Filipino Players in Foreign Leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.instagram.com/p/CVRflZYh...dium=copy_link

Mas maayos ang pagscout ninyu sobrang weak ni kai at payat after several years. Isali niyu pa si givony.haha

Comment

• Originally posted by PeeZones View Post
      https://www.instagram.com/p/CVRflZYh...dium=copy_link

Mas maayos ang pagscout ninyu sobrang weak ni kai at payat after several years. Isali niyu pa si givony.haha
      hayup laki na ng katawan ni mr sotto! Talbog na si zayun wilyamson nito!
      TEAM POSSIBOTS:

(B1)uddy Peezee
      Originally posted by PeeZones
      Kai is a top ten lottery pick come draft day and the best team for him is the spurs..
      (B2)oy Toxic
      Originally posted by astigram04
      Dami mong paikot Tangina mo. O ayan, tapos
      CONSULTANT/PROPHET
      Originally posted by Prophet/Basketball Coach Allen
      now to be totally honest with you, 100%, I personally feel he (ricci rivero) should be in the NBA today

Comment

• Kai is settling great with Adelaide and somehow he is bonding well with Mcarron.

@pavi our expectations for Kai were really realistic and we don't expect Kai to dominate NBL at 19. We only want a decent stint and several breakout games. Getting the ROY is really within Kai's reach depending on his season performance.

It is obvious Givony and Draftexpress have their own agenda dismissing Kai. If only Kai played the last U19, that Chet bubble would have already burst and Kai could possibly dominate both Victor and Chet in that tournament. Still it is not really heart breaking because Kai has a chance to show his wares against way tougher competition than that U19 in the NBL.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeeZones View Post

Kai is settling great with Adelaide and somehow he is bonding well with Mcarron.

@pavi our expectations for Kai were really realistic and we don't expect Kai to dominate NBL at 19. We only want a decent stint and several breakout games. Getting the ROY is really within Kai's reach depending on his season performance.

It is obvious Givony and Draftexpress have their own agenda dismissing Kai. If only Kai played the last U19, that Chet bubble would have already burst and Kai could possibly dominate both Victor and Chet in that tournament. Still it is not really heart breaking because Kai has a chance to show his wares against way tougher competition than that U19 in the NBL.
          Hayerp
          TEAM POSSIBOTS:

(B1)uddy Peezee
          Originally posted by PeeZones
          Kai is a top ten lottery pick come draft day and the best team for him is the spurs..
          (B2)oy Toxic
          Originally posted by astigram04
          Dami mong paikot Tangina mo. O ayan, tapos
          CONSULTANT/PROPHET
          Originally posted by Prophet/Basketball Coach Allen
          now to be totally honest with you, 100%, I personally feel he (ricci rivero) should be in the NBA today

Comment

• Originally posted by HarryRoque View Post
            https://twitter.com/ChrisAnstey13/st...210808535.html

galing talaga ni mr givony mag i scout. magiging totoo kaya ang i -scout nia kay mr sotto after payb years?
            Givony's problems with Kai has only been on the physical side. Mental problems cannot be trained away as easy as physical disadvantages. Close minded to coaching and instruction? Doesn't seem to be Kai, the guy whose individual play has changed twice during his stay in the US.

Comment

• The regular season of T1 League Season 1 will start on November 27, 2021 and will end on May 1, 2022.

Comment

• that’s why i mentioned before that thirdy joining as special draftee and a live contract with san en won’t work..

T1 team Taichung announced on Wednesday that it has signed Jordan Heading. But Heading’s case is different than the situations of fellow Gilas pool players like Dwight Ramos (Toyama Grouses), Thirdy Ravena (San-En NeoPhoenix), Kemark Cariño (Aomori Wat’s), Javi Gomez de Liaño (Ibaraki Robots), Kobe Paras (Niigata Albirex), and Juan Gomez de Liaño (Earthfriends Tokyo […]
                Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Dotch View Post
                  The author is misinformed and is under the impression that if a player is not a pro in the PBA, then he must still be in the cadet category.
                  Becoz da PBA iz da pirst propeysyonal league in Asia and second in da world! Anak ng tupa talaga yung mga ibang sports journalists na akala that the PBA is the center of the basketball universe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                    that’s why i mentioned before that thirdy joining as special draftee and a live contract with san en won’t work..

https://tiebreakertimes.com.ph/tbt/s...h-gilas/222621
                    Interesting but I think SBP has a case here. If they don't do this they'll have issues with the PBA over lending draftees to the national team.

Comment

• Originally posted by kukikups View Post
                      Interesting but I think SBP has a case here. If they don't do this they'll have issues with the PBA over lending draftees to the national team.
                      To be honest, with what's happening now, I think more players will turn down the invitation of joining the Gilas Draft in the PBA.
                      Attack
                      defend
                      Unite

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
                        To be honest, with what's happening now, I think more players will turn down the invitation of joining the Gilas Draft in the PBA.
                        It's probably the other way around, they applied to get drafted into PBA then SBP invited them to join the national team as drafted loanees. Especially with the college graduates they don't have a choice before because skipping the PBA draft 2 years will get them banned.

Comment

• SBP writes FIBA and the Chinese-Taipei Federation as Heading apparently has a live contact at Gilas

https://twitter.com/OneSportsPHL/sta...WCWvUbz3Q&s=19

Comment

• Live contract with the national team? The NT is not even a professional basketball team.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
                              Live contract with the national team? The NT is not even a professional basketball team.
                              That lies the problem is SBP paying Heading during these time? And in legal basis the until we hear from FIBA no comment from them, dun pa lang may butas..
                              To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                              1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
                                Live contract with the national team? The NT is not even a professional basketball team.
                                i think its a concession between SBP and the PBA. SBP wants a standing NT that can play in a moment's notice while the players are being members of PBA Teams via the Gilas Draft. SBP is paying Nieto, Go etc to play as pros in the PBA.

Heading may be in line to be in the next Gilas Draft. He cant be a full time NT player of he is in Taiwan.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information