2021 PBA All Filipino Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sikatrix View Post
    Munzon with a bad game too at 3/15. Terrafirma couldve won if just one of them played well. Well at least Laput looked serviceable in his debut.
    Terrible debut from Munzon. At least Laput have a solid debut.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulLee3 View Post
      Great job by smc on evaluating laputs potential..
      To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
      1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• The stupid FB livestream lags like sh*t.... Sh*tty Smart "5G"

Comment

• Use this. Its Kapatid International channel

Just use a VPN. I use the free version of Proton VPN and need an email account.

Comment

• PG ballhog galore... Bolick, Tiongson and then now Melecio.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
              PG ballhog galore... Bolick, Tiongson and then now Melecio.
              Sa Serbia nga daw si SJ din eh.. tactical immaturity ba matatawag natin diyan? na we insist on below 5'8 guys

Comment

• This Phoenix team is so painful to watch. They look like headless chickens out there, not knowing what to do on offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
                  This Phoenix team is so painful to watch. They look like headless chickens out there, not knowing what to do on offense.
                  I would like to say good D by magnolia, but no ball screens n threat for a quick 2, no chance for wright, perkins and jazul to have a good shot out there...

Comment

• Calvin Abueva and Paul Lee are a solid duo. 26 points and 10 Rebounds by Calvin. 21 points by Paul Lee. Lethal Combinations.

Comment

• If Gilas joins the league as guests, expect that atleast half of the teams will get beaten black and blue by this Gilas squad. Even without Kai, players like Kouame, Chiu, Cariño, Baltazar, Go, Tamayo, Navarro, Dwight will be EITHER too big, too skilled, OR too mobile against Terrafirma, Blackwater, Northport, Phoenix, NLEX, and ROS. Even Alaska and Meralco will have a hard time against Gilas. Not to mention, Gilas has Tab.

The only way these teams can win against Gilas is to play dirty.

Comment

• These guys havent had a chance to scrimmage and their training was also inrupted . Bad basketball was meant to happen given the circumstances .

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck View Post
                          These guys havent had a chance to scrimmage and their training was also inrupted . Bad basketball was meant to happen given the circumstances .
                          True. That why Malonzo,Munzon, Bolick struggled in their first game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck View Post
                            These guys havent had a chance to scrimmage and their training was also inrupted . Bad basketball was meant to happen given the circumstances .
                            I think they played better than calamba bubble kasi limited talaga ang practice nun..thats what lacking imo sa Philippine teams yun training camp setting. I think you dont need scrimmages against other teams to have and excellent screen and roll play for your shooters an evident na wala sa phoenix

Comment

• Here a good video regarding Munzon debut game. Terraferma uses 21 series. May favorite play when I used Dallas Mavs.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulLee3 View Post
                                At least Laput is mobile & he's not clumsy. He's no EJ Feihl. Of course he's not as skilled as a Junmar Fajardo or a Greg Slaughter but I think Laput would be very serviceable in the PBA as a role playing big man. Too bad he's with an SMC farm team.
                                "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information