a pretentious individual.
    Several of my elementary classmates had top engineering boards in our country and i was deemed better than them. I use to compete but was too arrogant to wear glasses since grade 3. Do school without writing notes and just self study. Wearing eyeglass isnt popular during my time. Your takes were all wrong.haha kai has been playing more than 20 all his life than biglang di pwde.haha athletes yan.haha

Quote Originally Posted by Rds View Post
    I dont know about that. I mean theoretically you can naturalize a good defensive center. And a 7'3 skilled Filipino is very very rare. But naturalization is not easy. How many years between Blatche and Kouames naturalization? I dont think you will find a Blatche again. And I dont think it would be easy to get a good NBA level defensive center. Getting a guy like Kouame and developing him into an MVP is not easy. If it were there would have been another 6,'11 player like him.

But the fact is Kouame is the anchor of our defense as well as scoring in the paint. While Kai can do that in limited minutes. He cant do it for a long time. Kai is more skilled. But Kouames stamina, lateral speed and drfensive reaction time is better. Kai will make it closer if and when he is able to improve his stamina.
    I’m sorry but you lost me there. How is Kai replaceable on the first place? The point of my reply was there was really no comparison on the first place. Kai is irreplaceable owing to the fact that he’s occupying a local slot which is 1 of 11. It is either he’s available or not.

I mean if Carino somehow develops into a Dikembe, do you put him in the lineup in lieu of Kai? Di ba hindi? You simply cut someone else.

With Ange, the possibility of bringing in another naturalized is always there.
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMSKIE View Post
    Nope. I first saw Al Dwairi's game when he played for Jordan senior NT in the 2013 FIBA Asia Championship in Manila. Al Dwairi, who was 20 at that time, was far from impressive & registered paltry stats. But after 8 yrs grabe na talaga improvement ni Al Dwairi. His stint in the Turkish premier pro league has really toughened & polished his game well.

I say a 19-year old Kai Sotto is significantly better than a 20-year Al Dwairi.
    Some guys (like you) have enviable memory lol I only remember the dwairi of a few years back. Anyway, I'm confident 2 years will be enough for Kai to be better than him. In case they meet in the world cup. But talking about the ongoing king's cup, I think the result would've been different had Kai join the team. But that's not to say Kai is already better
    ― H.L. Mencken

Several of my elementary classmates had top engineering boards in our country and i was deemed better than them. I use to compete but was too arrogant to wear glasses since grade 3. Do school without writing notes and just self study. Wearing eyeglass isnt popular during my time. Your takes were all wrong.haha kai has been playing more than 20 all his life than biglang di pwde.haha athletes yan.haha
    Wow ikaw na magaling brad. The whole world revolves around you. Kahit na if si Tab na mismo na nagsabi na hindi niya kaya. Bahala kana dyan.

You should have gone for engineering, one of the things you quickly learn in engineering is to do research and try to understand things fundamentally before coming up with conclusions.

Wow ikaw na magaling brad. The whole world revolves around you. Kahit na if si Tab na mismo na nagsabi na hindi niya kaya. Bahala kana dyan.
    Point duon pwede ding mamali si tab. We stop stevy dont let your ego dictate your emotions. Im good gets ko fan ka ni Anj then ako fan ni Kai.haha

I would skip your post next time. Welcome to ibn if your a newbie.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRodster21 View Post
    You should have gone for engineering, one of the things you quickly learn in engineering is to do research and try to understand things fundamentally before coming up with conclusions.
    Im in to forecasting and analysis. Im good at math because I compete eversince but regress eventually due to not wearing glasses. I was very particular with being bullied and contacts was popular when I was already in college. I understand everything. I rarely say something that is out of tune or very far from reality. Regarding kai, there are those who say he is special and I share their views. It might be unpopular now but hopefully it would be a reality.

Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast