Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Javi Gomez de Liaņo in Ibaraki Robots

Default Javi Gomez de Liaņo in Ibaraki Robots

Discussions Javi and his professional career here.

Japan should just really offer ncaa/uaap players

Pba players are hard to get.

Just look at kiefer sutuation

While Romeo just declined.

Here's a statement from the UP team manager: https://twitter.com/naveenganglani/s...39186957963265

“It is really a good decision, he played 4 great and inspiring UAAP seasons; he has earned his UP degree; the UP community is forever grateful; we wish him the best for his future”

Javi left UP on good terms after finishing his bachelor's degree. Wish other teams have the same mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post

Indeed. Once you enter the PBA, you can never leave unless you are a scrub. I heard KBL will expand the Asian import quota to other Asian countries like the Philippines, China, Taiwan and Indonesia. The opportunities just got wider for younger Pinoy prospects.

Looks like Javi will get opportunities with this squad, seeing as they just got promoted to Division 1 by virtue of making the Division 2 finals. Hopefully he takes advantage of the opportunities he gets.

i wish dwight and balti will get an offer too.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

juan will wreck havoc in the B2 while javi will probably be a good role player in B1. compared to thirdy he's a better shooter and is taller, but way less athletic. they have comparable ball-handling skills.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    I hope that KBL will get Dwight while Balti in B.League.

Looks like the players of the gilas in the future will all be international players.

I hope Tamayo gets a d1 offer. He needs to be more athletic imo.
    Magic_chiongson is the oldest fat troll in the history of the internet

Chef30 - Isang malaking IPIS, no life, no money, GORILLA, FAT, USELESS, POS, PALAMUNIN, BATUGAN. GORILLA.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Reaper View Post
    I hope that KBL will get Dwight while Balti in B.League.
    KBL allows asian imports as well like BLeague?
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

KBL allows asian imports as well like BLeague?
    There are plans to expand the Asian-import quota in KBL to cover Chinese, Taiwanese and Filipino players probably next season.

The great thing about this B League stint for our guys is that they will learn never to give up on defense. The locals there go 100% on D so no taking possessions off like Pinoy ballers.

Indeed. Once you enter the PBA, you can never leave unless you are a scrub. I heard KBL will expand the Asian import quota to other Asian countries like the Philippines, China, Taiwan and Indonesia. The opportunities just got wider for younger Pinoy prospects.
    Reminds of the lyrics of the famous song by the Eagles "Hotel California" - "you can check-in anytime you like, but you can never leave"

Well, Hotel California is said to be a satanic place while PBA is controlled by the Evil Empire. So maybe there's some parallel.
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

There are plans to expand the Asian-import quota in KBL to cover Chinese, Taiwanese and Filipino players probably next season.
    napagiiwanan na ang PBA hahaha, instead of embracing globalization of the game, the PBA went decades back
    Ducks fly together!

Quote Originally Posted by jasper222 View Post
    The great thing about this B League stint for our guys is that they will learn never to give up on defense. The locals there go 100% on D so no taking possessions off like Pinoy ballers.
    And Japanese players or teams puts so much emphasis on teamwork & discipline. Nasa culture ng mga Japanese yan eh.
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

yes for balti but i hope dwight get offers from better leagues like nbl or euro

Quote Originally Posted by CoJ View Post
    napagiiwanan na ang PBA hahaha, instead of embracing globalization of the game, the PBA went decades back
    Paurong basketball association

I have a feeling a KBL team would soon express interest on Dwight Ramos. I think KBL is a better option than the B-league for Dwight. I think mas mataas level ng competition in the KBL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast