Abarrientos 5'11" vs Escamis 5'11"
    Ravena 6'3" vs Heading 6'2"
    Ramos 6'4" vs Mocon 6'3"
    Lopez 6'5" vs Ildefonso 6'5"
    Arana 6'7" vs Baltazar 6'8"
    Tamayo 6'8" vs Kouame 6'10"

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
      Indonesia will win vs KSA... I know it because Al Suwailem will not play due to MCL, he will rest for 8-10 months... They don't have a match up over Bolden - DMX frontline duo, although they have bunch of players can contribute but not as impact as Al-Suwailem.. In fact here in Gulf Games (their version of SEAG in Gulf region) KSA lost to lowly Kuwait and UAE... They missed Al Suwailem down low...

https://results.kuwait2022.bornan.ne...ule/2022-05-24
      What are the chances he makes it in the last rounds of the qualifiers? (February 2023)

No way they're winning over us or NZ without MAS. Hell, India could probably beat them convincingly with Amritpal and Princepal on the front courts.

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
        I would rather for Kai to play in FIBA Asia cup than summer league... he can play next year's SL if he wants but this is perfect opportunity for Kai to raise his confidence... In SL, he can't get more touches, nor more playing time because that is a "guards league"... He might lose his confidence there...
        if he doesn't get drafted or gets signed after the draft that means none of the teams he did workouts for were impressed. if he still wants to play in the nba playing well in the summer league will boost his stock better than playing well in the asia cup. best case scenario he'd get drafted and/or signed and get permission from his team to play in the asia cup

Comment

• Originally posted by spidey102279

How about Justin Arana guys? I think he can be the Gilas small ball center. Though he is just 6' 6", he has strong body and very mobile. And he can also defend. Though I think he will be a good PF.

I think he can have a role like Draymond Green and Bam Adebayo for Gilas.

I hope they use the qualifiers to try players like Arana, Mamuyac, Bulanadi.
          he reminds me of aaron aban

Comment

• Originally posted by magic_chiongson View Post
            he reminds me of aaron aban
            curious, how so? aban is a wing who does hustle D. maybe i forgot how he plays but he neither plays inside nor has same nose for rebound like arana iirc.
            WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
            SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

• Originally posted by C2Hamm View Post
              curious, how so? aban is a wing who does hustle D. maybe i forgot how he plays but he neither plays inside nor has same nose for rebound like arana iirc.
              I think hes referrinng to mamuyac..
              To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
              1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                I think hes referrinng to mamuyac..
                ah, fair enough.
                WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
                SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

• Originally posted by Goose View Post
                  So Coach Chot names only Dwight Ramos and Thirdy Ravena and he will get the players from UAAP and NCAA. Here are NCAA's awardees:
                  Rhenz Abando 6'3" SF Rookie-MVP
                  Mythical 5 and Defensive Team
                  Jeo Ambohot 6'7" PF
                  Justin Arana 6'7" PF
                  Will Gozum 6'7" PF
                  JM Calma 6'6" PF
                  Defensive Team
                  Omar Larupay 6'2" SG
                  Nat Cosejo 6'2" SG
                  Paolo Hernandez 6'0" G Most Improved Player

Maybe Coach Chot picks 1, 2 or 3 from them.

Gilas goes to Korea this June 18-19 for exhibition Games so don't expect much because of new players.

Is this a recent interview on Coach chot? My goodness he is still the coach? He really is very influencial to mvp since the toroman ouster. Jedi ata yan my mind trick haha. Well we will still wait. pag pray natin that Coach tab will be back or at least Coach nenad will be the head coach. i think coach chot just want he taste of handling Kai sotto then he is gone. Hay, sbp is not thinking about the country but there friendship and utang na luob at awa to chot.
                  Last edited by yogaflame; 05-25-2022, 01:55 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by yogaflame View Post
                    Is this a recent interview on Coach chot? My goodness he is still the coach? He really is very influencial to mvp since the toroman ouster. Jedi ata yan my mind trick haha. Well we will still wait. pag pray natin that Coach tab will be back or at least Coach nenad will be the head coach. i think coach chot just want he taste of handling Kai sotto then he is gone. Hay, sbp is not thinking about the country but there friendship and utang na luob at awa to chot.
                    SBP still hasn't said a single word. For me, Snow and Sayson's sources are true; they are both saying the same things. I just think that the SBP is waiting for Chot himself to do something (resign) or that the SBP is still in talks with Tab (nothing final yet).

