No announcement yet.

2021 PBA All Filipino Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want Ravena, Perez and Bolick to take over the PG position for Gilas.

Significant upgrade over the current PGs they have.

Comment

• Can the moderators ban that idiot naga854 who is spamming our forum?
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
        Bolick playing as if he isn't coming from an ACL injury. Parang walang epekto ang ACL injury sa laro nya.

I can't help but be hopeful with idea of Bolick being named as one of the PBA players to reinforce Gilas in the World Cup. I know medyo malabo since Bolick is playing for a SMC farm team
        Bolick is just a very fierce competitor, perhaps the most competitive player in the PBA, Wouldnt be surprised if one day he decides to try it out in B League or NBL

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
          I want Ravena, Perez and Bolick to take over the PG position for Gilas.

Significant upgrade over the current PGs they have.
          Not sure anymore about Perez playing lead ballhandler for Gilas. His not a natural point guard in the first place, and our hope was that he will be able to develop his point guard skills over time. But now that he is with SMB and playing with 3 other ballhandlers, he is primarily relegated to secondary ballhandler or even small forward at times. It's going to be a stretch playing him as a point guard for gilas now.

Bolick and Kief are both solid lead guards. I hope there's a chance for both of them to be included in the gilas pool.

Comment

• So the PBA still doesn't have a concussion protocol?

Comment

• How Ironic that the players traded by NLEX were the ones having good games against them in Erram and Mikey williams. Sayang.

Comment

• Williams the real top pick of the draft.

Where TF is Joshua Munzon? Injured pala...

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post

So the PBA still doesn't have a concussion protocol?
                  Santi did a curb stomp on calvin abueva, remember sonny tadeo landing straight to adonis sta. maria..
                  To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                  1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by live_evil View Post
                    Can the moderators ban that idiot naga854 who is spamming our forum?
                    I’ve reported him several times but nothing happened. I just put him in my ignore list instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by k3ttch View Post
                      I’ve reported him several times but nothing happened. I just put him in my ignore list instead.
                      His other accounts got banned a few days ago. But he keeps making new ones. He's more desperate now with the way he's creating 'fake threads' with the same name to spam his shady link.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post

So the PBA still doesn't have a concussion protocol?
                        "malayo sa bituka" - Bernie Fabiosa

Comment

• Malonzo so fun to watch
                          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• No broadcast on TV5 even on weekends and no free live stream. Does PBA want to commit suicide?

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
                              No broadcast on TV5 even on weekends and no free live stream. Does PBA want to commit suicide?
                              I am able to watch the games I’m interested in via Youtube channel Kapatid International. Idk if they’re affiliated to PBA but they’ve been doing this for years.
                              Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Comment

• Its TV5 international channel. Just like ABS has TFC

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information