No announcement yet.

Filipino Players in Foreign Leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kai just want to be drafted and be the first homegrown pinoy to be drafted in NBA while for Bell, he declined an offer from an NBA team which is the draft and stash coz he wants a bigger paycheck and a roster spot for Kai..
    Last edited by tomcat; 06-28-2022, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• What if instead of going to TSF , Kai went to NBA academy in Australia, then played 2 years as a next star (NBL) ? With no strings attached or utang na loob with debts to pay

He may be where Travers is now..

Comment

• Originally posted by Cocoy Martin
        How much does that pay? Unless Kai wasn’t paid anything at Ateneo HS and his Star Margarine commercial was for free maybe his parents would’ve considered that.

How does that work anyway? Will he be living with a host family?
        The NBA academy , would be like US college, dorm , you're on your own living with the rest of the boys.
        NBA Global Academy athletes reside at the AIS Residence of Champions and attend a local high-school with all other AIS residential athletes.
        Of course next star is pro , so yup can bring family.

Comment

• Kobe Paras may have hinted the real score between him and Erika Poturnak, which happens to be the eldest daughter of actress Ina Raymundo.

ding ding ding, we have a winner

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
            https://fastbreak.com.ph/kobe-paras-..._yXhPnw-bNDmYM

[IMG][/IMG]
            Just a thought, what if Kobe is balding? Would he still have the fangirls that he has rt now? Remember his dad and his older bro is already balding, only time will tell if Kobe is next ahhahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Yessuh29 View Post
              Just a thought, what if Kobe is balding? Would he still have the fangirls that he has rt now? Remember his dad and his older bro is already balding, only time will tell if Kobe is next ahhahahahaha
              hahahah, maybe when he turns bald he'll be a serious basketball player since there are no more distractions.

Comment

• If only kobe could win in basketball too haha

Comment

• And this is why Ousmane Dieng is the 11th pick. People comparing stats for stats is just embarassing at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jupitersa View Post

And this is why Ousmane Dieng is the 11th pick. People comparing stats for stats is just embarassing at this point.
                    Good breakdown by Yeshkel. This is the first time I saw Dieng. Has a point that you should look at how the guy plays and not only the stats. Dave has been harping about this guy since the start of the season. He didn't start out well. But I guess did well enough in the 2nd half to show scouts what he can bring to the NBA.

Comment

https://fastbreak.com.ph/kobe-paras-..._yXhPnw-bNDmYM

[IMG][/IMG]
                      Dribbling two big basketballs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jupitersa View Post

And this is why Ousmane Dieng is the 11th pick. People comparing stats for stats is just embarassing at this point.
                        This is a guy who can play 2-4 and probably 1 and 5 in a pinch. Kai is at the most a 4 and 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by k3ttch View Post
                          Dribbling two big basketballs.

Kapos-palad si Kobe

Trans: Kobe cannot palm the ball

Comment

• Originally posted by balong View Post
                            that's how to put your son's future in limbo. i wonder if ervin and wife even did a background check on the sketchy ewp
                            I thought EWP was specifically made for Kai? I remember people saying it was partly made by Ervin Sotto.

Also I again disagree with Yeshkel. Production is production, it doesn't matter how it arrives. And while I agree that Dieng has the playstyle of a unicorn, remember that the only big whose archetype has worked so far in the NBA has been Giannis. Not Bol Bol, not Dragan Bender. Even Pokusevski hasn't been slotted at the 5 yet, and Chet nor Dieng don't have Poku's handles (yet). Teams are really gambling this season.

If I were a betting man I'd bet on Victor Wembanyama.

Comment

• Well documented he was 18 in lockdown and could not speak language when he arrived in NBL, took him several months to adjust to shock,
                              By last 2 months (last 12 games ) Dieng had best NBL stats for rookies (was 2nd in Rookie voting)

Comment

hahahah, maybe when he turns bald he'll be a serious basketball player since there are no more distractions.
                                Balding though is inherited through the mother.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information