Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 693

Thread: Kiefer Ravena Shiga Lakestars

  1. #1
    Senior Member Silent Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    21,958
    Country: Philippines

    Default Kiefer Ravena Shiga Lakestars

    Shiga lakestars signs Kiefer Ravena..

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,223
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Great news. Better pay and environment.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    893
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allmight View Post
    Great news. Better pay and environment.
    Like the signing as well. Hope he could start a trend among PBA players.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Silent Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    21,958
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allmight View Post
    Great news. Better pay and environment.
    shiga buys out kief’s 3 year contract with nlex and PBA gave a green light on him.. congrats and good luck to kiefer

  5. #5
    Senior Member Joe Yabuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,544

    Default

    No post from MVP? Lol guess this is how you handle things properly.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,223
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    When’s the next season? October?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    747
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    shiga buys out kief’s 3 year contract with nlex and PBA gave a green light on him.. congrats and good luck to kiefer
    bigatin

  8. #8
    Senior Member Silent Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    21,958
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Yabuki View Post
    No post from MVP? Lol guess this is how you handle things properly.
    MVP gave kief the blessing.. talk to coach, talk to mvp and then talk to PBA.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,223
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    MVP gave kief the blessing.. talk to coach, talk to mvp and then talk to PBA.
    Ganun sana kay brp. Sayang now he kinda ruined his career.

  10. #10
    Senior Member DAdmiral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    2,028
    Country: Fiji

    Default

    Realistically the 2023 Gilas world cup team can have ZERO PBA players

  11. #11
    Senior Member DAdmiral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    2,028
    Country: Fiji

    Default

    actually for MVP if Kiefer joins Gilas, it means less sweldo for MVP to pay

  12. #12
    Senior Member thatweirdguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,843

    Default

    I wonder how much is his buyout. Can't be cheap if they really agreed to let him go

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    4,899
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdmiral View Post
    Realistically the 2023 Gilas world cup team can have ZERO PBA players
    You wont consider Kiefer Pba player because he will be B league Player?

    Anyway, wow.

    Kiefer was allowed by MVP and Nlex. That is expected. BUT PBA? WOW.

    Rayray could use this path to play internationally.

  14. #14
    Senior Member thatweirdguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    You wont consider Kiefer Pba player because he will be B league Player?

    Anyway, wow.

    Kiefer was allowed by MVP and Nlex. That is expected. BUT PBA? WOW.

    Rayray could use this path to play internationally.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but Ray isn't under a contract currently right? So they can't buy him out? Or can they buy out his rights?

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    990
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Now the question is: will he be available for FIBA games?

  16. #16
    Senior Member IPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    3,506
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    shiga buys out kief’s 3 year contract with nlex and PBA gave a green light on him.. congrats and good luck to kiefer
    Nice. He got bought out.

  17. #17
    Senior Member IPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    3,506
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Labradoodle View Post
    Now the question is: will he be available for FIBA games?
    For window games, unlikely. Main tounaments, I guess.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,223
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Uhoh

    Kiefer Ravena signing with Japan club 'not allowed' under PBA rules

    DON'T look now, but Kiefer Ravena may run into some problems with the PBA following his decision to sign with Japan B.League club Shiga Lakestars.

    Just moments after Ravena's decision to sign with the Shiga Lakestars was announced by the Japan ballclub, PBA officials made it clear the popular guard's move constitutes a breach of his contract with mother team NLEX.

    Sought for comment, PBA commissioner Willie Marcial said the 27-year old former Ateneo standout called him on Tuesday to inform him about his decision.

    "Hindi pwede," was Marcial's curt reply.

    Marcial explained that Ravena is tied down to a contract he signed with NLEX last year and a move constitutes a breach of the league's Uniform Players' Contract (UPC).

    Sources bared Ravena's deal with NLEX runs until the 2023 season.

    Asked if Ravena will be off the hook if released by NLEX, Marcial said the UPC binds a player to a contract with the league and not just with his mother team.

    "We'll see," Marcial said. "But right now, that's the situation."

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    4,899
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdmiral View Post
    Realistically the 2023 Gilas world cup team can have ZERO PBA players
    Only Pba Players I will consider are:

    Kiefer (B league now)
    Rayray (Seems dont want to play in pba now)
    Wright
    Pogoy
    CJ (But under SMC)

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    4,899
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allmight View Post
    Uhoh

    Kiefer Ravena signing with Japan club 'not allowed' under PBA rules

    DON'T look now, but Kiefer Ravena may run into some problems with the PBA following his decision to sign with Japan B.League club Shiga Lakestars.

    Just moments after Ravena's decision to sign with the Shiga Lakestars was announced by the Japan ballclub, PBA officials made it clear the popular guard's move constitutes a breach of his contract with mother team NLEX.

    Sought for comment, PBA commissioner Willie Marcial said the 27-year old former Ateneo standout called him on Tuesday to inform him about his decision.

    "Hindi pwede," was Marcial's curt reply.

    Marcial explained that Ravena is tied down to a contract he signed with NLEX last year and a move constitutes a breach of the league's Uniform Players' Contract (UPC).

    Sources bared Ravena's deal with NLEX runs until the 2023 season.

    Asked if Ravena will be off the hook if released by NLEX, Marcial said the UPC binds a player to a contract with the league and not just with his mother team.

    "We'll see," Marcial said. "But right now, that's the situation."
    Nlex should just release Kiefer

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •