Juan Gomez de Liaño in Earthfriends Tokyo Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k3ttch View Post
    I'm thinking its because Juan is considered a World Import and not an Asian Import because of his Spanish-Filipino dual citizenship. A D1 team cannot justify giving him a World Import's salary. For a D2 team with a lower budget it makes sense.
    1GDL is under Asian Import Quota.
    Attack
    defend
    Unite

Comment

I'm thinking its because Juan is considered a World Import and not an Asian Import because of his Spanish-Filipino dual citizenship. A D1 team cannot justify giving him a World Import's salary. For a D2 team with a lower budget it makes sense.
      this could be pretty huge then. watching their games would probably more fun as well as i expect him to contribute more and be a primary playmaker compared to thirdy who is a roleplayer.

Comment

So how much is the monthly salary there of JGDL?

Comment

Originally posted by Athrunzala View Post
          So how much is the monthly salary there of JGDL?
          I don't know if the salaries of Asian imports are the same across the three divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by unstopaball12 View Post
            He still gets game reps and the pressure to deliver everygame as an import.
            Juan is classified as Asian import per B.League.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

This is a safer route for 1GDL, especially if the plan long term is to play in Japan or somewhere outside pinas. It allows him to get used to the style of play without getting exposed of his current limitations, and gets him a chance to get a better scenario (if he carries his team to Div 1 or shows enough talent for Div 1 teams to get him on a probably bigger contract) after 1 season.

Comment

He still gets game reps and the pressure to deliver everygame as an import.
                Agree! Also, i think he will have more PT as the coach is spanish. And the kind of maturity he will get to help lead the team and elevate himself to a level of a world import is a great challenge.
                Overall, I consider this as a good decision on the part JGDL
                Last edited by PaVi; 06-23-2021, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie Reaper View Post
                  Juan is classified as Asian import per B.League.

https://www.facebook.com/10075597478...4888257035245/
                  What changed? We all thought B League doesnt allow double citizen to play as Asian Import?
                  Last edited by Dotch; 06-23-2021, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dotch View Post
                    What changed? We all thought B League doesnt allow double citizen to play as Asian Import?
                    So JGDL is not a dual citizen?

Comment

kinda surprised he didn't end up with a D1 team. i definitely would take him over thirdy tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by dubidub View Post
                        kinda surprised he didn't end up with a D1 team. i definitely would take him over thirdy tbh.
                        yun mga pioneer syempre yun may opportunities (ravenas) yun mga sumunod sa div. 2 na..

The Manotocs are doing a good job on exposing them sa Japan (na willing magbayad)
                        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

lol JGDL taking a hard lesson from the Kiefer Ravena drama.

Comment

Originally posted by dubidub View Post
                            What lol, I like Juan, but I'd take thirdy everyday over him

Comment

Hoping this move opens the door for Paras, rivero, Baltazar and others. I think even parks will try and it will cause mainstream media since parks is a free agent technically.

Comment

What lol, I like Juan, but I'd take thirdy everyday over him
                                I take 1GDL over Sadi. 1GDL has reliable midrange and long range. He can penetrate to the as well. He will surely make waves in Div 2.
                                Attack
                                defend
                                Unite

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information