What annoys me is that for someone who said in February that he didn't want this job, he seems to want this job so much. HAHAHA. As always, actions speak louder than words. Maybe he really did pull another Toroman on Tab by influencing his family (Al Panlilio). Either way, let's see what SBP decides to do. I do want their heads also, but with the WC 2023 so near, tiis tiis muna, and just have a short-term plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stevy View Post
                      SBP still hasn't said a single word. For me, Snow and Sayson's sources are true; they are both saying the same things. I just think that the SBP is waiting for Chot himself to do something (resign) or that the SBP is still in talks with Tab (nothing final yet).

What annoys me is that for someone who said in February that he didn't want this job, he seems to want this job so much. HAHAHA. As always, actions speak louder than words. Maybe he really did pull another Toroman on Tab by influencing his family (Al Panlilio). Either way, let's see what SBP decides to do. I do want their heads also, but with the WC 2023 so near, tiis tiis muna, and just have a short-term plan.
                      they have a statement but very cryptic My goodness
                      sigpic

Comment

When I was working in Malaysia, me and my bosses usually go out for dinner after working hours. On Sundays me and my buddies go out. Sometimes I drive alone with my Toyota Hilux pickup truck. I love the sound of the engine.

Comment

they have a statement but very cryptic[
                          LOL. What the hell does this even mean SBP? After reading it again, they are also referring to the failed campaigns in the 3x3. It's very simple SBP, defer to C2G on 3x3 and let them handle everything, while for the short term plan of Men's 5x5, give it back to Tab and let him finish what he started. Also, don't f*ck up our women's 5x5, just leave them alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by spidey102279
                            From the looks of it they still not looking that there is something wrong with Chot. They are just blaming it on not getting better support. Daym!
                            I have to hand to Coach chot, since Coach toroman ouster he really is very influential and powerful and untouchable. Kakaiba powers sya. MVP and him are inseperable, friendship, utang na luob and business matters more than winning and for the fans.
                            sigpic

Comment

Goodness Grace..another valuable lessons...pass another dish please..I'm sick and tired of that sentence..I felt that I'm going to throw-up...Umay na umay na ako sa ulam eh.

Comment

• [
                                Originally posted by Kaiju
                                Possible Australia squad for the upcoming FIBA Asia Cup.

Exum- Dellavedova- McCarron
                                Goulding- Sobey
                                Creek- Broekhoff
                                Kay- Cooks- White
                                JLA- Reath
                                Australia Tokyo Olympics 2020 Bronze Medallists:
                                Dante Exum 6'5" G : Dwight Ramos 6'5" G
                                Matthew Dellavedova 6'4" G : Thirdy Ravena 6'4" G
                                Mitchell McCarron 6'2" SG : Jordan Heading 6'2" SG
                                Chris Goulding 6'4" SG : Javee Nocom 6'4" SG
                                Nathan Sobey 6'2" SG : RJ Abarrientos 6'0" PG
                                Mitch Creek 6'5" GF : Clint Escamis 6'0" PG
                                Ryan Broekhoff 6'6" GF : Francis Lopez 6'6" GF
                                Nick Kay 6'9" FC : Dave Ildefonso 6'6" GF
                                Jack White 6'7" SF : Justine Baltazar 6'9" FC
                                Xavier Cooks 6'8" PF : Carl Tamayo 6'9" FC
                                Jo Lual-Acuil Jr. 6'11" C : Ange Koaume 6'11" C
                                Duop Reath 6'11" C : Kai Sotto 7'3" C

Can match-up and possibly win.

Comment

Working...