Page 28 of 63 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 PBA All Filipino Conference

Quote Originally Posted by unstopaball12 View Post
    His bara bara style fits TNT tbh.

Trade of rights of parks for c Stan maybe could work.

Ginebra has shown, it can win with Japeth as the center, TNT gets a solid legit big man.
    Wouldn't be surprised if this trade pulls thru, especially the awkward fit of C - Stan with Ginebra,

Just like what Terrence was during his TNT days.

Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if this trade pulls thru, especially the awkward fit of C - Stan with Ginebra,

Just like what Terrence was during his TNT days.
    me thinks SMC will try to transfer CStan first to Magnolia before they trade him to the other empire, unless Cstan burns bridges with Long Hair like a Jamses Yap or Allein Maliksi
    Ducks fly together!

Quote Originally Posted by CoJ View Post
    me thinks SMC will try to transfer CStan first to Magnolia before they trade him to the other empire, unless Cstan burns bridges with Long Hair like a Jamses Yap or Allein Maliksi
    If japeth and cstan isnt fit for fans eyes, what more ian cstan..The tradeoff for championship bonuses for cstan is his personal stats (it will still be solid but not the taulava like) or adapt and evolve..

How many championships Asi had in the pba?
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    If japeth and cstan isnt fit for fans eyes, what more ian cstan..The tradeoff for championship bonuses for cstan is his personal stats (it will still be solid but not the taulava like) or adapt and evolve..

How many championships Asi had in the pba?
    wtf, Asi only got 1 championship (as per quick wikipedia search)

anyway, it seems like Cstan's PBA career can be summarized by being a bad roster fit, from SMB, Northport (to be fair I miss the Sean Anthony and CStan stat padding contest with Ferrer joining in the mess). Anyway, do you think Erram+CStan can co-exist?
    Ducks fly together!

Didn't know both yap and Maliksi had problems with long hair. All i knew was Maliksi had problems with Coach Jasom webb that led to the instagram post.

Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    Didn't know both yap and Maliksi had problems with long hair. All i knew was Maliksi had problems with Coach Jasom webb that led to the instagram post.
    Chua took Maliksi's "Trade Me or Play Me" post personally, too bad he was suppose to be Yap's successor in Magnolia, Yap on the other hand, supported a San Juan Mayor candidate who happens to run against Long Hair's friend
    Ducks fly together!

Chua took Maliksi's "Trade Me or Play Me" post personally, too bad he was suppose to be Yap's successor in Magnolia, Yap on the other hand, supported a San Juan Mayor candidate who happens to run against Long Hair's friend
    Is this why Terrence posted a post during 2019 elections for a certain candidate

Quote Originally Posted by unstopaball12 View Post
    Is this why Terrence posted a post during 2019 elections for a certain candidate
    Long hair friend is Janella? joke...

But why Cstand -Japeth duo exist in Chot's era in Gilas? We beat China with this Cstand - Japeth duo (Although Romeo is the hero here).. Japeth anyway can play stretch 4...

Quote Originally Posted by robert0326 View Post
    But why Cstand -Japeth duo exist in Chot's era in Gilas? We beat China with this Cstand - Japeth duo (Although Romeo is the hero here).. Japeth anyway can play stretch 4...
    They can but not in 48 minute stretch of Phil basketball where small ball 4 are rampant..what pba teams is fearjng is for tim cone able to discover when to use them both and when do not..

But shows you chot reyes teams premium of getting his players in tip top shape.. chit has been doing vertical jump trainjng on his players.. now we see troy back in his 2016 form athletically

They can but not in 48 minute stretch of Phil basketball where small ball 4 are rampant..what pba teams is fearjng is for tim cone able to discover when to use them both and when do not..

But shows you chot reyes teams premium of getting his players in tip top shape.. chit has been doing vertical jump trainjng on his players.. now we see troy back in his 2016 form athletically
    Chot is a good coach naman talaga.. That brawl cause his demotion in Gilas coaching job.. But still i don't like his dribble drive offense, Predictable talaga, especially against teams who are discipline on defense... TNT winning due to their defense, comebacking Kelly Williams, Heruela and the rise of Montalbo help TNT deepen their rotation, while Chot has luxury on having Mikey Williams, I'm sure after this season, he will be in top 5 guards in the league.. While the reason why Ginebra is struggling because they have no real preparation before the season starts.. They don't have a luxury of a pre-season games to test more of Cstand - Japeth duo.. Prior to this, CTC already handled Cstand - Japeth duo in SEAG last 2019, But the SEAG competition is low level only... CTC can put Cstand off the bench easily, maybe he still shy on putting Cstand off the bench because of his caliber.. He's BPC winner already and arguably top 10 players today in the PBA (maybe top 5 pa nga eh)...

