Philippines in King Abdullah Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zairex View Post
    What can Clarkson give us. Elite offense but he is not an elite defender. We need a world class rim protector and scorer like Blatch 2014 for a chance to advance in WC second round. Or else.we.will get killed both offense and defense in paint. Don't know if Koume can be that player or any of our locals.
    I would never call Blatche a world class rim defender. What he did provide though was high usage at almost an NBA level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stevy View Post
      Well said man people seem to forget that Kouame was a plus 22 compared to a -20 Kai on that game. If you want a more accurate discussion on who is the better defender than between them then you all should consider the games from the ACQ to the Dominican game.
      We are talking about DEFENSE. Do not change the subject. Kai's -20 because of several miss 3s.

Comment

Dude I swear to god you are the most cancerous person if you want to keep on talking about Kai at least do it to the Sotto thread.
        Just state facts and stop sowing lies.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeeZones View Post
          lol bobi only had 4points against Kai while with anj 18! ano pang statement jan. watch the video! Kai was way better and serbia were hesitant to send passes to Bobi when kai was defending because he can deny the entry passes. You could review the game again. Stop claiming false facts.

Then tell me can Kai stop Dwairi? I say resounding yes! We dont have to double and Domrep Araujo was way bigger than Ahmad. Even if they seal Kai, Kai has still a chance to disrupt the shots with his 9'5 standing reach.
          May I asked what experience does Araujo have that is better than being a starting center for Euro League team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikatrix View Post
            I would never call Blatche a world class rim defender. What he did provide though was high usage at almost an NBA level.
            Thats ok with me but he did help in containing bigs in our WC 2014 run. Especially Tomic the best Center in Euro at that point.

Comment

Just state facts and stop sowing lies.
              Lies? Lol stop being a self righteous prick man. You are the most arrogant person I met in here by far, not even close. Mayabang as fuck I swear.

Comment

May I asked what experience does Araujo have that is better than being a starting center for Euro League team.
                https://www.proballers.com/basketbal...onathan-araujo

Research din. stop that hate on Kai!

Comment

Lies? Lol stop being a self righteous prick man. You are the most arrogant person I met in here by far, not even close. Mayabang as fuck I swear.
                  Prove me wrong and I will concede. If not then, stop degrading Kai.

Comment

Count it and go back to me.haha Kai and Anj were rotating to defend bobi. Count how many times bobi miss against anj. Your digging a more deeper hole. Bobi's field goal 12/18. 9 against Koaume 2 agains kai then 5 misses. Malayu masyado kamay ni Anj keysa sa tira ni bobi no chance.

http://www.fiba.basketball/oqt/serbi...#|tab=boxscore
                    How many of those misses were Kai?

Comment

How many of those misses were Kai?
                      Count it then go back because you were the one saying Kai was way worst defending Bobi. Provide time stamp then we compare field goal percentage for each between Kai and Anj. You will just dig a deeper hole dont waste your time.

Im just tired of reading post degrading Kai.

Comment

https://www.proballers.com/basketbal...onathan-araujo

Research din. stop that hate on Kai!

You are literally comparing a guy playing in Mexico while a good league to someone with EUROLEAGUE experience. My god. Anyone who disagrees with you is labeled as a hater. Research din? Come on man.

Originally posted by PeeZones View Post
                        Prove me wrong and I will concede. If not then, stop degrading Kai.
                        I don't have to prove shit to you man, everyone in this thread knows the things you have been doing. You will never concede or be wrong in your eyes. Degrading kai? I literally have him as a starter in 2023.

Comment

• This is a Mexican league right. How is this better than a Euro league team like Fenerbahçe?

Comment

This is a Mexican league right. How is this better than a Euro league team like Fenerbahçe?
                            Dude has no logic man. I swear to god.

Comment

You are literally comparing a guy playing in Mexico while a good league to someone with EUROLEAGUE experience. My god. Anyone who disagrees with you is labeled as a hater. Research din? Come on man.

I don't have to prove shit to you man, everyone in this thread knows the things you have been doing. You will never concede or be wrong in your eyes. Degrading kai? I literally have him as a starter in 2023.

EX NBA players and NCAA players plying their trade. One of the strongest league in south america!hahaha You stop acting like you know a lot because you dont. It wont hurt if you accept it.

Comment

https://www.espn.com/blog/onenacion/...ll-league-home

EX NBA players and NCAA players plying their trade. strongest league in south america!hahaha You stop acting like you know a lot because you dont. It wont hurt if you accept it.
                                So? we have NCAA Div 1 and ex nba players as imports in the PBA also does it mean that the PBA is more competitive than the Euro league? Screw you man, you are out of your fucking mind if you think that the Mexico league is the most competitve South american league and that Mexico league is somehow better than the Euro league. How about you go to the euro league forum and tell them that the league in Mexico is better. You have no respect to basketball if you genuinely believe that. The amount of great talent produced, coaches and etc in the Euro league. Great for you to disrespect all of the great Euro league teams, You just twist things to go in your favor.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information