2021 PBA All Filipino Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rds View Post
    How many years has he been with Meralco? He has had his chances to upgrade his lineup. The team has been stuck in average for so long. Strong enough to get in the playoffs but not enough to get in the Finals. Heck Phoenix had a better team until they dumped Abueva, Marcelo and Heruela. Black shouldve picked a tall guy instead he got Pasaol who's like 20 lbs away from his ideal PBA weight
    Is he in control of those though? They suck at roster building. They rather hold on too the older vets. I like ROS younger lineup too at least they're at the right direction. Heck even the farm teams Perrafirma and NP had a brighter future than them. Meralco should do a full rebuild as they're really aren't going anywhere with their lineup. Puro band aid solutions

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
      Is he in control of those though? They suck at roster building. They rather hold on too the older vets. I like ROS younger lineup too at least they're at the right direction. Heck even the farm teams Perrafirma and NP had a brighter future than them. Meralco should do a full rebuild as they're really aren't going anywhere with their lineup. Puro band aid solutions
      I think this conference was their best chance of making it. They got some pieces honestly but not at par with those powerhouse teams.

Comment

• Who you got for Game 7? I’m rooting for the underdog, TnT. I feel whichever team drains more 3s will win the game.
        Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by NOiNU View Post
          Who you got for Game 7? I’m rooting for the underdog, TnT. I feel whichever team drains more 3s will win the game.
          Will the two big man game of smb their last resort on almost all the do or die games they played be defeated this time around..the synergy of the two bigs and three shooters is the key..
          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• If TNT beat San Miguel in the semis. And Beat Magnolia in the Finals. to win the championship

I will say coach chot is the primary reason.

tnt have a long drought also. they were a dynasty in early 2010s before SMC dominated the late 2010s.

I am a Ginebra fan.

But I wish TNT to win the championship. to atleast stop the smc dominance

ONLY TNT is a non smc team who have the talent (players and coach wise) to compete with SMC teams.

Meralco, Nlex, have ok coaches but lacks elite players

Phoenix, Alaska and Ros are not good enough

Northport, Terra, and Blackwater are farm teams

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
              If TNT beat San Miguel in the semis. And Beat Magnolia in the Finals. to win the championship

I will say coach chot is the primary reason.

tnt have a long drought also. they were a dynasty in early 2010s before SMC dominated the late 2010s.

I am a Ginebra fan.

But I wish TNT to win the championship. to atleast stop the smc dominance

ONLY TNT is a non smc team who have the talent (players and coach wise) to compete with SMC teams.

Meralco, Nlex, have ok coaches but lacks elite players

Phoenix, Alaska and Ros are not good enough

Northport, Terra, and Blackwater are farm teams
              System-wise, TNT is good. I also think Chot's system on both ends can be used for PBA and FIBA. Even though it's 'bara-bara,' they move the ball well and move well without the ball. Defensively, they shut down lanes and close out to shooters.

Seems that Chot learned from his mistakes and decided to adapt.

Comment

• Originally posted by IPC View Post
                System-wise, TNT is good. I also think Chot's system on both ends can be used for PBA and FIBA. Even though it's 'bara-bara,' they move the ball well and move well without the ball. Defensively, they shut down lanes and close out to shooters.

Seems that Chot learned from his mistakes and decided to adapt.
                Chit wouldnt win championships with different teams if he cant adapt.. dave marcelo is no ali peek thats the difference of that domint tnt team than it was today imo..
                To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• SMB struggled to get a shot off this half. Man, TNT look driven on defense.

Comment

• Mikey Williams on bwakaw mode this 3rd.

Comment

• This is a defensive game, which really favors TNT. Credit to them for controlling the game.

Comment

• With Mo injured, Marcio and Arwind struggling, TNT has no excuse not to win this game.

Comment

• SMB opting to not have a longer rotation and fatigue setting in now, puro injuries. Coach Austria should be fired.

Comment

• Finally SMB is dethroned.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
                              With Mo injured, Marcio and Arwind struggling, TNT has no excuse not to win this game.
                              Yes. In this series it was clear June Mar alone could not win it for SMB. Maybe before it was enough but not now. Mo was the key factor in their last two wins. With him down June Mar could not do it alone.

Comment

• Superb shooting by TnT, and their defense was disciplined despite being required to hustle double time with all those helping, recovering and rotating. It takes a high level of physical conditioning to sustain such a pace in a 48 minute game. Notice the rotate fast, fresh legs all the time approach of Coach Chot in his substitution pattern. These guys are killing it in the gym.
                                Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information