2021 PBA All Filipino Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robert0326
    Quinito's post about PBA.. Balance of power? Cmon!!!! Di tanga mga mamamayan... They know who are strong and who are farm teams only... And even he can't directly defend PBA too far because he also knows the truth..

https://twitter.com/TheDeanQuinito/s...60033177665546
    The comments section tho! He engaged with a commenter, trying to justify the so called power structure, but didnt really contradict the original comment. He got owned.

Comment

Check also Thirdy's Twitter post.. I know you know what Thirdy's post implied to!!!
      the clown face emojis? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dotch View Post
        the clown face emojis? lol
        Wag lang makita ni boss Long Hair. Di pa nakakalayas si Kiefer sa paliga niya.

Comment

Simpleng banat din si Thirdy eh.. Halatang he doesn't like what happened right now in the league today.. I'm sure he will not join the draft sooner, They way how he envision the league as of now.. He was contented as of today in the B-League..
          Assuming that pasaring ang tweet niya to the PBA, what can the PBA do? They have no say in the Gilas program anymore, Tab has been sending his players to outside leagues so it won't depend on the PBA anymore. He's playing this upcoming Asia Cup for us, kahit magtumbling pa si Long Hair they won't be able to do anything.

Comment

Quinito's post about PBA.. Balance of power? Cmon!!!! Di tanga mga mamamayan... They know who are strong and who are farm teams only... And even he can't directly defend PBA too far because he also knows the truth..

He probably meant farm teams developing rookies for 1 sided trades with the mother teams. LOL the farm teams and the independent teams has almost zero shot of winning the chip

Comment

quinito is sucg a tool for the PBA and Manny Pacquiao hahah, RIP journalistic integrity, sad I used to look up to him as a kid/teenager, he, picson and sev sarmienta were my first grammar teachers in a way

Comment

Simpleng banat din si Thirdy eh.. Halatang he doesn't like what happened right now in the league today.. I'm sure he will not join the draft sooner, They way how he envision the league as of now.. He was contented as of today in the B-League..
                I feel that the Ravenas aren't really scared of Thirdy being accused as a "dodger" by the PBA & face the consequence of a lifetime ban. I think the Ravenas are confident that if ever PBA bans Thirdy from playing in the PBA, they would elevate this case to the Court & the PBA will just loose the legal battle easily.
                "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
                  I feel that the Ravenas aren't really scared of Thirdy being accused as a "dodger" by the PBA & face the consequence of a lifetime ban. I think the Ravenas are confident that if ever PBA bans Thirdy from playing in the PBA, they would elevate this case to the Court & the PBA will just loose the legal battle easily.
                  Do they really want to ban someone of Thirdy's calibre? I'm pretty sure teams around the league would be happy to hire him. Do they really want to turn him away because he would not enter the draft earlier?

Comment

Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                    Do they really want to ban someone of Thirdy's calibre? I'm pretty sure teams around the league would be happy to hire him. Do they really want to turn him away because he would not enter the draft earlier?
                    Well, PBA has no choice becoz they can't be selective with this shitty anti-dodging rule which is a rule conceived in hell. You could sense there's also some bluffing behind this anti-dodging rule. It is obviously meant to discourage Pinoy players from playing abroad. It is actually a threat to pinoy players wanting to play abroad that doing so would result into grave consequence.

It seems the Ravenas are unfazed with such threat. Perhaps they know something
                    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

i am hoping that thirdy would shake d rust and will play in d nba summer league and as asian import in australia's NBL before d WC 2023.

Comment

Jeremiah Gray will fulfill his one-year contract to play for TNT in the inaugural PBA 3×3 tournament. Gray’s uncle Anton Brodett made the reassurance after news came out that his nephew had just signed a contract with one of the two professional basketball leagues in Chinese-Taipei. “He is getting for the PBA 3×3 tournament. Miah […]
                        Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Brodett pala si Gray making him a legit Fil Am
                          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

So Mr. Saysons' "kuliglig" isn't a legit one. Hehe

Comment

3 games a day? Why? What for? Bakit sila nagmamadali? Still aiming for 2/3 conferences?

Comment

Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
                                3 games a day? Why? What for? Bakit sila nagmamadali? Still aiming for 2/3 conferences?
                                squeezing as much money?
                                The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information