2021 PBA All Filipino Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Money View Post
    But yung chances nila lalo lumiliit given they still have a Meralco game and even Phoenix. There might be a chance that they miss the playoff bus given they were beaten by Terrafirma pa.
    Agreed, they look old and lifeless this season, but if they make it to the top 6natleast, I expect them to make it to the semis.
    If 7-8, they are not assured to go far

Comment

• With fiba asia still this November and no games to be played by goals, why aren’t the gilas players in the PBA right now?

Marcial mentioned the season should be over by October, it gives ample time to prep for November games and gives the chance for go,heading,Navarro and others to get some game and practice time

Comment

• Originally posted by NOiNU View Post
        They either trade CStan while he has value, or make the concession of relegating him as a back up center and play him with a complementary floor stretcher.
        Japeth is a floor stretcher and so is caperal( who looks good with cs around thats why emphasizing on coming off the bench)..this is a short term problem for ginebra imo.. 1 backward two steps forward..
        Theres no problem with cs being back up or starter as long as you ride him while hes hot and bench him if hes tired.

Brownlee would take the 4 spot anyway if he plays so interchanging si cstan japeth talaga long term and stretches lang ang twin towers although more frequent than greg japeth
        Problem with cs is he wants an mvp so he want his stats hehe instead of improvjng his jumping skills
        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• i think CStan's style is not really suited for triangle? hope when he become free agent he goes to a better team.
          The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
            i think CStan's style is not really suited for triangle? hope when he become free agent he goes to a better team.
            His intangibilities perfect for triangle, his ambitions of mvp andindividual stats is the one that is not suited with that shaky jumper

Imagine sonny thoss didnt get any individual accolades but was solid for Tim

Its just taht Ginebra cant have the crowd anymore they were just spoiled by the bubble success last year

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
              His intangibilities perfect for triangle, his ambitions of mvp andindividual stats is the one that is not suited with that shaky jumper

Imagine sonny thoss didnt get any individual accolades but was solid for Tim

Its just taht Ginebra cant have the crowd anymore they were just spoiled by the bubble success last year
              he is a type of a player who wants the ball in his hands. which i dont think suits the triangle. he will always seek to have the ball.
              The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• His bara bara style fits TNT tbh.

Trade of rights of parks for c Stan maybe could work.

Ginebra has shown, it can win with Japeth as the center, TNT gets a solid legit big man.

Comment

• When all chips are down Ginebra ingrated dna is bara ara and run and gun..I still think ghey can getba quality gaurd in free agency like ayaay to spell la and pringle minutes although alam mong nagrereserba ginebra especially la and stanley

Although again for once in his life.. tumalon ka naman daw CS hahah

Comment

• Originally posted by unstopaball12 View Post
                    His bara bara style fits TNT tbh.

Ginebra has shown, it can win with Japeth as the center, TNT gets a solid legit big man.
                    this is a good trade actually for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by unstopaball12 View Post
                      His bara bara style fits TNT tbh.

Wouldn't be surprised if this trade pulls thru, especially the awkward fit of C - Stan with Ginebra,

Just like what Terrence was during his TNT days.

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if this trade pulls thru, especially the awkward fit of C - Stan with Ginebra,

Just like what Terrence was during his TNT days.
                        me thinks SMC will try to transfer CStan first to Magnolia before they trade him to the other empire, unless Cstan burns bridges with Long Hair like a Jamses Yap or Allein Maliksi

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
                          me thinks SMC will try to transfer CStan first to Magnolia before they trade him to the other empire, unless Cstan burns bridges with Long Hair like a Jamses Yap or Allein Maliksi
                          If japeth and cstan isnt fit for fans eyes, what more ian cstan..The tradeoff for championship bonuses for cstan is his personal stats (it will still be solid but not the taulava like) or adapt and evolve..

How many championships Asi had in the pba?

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                            If japeth and cstan isnt fit for fans eyes, what more ian cstan..The tradeoff for championship bonuses for cstan is his personal stats (it will still be solid but not the taulava like) or adapt and evolve..

How many championships Asi had in the pba?
                            wtf, Asi only got 1 championship (as per quick wikipedia search)

anyway, it seems like Cstan's PBA career can be summarized by being a bad roster fit, from SMB, Northport (to be fair I miss the Sean Anthony and CStan stat padding contest with Ferrer joining in the mess). Anyway, do you think Erram+CStan can co-exist?

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
                              Didn't know both yap and Maliksi had problems with long hair. All i knew was Maliksi had problems with Coach Jasom webb that led to the instagram post.

Comment

Didn't know both yap and Maliksi had problems with long hair. All i knew was Maliksi had problems with Coach Jasom webb that led to the instagram post.
                                Chua took Maliksi's "Trade Me or Play Me" post personally, too bad he was suppose to be Yap's successor in Magnolia, Yap on the other hand, supported a San Juan Mayor candidate who happens to run against Long Hair's friend

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information