Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 PBA All Filipino Conference

Default 2021 PBA All Filipino Conference

PBA will start their season next week

https://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/p...APvTykl8vjU26U

Everyones favorite league(to hate, to nitpick or everything ) is back..
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

Pba is back.. hahahhahahaha.. July 16 is the date.. so it means no PBA players to gilas.. how about Jericho Cruz? Can he still play for Guam in upcoming FIBA Asia cup? Do or die pa Naman sila against Taipei...

I hope we can see more FIBA-style offenses in the PBA. I hope there's somewhat of a shift in direction when it comes to strategy and tactics, and also use of players. God, I hope I don't see Roosevelt Adams being used like a traditional stretch big again.

Paligang Basketball ni Alfrancis is back!

Is Junemar 100% already? If yes then it will be a battle for 2nd and 3rd place.

probably want to compare Kief stats in the pba vs the b league

Quote Originally Posted by greenarcher View Post

He might not be 100% as I've read some romours that SMB is planning a trade for NP bigman Slaughter for case of sanmight and draft picks..
    “When we are saying this cannot be accomplished, this cannot be done, then we are short-changing ourselves. My brain, it cannot process failure. It will not process failure. Because if I have to sit there and face myself and tell myself, ‘You’re a failure,’ I think that is worse, that is almost worse than death.”

- Kobe Bryant

Rest in Peace Mamba..

Quote Originally Posted by IPC View Post
    I hope we can see more FIBA-style offenses in the PBA. I hope there's somewhat of a shift in direction when it comes to strategy and tactics, and also use of players. God, I hope I don't see Roosevelt Adams being used like a traditional stretch big again.
    Cardel using FIBA style coaching? Alam ba nya Yun? Hehehehehehe

Not watching, sorry. Unless Marcial is at least out of the Commish seat.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    PBA will start their season next week

https://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/p...APvTykl8vjU26U
    That's GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Only becoz it would mean no PBA reinforcements for Gilas in the Asia Cup
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

But honestly, na miss ko rin naman ang PBA. As I've said, I have nothing against the players. I only have hatred on Long Hair, Kume Marcial & some SMC people.
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Quote Originally Posted by JAMSKIE View Post
    But honestly, na miss ko rin naman ang PBA. As I've said, I have nothing against the players. I only have hatred on Long Hair, Kume Marcial & some SMC people.
    Alam Naman na natin papasok sa semis.. ginebra, tnt and SMB.. the last spot either meralco, phoenix or magnolia.. I will wait nalang SA semis.. I would rather watch the Olympic basketball tournament and next month's FIBA Asia cup.. then if pba will be in semis then I will watch.. blackwater, terrafirma and Northport will be again last in standings again this season.. wala Naman bago sa kanila because they are in this league for being farming/harvest players for their boss..

Quote Originally Posted by IPC View Post
    Oh, yeah. Defense too. I hope the teams (especially the coaches) took notice of how Gilas defended SoKor in the FIBA Asia qualifiers. I hope to see quicker rotations as a result of quicker ball movement.

Phoenix might be a candidate for a FIBA-style offense and defense. Ginebra might come next (given Cone's modified triangle and newfound emphasis on ball screens and cutters).

Quote Originally Posted by greenarcher View Post

i doubt junmar will be 100% ever again
    Ducks fly together!

Seems like the focus is more on gilas players moving in foreign countries.
    Magic_chiongson is the oldest fat troll in the history of the internet

Chef30 - Isang malaking IPIS, no life, no money, GORILLA, FAT, USELESS, POS, PALAMUNIN, BATUGAN. GORILLA.

The PBA is honestly entertaining to watch at times like the last bubble PBA..... until those blatant "sagip kapamilya" happened turned me off big time. I couldn't care less whoever wins right after that...

Quote Originally Posted by CoJ View Post
    i doubt junmar will be 100% ever again
    true. but still he is serviceable and power player.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

The MVP group also left a bad taste in my mouth with the way they handled BRP. They just happen to be the evil empire that’s bankrolling the National Team.

Quote Originally Posted by k3ttch View Post
    The MVP group also left a bad taste in my mouth with the way they handled BRP. They just happen to be the evil empire that’s bankrolling the National Team.
    It's already OK now.. BRP might play in Japan, MVP might give him a release paper.. MVP still a professional person.. In the end kasi babalik at babalik sa kanila si Parks... Because his absence will not counted in the 7 year rule for free agency status.. If Parks will be back again in PBA then he will be stated as what how many years he played at the league...

Look at Thirdy's cringe post in Social media... Patama ba to?

https://twitter.com/ThirdyRavenaaa/s...13252755312641

Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast