Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sroth3839 View Post
    Be careful of what you wish for.

We might see the other Coach Kalbo back in the helm or DDO jr.

At this point, I’d rather we give it to Vucinic as he’s basically Tab’s doppelgänger.

The best option and most practical choice is Coach Nenad since he is already there. For the sake of our country lets hope that MVP will be humble to let go of his favorite son, and give that job at least to coach nenad and just give the gilas director job to Chot.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by sroth3839 View Post
      Be careful of what you wish for.

We might see the other Coach Kalbo back in the helm or DDO jr.

At this point, I’d rather we give it to Vucinic as he’s basically Tab’s doppelgänger.
      Originally posted by ja.he View Post
      i like it if Vucinic gets the job. He also fared well in his Tall Blacks stint.
      Yeah, Nenad should get the job for the qualifiers and for the Asia Cup. See what he can do with the collegiate players and B.League players, how does he develop them and use them?

Comment

• Tanggap ko na chot will be challenged tactically pero pati ba naman personnel selection pumalpak siya on how hastily, ugly assembled this team was..
        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by IPC View Post
          Yeah, Nenad should get the job for the qualifiers and for the Asia Cup. See what he can do with the collegiate players and B.League players, how does he develop them and use them?
          When was the last time Chot handled a national team primarily composed of collegiate players? I couldn't think of a time. What I remember though is Chot losing to a collegiate team from Japan some 15 years ago.

He likes his mangoes ripe. If the available players for the qualifiers will mostly come from the collegiate ranks, I'd rather he take a back seat lest he ruin our chances of winning.

Comment

• I think this is a most anticipated news for all basketball fans, waiting for Coach Chot's decision to humbly resign for the good of our national team.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by yogaflame View Post
              I think this is a most anticipated news for all basketball fans, waiting for Coach Chot's decision to humbly resign for the good of our national team.
              humble and chot does not belong in the same sentence hehe..but seriously for the good of phil basketball, he needs to step down

Comment

• Originally posted by yogaflame View Post
                I think this is a most anticipated news for all basketball fans, waiting for Coach Chot's decision to humbly resign for the good of our national team.
                Gilas twitter wont rest till he is gone

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                  Tanggap ko na chot will be challenged tactically pero pati ba naman personnel selection pumalpak siya on how hastily, ugly assembled this team was..
                  even the rotation is lulz

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
                    Gilas twitter wont rest till he is gone
                    I doubt they care about twitter. Its the results that concern them hopefully.

Comment

• I get the concern for coaching. But the problem of players availability is a problem too. Especially this July.

I really hope Sir Enzo Flojo is wrong that Uaap Players are unavailable because they will start practicing in June and July.

B league players are available. 4 marquee players. Kief, Thirdy, Dwight, and Balti.
                      (W8, will kief be in Pba that time??? Ouch) Parks is questionable due to different issues

Taiwan League is over. So Jordan Heading can be tapped.

We are all 50-50 in players like Kai, AJ, Dalph, etc.

Navarro, Lopez, and probably Caelum (if no conflicts with batang gilas)

Hahahhaha. I guess we are feeling the effect of the bad side of our best players going overseas.

I mean, there is very good side. good for their development and personal growth. But availability is a major concern.

Coaching is a Very Main Concern.

But imo, the Biggest concern for us are "Team A Players Availability" and "Time of Preparation"

And with this format of Fiba like Fifa. It is inevitable that we will have different rosters in each tourneys.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
                        I get the concern for coaching. But the problem of players availability is a problem too. Especially this July.

I really hope Sir Enzo Flojo is wrong that Uaap Players are unavailable because they will start practicing in June and July.

B league players are available. 4 marquee players. Kief, Thirdy, Dwight, and Balti.
                        (W8, will kief be in Pba that time??? Ouch) Parks is questionable due to different issues

Hahahhaha. I guess we are feeling the effect of the bad side of our best players going overseas.

I mean, there is very good side. good for their development and personal growth. But availability is a major concern.

But imo, the Biggest concern for us are "Team A Players Availability" and "Time of Preparation"

And with this format of Fiba like Fifa. It is inevitable that we will have different rosters in each tourneys.
                        What, the UAAP players are gonna practice in June and July? The UAAP's in September.

If it were August, it would be understandable. Man.

Where was the post?

Comment

• Originally posted by IPC View Post
                          What, the UAAP players are gonna practice in June and July? The UAAP's in September.

If it were August, it would be understandable. Man.

Where was the post?
                          Coach Enzo said it e. In AJEF FB Group. I posted what he said in Gilas Senior thread

Try kaya natin Ncaa Players. Hahahhaa.

But I dont think there are good enough ncaa players e. Or maybe, I am just not paying attention

Comment

I get the concern for coaching. But the problem of players availability is a problem too. Especially this July.

Thirdy, Dwight, Balti, Javi, Kouame, Heading, Navarro, Lopez, Mamu, Shaun, Arana, Parks, maybe Caelum. Then add Pogoy, Montalbo, Tungcab, Troy, and Erram as TNT reinforcements.

This roster looks like all we got. I hope the schools lend their players for Gilas.

Comment

If Kouame is unavailable, why the hell did we naturalize him? Anyway if he is unavailable maybe Barefield can do the trick? Who knows? If he does well he then gets a Blatche like CBA contract then goodbye PBA hahaha

Comment

• it's blatche time

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information