Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated Euroleague Team Rosters 21/22 (textual + graphic image)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
    @Jazz
    we must keep the tradition alive

@Spittifiz
    hello and tnx for info..
    lets call it official since roumors are strong, we will fix it if something doesnt happen
    Thanks for doing this again bud....Didn't see where Zoran Dragic ended up, do you know what team he is with now ?

Surprised he left Baskonia....Seemed to really fit in under Dusko.......Business is business in the end i guess.....

Comment

Originally posted by Gman365 View Post
      Thanks for doing this again bud....Didn't see where Zoran Dragic ended up, do you know what team he is with now ?

Surprised he left Baskonia....Seemed to really fit in under Dusko.......Business is business in the end i guess.....
      he is still free agent, plus jonga didnt put him in roster and he should have better information about him

Comment

Baskonia
        1. Baldwin, Granger, Kurucs
        2. Giedraitis, Marinkovic, Raieste
        3. Fontecchio, Sedekerskis
        4. Peters
        XXXX
        5. Costello, Nnoko
        Coach: Ivanovic

It seems Giedraitis will stay in the team, and after Fall parts away, Nnoko signed for Baskonia. Baskonia will sign another big player, I don't know if will be 4, 4-5 or 5, because Costello can play both positions also.

And if Giedraitis stay, I think will play more SG than SF, Fontecchio and Giedraitis are so good. Also I think Sedekerskis will play more PF than SF. Also Kurucs can play PG or SG, and Raieste (whos is injured) can play SG or SF. Also Baldwin and Granger will play together for sure.

I like the team for Ivanovic, hungry and young players, some with experience also, and the team it's physicall, players who can play fast basketball, and very polyvalent.

Comment

You forgot Strielneks at Žalgiris

Comment

@jonga
            can u find how much salary did nnoko get?
            coz in last 3 days there was rumor, that after long negotiations, he was managed deal with zvezda..

Comment

Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
              @jonga
              can u find how much salary did nnoko get?
              coz in last 3 days there was rumor, that after long negotiations, he was managed deal with zvezda..
              I don't know, they didn't say anything about the salary. I think it will not be a high salary, but for sure Baskonia pay more than Zvezda.

For example the salary of Fall in this third season of the contract was quite high and Baskonia sure pay a good quantity to him to release the contract, they say the salary would be around 700.000€ per year, I think Nnoko will be far of this numbers.

And now with Giedraitis staying also, who has a great salary and maybe the team expected to sell him, Baskonia I think not have money. For sure the last big player will be a Nnoko salary level player, not more top players.

Comment

Baskonia finally is like this, with many players that can play different positions. I will remark some inportant players with the position I think they will play more minutes.

1. Baldwin, Granger, Kurucs
                2. Marinkovic, Raieste
                2-3 Giedraitis
                3. Fontecchio
                4-3 Sedekerskis
                4. Peters
                4-5 Costello
                5. Enoch, Nnoko

I think Giedraitis will need to play more SG because with Fontecchio there... I think Baskonia have one of the best SF position this euroleague. And Sedekerskis will play more PF, if last year with Peters and Polonara played most of the time like PF, now is more clear. About Costello I think will be the center with more minutes and will play both positions.

I like that there are many different options because the polivalency of the players. Also the PGs can play SG.

Comment

Bayern:

Walden|Sisko|Obiesie
                  Hilliard|Jaramaz|Obst
                  Lucic|Weiler-Babb|Djedovic
                  Thomas|Rubit|Zipser|Ogunsipe
                  Hunter|Radosevic|Schilling

New Player

Complete, Zipser is making really good progress and could be back soon.

Comment

glad to hear about zipser!
                    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Jordan Loyd is my all time Favorite player. Fascinated to see Zenit Winning.
                      Source https://www.essaypandas.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Gerals View Post
                        Jordan Loyd is my all time Favorite player. Fascinated to see Zenit Winning.
                        Source https://www.essaypandas.com/
                        Don't get me wrong, I love his ability to score the ball, but all-time favorite player?! I hope he's a family member or at least from your hometown.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information