Filipino Players in Foreign Leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B L A C K S U N View Post
    I have no idea why Kai fanatics always imply that there's a huge conspiracy against Kai, lol. If it for wasn't social media hype he wouldn't be known outside of the Philippines. These people are bunch of weirdo. Sometimes, I do wonder if they even read their own post.

At this point, I'm really looking forward to see if social media hype can help a player reach the NBA.
    uh oh, looks like you'd signed your own death warrant brahh. You've crossed the point of no return. Good luck coming out alive. J/k

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackie Reaper View Post
      Good lord. Only 9 points for Niigata in the 2nd quarter.
      Aishin Seahorses was adynasty a decade ago and coached by legendary (at least i bleague standard) Kimikazu suzuki, in their heydays players were Jr Sakuragi, Kashiwagi, Hiejima, Kosuke Takeuchi et. al.. sabi nga elite B league teams will expose kobe bad habits
      To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
      1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by empyreanmaze View Post
        Kobe really just finished with 6 points on 33.3% shooting in 29 minutes after an 18 point game on 50% shooting. The level of discrepancy in the output in between games is really gonna be an issue moving forward and might explain we he struggles to receive trust and playing time in America. I really think this horrible consistency issue is equally on Kobe’s end as it is on his team’s system by the way yeshkel explains in this vid:

https://youtu.be/yRbUVxXG5Sc
        isnt consistency fully, finally kobe faced an elite b league team
        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by hmbopbaduwap View Post
          https://www.spin.ph/basketball/fil-a...a2437-20211021

GABI Bade delivered a monster 28-point, 16-rebound performance as she steered ENAD to the 48-38 victory over Keravnos for their first win in the Cyprus Women's Basketball Division A over the weekend.

The Fil-Am guard was unbelievable in the game, making 10 of her 18 shots as she played all 40 minutes in Nicosia.

Bade also dished out two assists and one steal to cap off her superb performance in Cyprus.

It was a magnificent encore from the Sacramento State standout after the daughter of former PBA player Cris Bade had a near-triple-double outing of 16 points, seven assists, and six rebounds in her debut last week.

Unfortunately, ENAD lost that one, 73-52 to AEL.

Bade will once again be a marked woman as ENAD continues its campaign against winless Zinonas this Sunday.
          Looking forward to see how a full strength Gilas Women’s team will do.

Comment

• Originally posted by empyreanmaze View Post
            Kobe really just finished with 6 points on 33.3% shooting in 29 minutes after an 18 point game on 50% shooting. The level of discrepancy in the output in between games is really gonna be an issue moving forward and might explain we he struggles to receive trust and playing time in America. I really think this horrible consistency issue is equally on Kobe’s end as it is on his team’s system by the way yeshkel explains in this vid:

https://youtu.be/yRbUVxXG5Sc
            Malakas lang talaga kalaban. Also, you guys need to stop liatening to that guys video. Puro negative at pangbabash kay Kobe. We know Kobes weaknesses. Hes just exxagerating things. I repeat, exxageratwd lang si yeshel na yan.

Tama ung isang poster d2, di lng napapasahan ng maganda si Kobe para makascore.

Stop listening to Yes, hes full of yabang. Di nga naging star sa league nila yan malamang kaya sa internet nagpapastar. LOL.

Grow up kung sino ka man lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by noyce View Post
              Niigata stopped doing the handoff to Kobe from the wing in their motion offense (maybe thinking it's already well scouted or it's resulting in too much ball stopping from Kobe), but because of that, no Kobe offense when Niigata needs it. Kobe is not getting any looks and not putting any shots in the 3Q. lets see if there in any change in 4Q
              I didnt watch the gamw but youi sound reasonable.

Comment

• Kobe is only as good (or bad) as his last game. Sadly that's how we see him, myself included. Kobe has to be the most scrutinized, most analyzed, most commented Pinoy player ever. We even play pop-psychology and psychoanalyze his mental state.