Chot is a good coach naman talaga.. That brawl cause his demotion in Gilas coaching job.. But still i don't like his dribble drive offense, Predictable talaga, especially against teams who are discipline on defense... TNT winning due to their defense, comebacking Kelly Williams, Heruela and the rise of Montalbo help TNT deepen their rotation, while Chot has luxury on having Mikey Williams, I'm sure after this season, he will be in top 5 guards in the league.. While the reason why Ginebra is struggling because they have no real preparation before the season starts.. They don't have a luxury of a pre-season games to test more of Cstand - Japeth duo.. Prior to this, CTC already handled Cstand - Japeth duo in SEAG last 2019, But the SEAG competition is low level only... CTC can put Cstand off the bench easily, maybe he still shy on putting Cstand off the bench because of his caliber.. He's BPC winner already and arguably top 10 players today in the PBA (maybe top 5 pa nga eh)...
    Cstand dna is a hardworker, so he is a glorified role player who is a producer so he doesnt need a system, he can be off the bench and will score in bunches, defend and still create an impact. What you dont like is give him 30 minutes this game 5 minutes the next just like in smb. Chot manage his minutes in Gilas, so as Yeng Guiao (putting him off the bench pa nga). No problem in CS starting and his numbers, ang problema di nakakalaro or nagkakakumpyansa si Mariano at Tolentino as stretch 4's which is key to Ginebras success in the bubble.. We all know what Japeth is uncapable of pag nilimitahan mo yun minuto so may mag sakripisyo talaga..

Should we call Mikey Williams the "All Mighty" Mikey williams
    Last edited by reamily; 09-14-2021 at 12:08 AM.

Cstand dna is a hardworker, so he is a glorified role player who is a producer so he doesnt need a system, he can be off the bench and will score in bunches, defend and still create an impact. What you dont like is give him 30 minutes this game 5 minutes the next just like in smb. Chot manage his minutes in Gilas, so as Yeng Guiao (putting him off the bench pa nga). No problem in CS starting and his numbers, ang problema di nakakalaro or nagkakakumpyansa si Mariano at Tolentino as stretch 4's which is key to Ginebras success in the bubble.. We all know what Japeth is uncapable of pag nilimitahan mo yun minuto so may mag sakripisyo talaga..

Should we call Mikey Williams the "All Mighty" Mikey williams
    I do think if CTC has a choice, He will stick with Greg.. chemistry wise, Ginebra is better w/ Greg... But that's long hair decision.. On Mikey, Can SBP have a shot to take him an exemption case? Although he's 29 already but i think he will dominate Asian guards if he will play in FIBA competition.. Even Australian and NZL guards will have a hard time guarding him.. He's already here since 2018 (He played with GenSan Warriors in MPBL).. He has already 3 years residency here and he's with MVP group.. Or he will be a shoo-in for Gilas in SEAG and Asian Games, where Hagop rule not exist as for now... Coach Tab would love this type of PG in his line up.. Di buwaya eh, worth naman as for now ang pag hype sa kanya ni coach Charles Tiu... Imagine a Pringle, M. Williams, Malonzo, Munzon and Cstand? Parang Dominican Rep kind of line up eh...

Seeing Jamie Orme Malonzo in the PBA is a good sign.

He is a good player, did well in NCAA D1 in the US, his sophomore year his P.E.R. (player efficiency rating) was 18.7 (which is good) and he played a lot of minutes (he played in one of the smallest conferences in all of D1, the Big Sky, but he did well).

He should be a top 5-10 player in the PBA if he stays.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell View Post
    Seeing Jamie Orme Malonzo in the PBA is a good sign.

He is a good player, did well in NCAA D1 in the US, his sophomore year his P.E.R. (player efficiency rating) was 18.7 (which is good) and he played a lot of minutes (he played in one of the smallest conferences in all of D1, the Big Sky, but he did well).

He should be a top 5-10 player in the PBA if he stays.
    Should he manages to polish his perimeter game and become a defensive demon, I think he'll be good enough as a #2 or #3 world import in the B. League.

If Northport is not a farm team, this trio of Slaughter, Malonzo and Bolick are legit contenders for title.. If Chooks or any true/legit competitors buy this team, this team will put title contenders SMB, Ginebra and TNT run for their money...
    I also like northport’s forward rotation. Onwubere-malonzo-ferrer-anthony rotation is elite in the pba in terms of height, shooting and athleticism. Those 4 flanking their legit big (either greg or rike) makes them more dangerous and allows them to go under the radar in between the divided attention of the defence down low with slaughter and from the perimeter with bolick.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodbi View Post
    Should he manages to polish his perimeter game and become a defensive demon, I think he'll be good enough as a #2 or #3 world import in the B. League.
    Yes, I believe that he is not eligible as an Asian import in B.League since he never played for Gilas in any FIBA-sanctioned tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Reaper View Post
    Yes, I believe that he is not eligible as an Asian import in B.League since he never played for Gilas in any FIBA-sanctioned tournaments.
    Is he interested? I hope so... Northport is known being SMC's farm team.. Thus, Malonzo will be likely heading either SMB or Ginebra in near future.. replacing oldies Arwind or JDV...

Is he interested? I hope so... Northport is known being SMC's farm team.. Thus, Malonzo will be likely heading either SMB or Ginebra in near future.. replacing oldies Arwind or JDV...
    And that's a big shame, from the perspective of an NT/Gilas fan like me whose attention is more to FIBA-sanctioned games. BTW, does Malonzo have a decent 3-pt percentage? If he does, then he'd be a great 3-and-D candidate for Gilas, imo. I think he'd do great as an NP for a Gilas team as long as he's lined-up with bigs like Kai, Chiu, Balti and Tamayo.

This Northport coach is terrible. TNT is killing the zone and he just stays in it.
    Bolick is playing like he played for the Gilas in this game, not well.

Also, the coach should have had Malonzo guarding Williams all game.
    Last edited by Inkwell; 09-15-2021 at 09:04 AM.

Page 28 of 63 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast