No announcement yet.

2021 PBA All Filipino Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyones favorite league(to hate, to nitpick or everything ) is back..
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

I hope we can see more FIBA-style offenses in the PBA. I hope there's somewhat of a shift in direction when it comes to strategy and tactics, and also use of players. God, I hope I don't see Roosevelt Adams being used like a traditional stretch big again.

Comment

Paligang Basketball ni Alfrancis is back!

Is Junemar 100% already? If yes then it will be a battle for 2nd and 3rd place.

Comment

probably want to compare Kief stats in the pba vs the b league

Comment

Originally posted by greenarcher View Post

He might not be 100% as I've read some romours that SMB is planning a trade for NP bigman Slaughter for case of sanmight and draft picks..

Comment

Not watching, sorry. Unless Marcial is at least out of the Commish seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                PBA will start their season next week

https://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/p...APvTykl8vjU26U
                That's GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Only becoz it would mean no PBA reinforcements for Gilas in the Asia Cup
                "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

But honestly, na miss ko rin naman ang PBA. As I've said, I have nothing against the players. I only have hatred on Long Hair, Kume Marcial & some SMC people.
                  "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

Originally posted by IPC View Post
                    I hope we can see more FIBA-style offenses in the PBA. I hope there's somewhat of a shift in direction when it comes to strategy and tactics, and also use of players. God, I hope I don't see Roosevelt Adams being used like a traditional stretch big again.
                    Oh, yeah. Defense too. I hope the teams (especially the coaches) took notice of how Gilas defended SoKor in the FIBA Asia qualifiers. I hope to see quicker rotations as a result of quicker ball movement.

Phoenix might be a candidate for a FIBA-style offense and defense. Ginebra might come next (given Cone's modified triangle and newfound emphasis on ball screens and cutters).

Comment

Originally posted by greenarcher View Post

i doubt junmar will be 100% ever again

Comment

Seems like the focus is more on gilas players moving in foreign countries.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
                          But honestly, na miss ko rin naman ang PBA. As I've said, I have nothing against the players. I only have hatred on Long Hair, Kume Marcial & some SMC people.
                          The PBA is honestly entertaining to watch at times like the last bubble PBA..... until those blatant "sagip kapamilya" happened turned me off big time. I couldn't care less whoever wins right after that...

Comment

Originally posted by CoJ View Post
                            i doubt junmar will be 100% ever again
                            true. but still he is serviceable and power player.
                            The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
                              The MVP group also left a bad taste in my mouth with the way they handled BRP. They just happen to be the evil empire that’s bankrolling the National Team.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information