Kai is next, and will be the no.1 once NBL starts soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dotch View Post
                  Kobe is only as good (or bad) as his last game. Sadly that's how we see him, myself included. Kobe has to be the most scrutinized, most analyzed, most commented Pinoy player ever. We even play pop-psychology and psychoanalyze his mental state.

I kinda expected the result to happen due to the fact that mikawa is a strong team. And like everyone else im as disappointed as them because Kobe only put up a single digit point.

Comment

• I agree sa last statement nya. Di tulad ni Yesh yesh na puro.sabaw ang alam.pati utak puro sabaw.

Comment

• Ayaw ng Japan kay Kouame?

Where is Kouame?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dotch View Post
                        Kobe is only as good (or bad) as his last game. Sadly that's how we see him, myself included. Kobe has to be the most scrutinized, most analyzed, most commented Pinoy player ever. We even play pop-psychology and psychoanalyze his mental state.

Probably because of the hype he had early in his career. I remember reading articles about him being the son of a PBA legend and being trained by no less than Magsanoc himself when he was still in HS..

Well that's how people usually react when certain personalities didn't reached their expectations.

LOL it would probably be Kai's coaches first, then his teammates before him. Panahon pa ni Japeth ganyan na pattern.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
                          Ayaw ng Japan kay Kouame?

Where is Kouame?

Originally posted by robert0326
                          Kouame should play in Europe or NBL.. low level lang Japan compare to Europe or Australia...
                          Kouame won't be playing oversees until 2023

Kouame went on Tiebreaker Vods' 2OT on Thursday and opened up about the multiple offers he has been receiving with his fine play in the UAAP and, soon, the FIBA stage.

"I have a lot of offers now especially in Asia and in Europe," said Kouame.

"A couple of people have asked me to play in the G League [as well] but we will see what's coming and what will happen in the coming two years," he added.

There’s at least one vital cog assured of staying fully committed to Gilas Pilipinas until after the 2023 Fiba (International Basketball Federation) World Cup. Ange Kouame, who earned

And once Kouame’s first national team duty in the World Cup is over, Santos said that the gentle giant will be on his way either to Europe or Australia, where teams have already sounded off offers that the adviser said were quite generous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymous123 View Post
                            https://youtu.be/2vmeI-w4R3U

I agree sa last statement nya. Di tulad ni Yesh yesh na puro.sabaw ang alam.pati utak puro sabaw.

Bawi na nga lang. Yep this is a more objective video but of course may point naman si Yeshkel kahit OA sya (content creator pa din yan so entertainment factor pa rin para mas maraming views). Kobe still has the temper issues he had before (bad reactions to things not going his way like pag may mali kasama nya o di sya mapasahan), I saw this a lot sa mga gilas cadet games nila sa filoil and with his UP stint. He should learn to control his emotions as it clearly affects his game negatively.

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
                              It seems deja vu again for Parks, As again after he leaves a team, His former team finally gets a championship.. first, It was NU last 2014.. After Parks left the team, NU gets their first ever championships in 6 decades.. 7 years after, He did again, as he leaves TNT for greener posture then all of suddenly TNT on poise to get their first championship after 6 years and break that SMC's barrage of championships last 5 years... Trivia.. His teammates Rosario, Khobuntin and Alejandro are also part of NU championship team of 2014 after he left NU last UAAP season 76.. Is Parks misfortuned? Do you think Nagoya in B-League will take championship also if Parks will leave this team?
                              How many championships did Blackwater win?
                              Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                                Probably because of the hype he had early in his career. I remember reading articles about him being the son of a PBA legend and being trained by no less than Magsanoc himself when he was still in HS..

Well that's how people usually react when certain personalities didn't reached their expectations.

LOL it would probably be Kai's coaches first, then his teammates before him. Panahon pa ni Japeth ganyan na pattern.
                                It's really not his fault he is very popular...i have read somewhere, during his time with Creighton, when he was in NYC for The Big East Tournament in MSG, when they were out in the streets with his team-mates, people (im assuming were pinoys) were waving, greeting, taking pictures of Kobe, much to the amusement of his Creighton teammates.

Even in Indonesia, where he won his first slam dunk contest when he was like 15, the Indonesians were smitten over him

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information