Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 118 of 118

Thread: 2021 NBA Playoffs

  1. #101
    Senior Member Obina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,225
    Country: Montenegro

    Default

    Bucks will win this imo.

    But overall i don't think they are the best team. The fact is that injuries affected a lot whole season.

  2. #102
    Senior Member Shawshank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Klaipeda
    Posts
    2,644
    Country: Lithuania

    Default

    I give alot credit to Bucks if they will win the ring. They got lucky brakes on their road,but most champions in past got it too.

    Comeback twice from 0-2 it takes heart and togetherness and real believe what team is doing and sticking with it.

    That Durant long shot in Gm7 2seconds remaining with 2millimeters foot on line was sign sport gods in this playoofs is on Bucks side.

    I still believe Bucks-Nets was real finals. Durant and Giannis 2 best players in this playoofs.

  3. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    1,587
    Country: Serbia

    Default

    Why Suns didn't take timeout being 1 down 30s before the end? This total brainless move of Booker (who is playing great playoffs and will be HELL OF A PLAYER next years) decided game because Giannis scored and one after turnover. I will never understand this things in NBA.

  4. #104
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    392
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katastroika View Post
    Why Suns didn't take timeout being 1 down 30s before the end? This total brainless move of Booker (who is playing great playoffs and will be HELL OF A PLAYER next years) decided game because Giannis scored and one after turnover. I will never understand this things in NBA.
    Honest... Was you watching the game?

    1. The Suns did call a time out...
    2. Giannis didn't make any of his shots...
    3. The Bucks fought for the rebound and won the ball after the missed shot, with Giannis finally tipping the ball out to Middleton who was of course immediately fouled... Khris missed one too but made the 2nd and that's how the game ended with a 4 point differential, after the Bucks missed 4 continuous shots from the charity line.

  5. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    1,587
    Country: Serbia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckalis View Post
    Honest... Was you watching the game?

    1. The Suns did call a time out...
    2. Giannis didn't make any of his shots...
    3. The Bucks fought for the rebound and won the ball after the missed shot, with Giannis finally tipping the ball out to Middleton who was of course immediately fouled... Khris missed one too but made the 2nd and that's how the game ended with a 4 point differential, after the Bucks missed 4 continuous shots from the charity line.
    I watched but half sleeping since end of Q3 where I fought with myself staying awake haha

    Thanks for clarifying and extra-clarifying with bold letters I really was sure they didn't. But now as you say I think I remember the TO. Believe it or not I was 100% sure. I even told my wife the scene that there was no timeout

    Enjoy your day and your victory.

  6. #106
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    392
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Obina View Post
    Bucks will win this imo.

    But overall i don't think they are the best team. The fact is that injuries affected a lot whole season.
    Who cares what you "think"...? The Bucks are the best team, because they have:

    1. The world's best player in their roster...
    2. Another two top-20 players who both are carefully selected to be the perfect matching chemistry to Giannis...
    3. They play the best defense in the NBA and it's the defense which wins championships...
    4. Only Giannis can come back from what would for other players (pussies) be a season ending injury!

  7. #107
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    392
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katastroika View Post
    I watched but half sleeping since end of Q3 where I fought with myself staying awake haha

    Thanks for clarifying and extra-clarifying with bold letters I really was sure they didn't. But now as you say I think I remember the TO. Believe it or not I was 100% sure. I even told my wife the scene that there was no timeout

    Enjoy your day and your victory.
    Not yet... Hopefully I can celebrate for good (or mourn) on Tuesday... Job isn't finished yet...

  8. #108
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    1,587
    Country: Serbia

    Default

    I think it's done now. Momentum is on Bucks side. Coming back from 0-2 to 3-2 is really no small achievement.

    Especially after coming back also after horrible first quarter. Booker-Ayton-Paul scored 81 points and Suns still lost. I am neutral on this one but Bucks surely deserved it.

  9. #109
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    392
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Never the less, beating a team which has shot THE IMPOSSIBLE 69% from deep in their home, must have been a 1st in the NBA... Nearly 70% and still lost? ...What?

  10. #110
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    1,587
    Country: Serbia

    Default

    Not just that. There was no significant difference in rebounding and which is really a tough stat - suns had just 8 turnovers which makes this win even more incredible. I don't want to say statistical annomaly because you would be upset But I think you know what I mean.

    Anyways, game 6 will be a very good game.

  11. #111
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    392
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katastroika View Post
    Not just that. There was no significant difference in rebounding and which is really a tough stat - suns had just 8 turnovers which makes this win even more incredible. I don't want to say statistical annomaly because you would be upset But I think you know what I mean.

    Anyways, game 6 will be a very good game.
    No... I fully agree that this game was a stats anomaly by all means... The worst team in the stats was comfortably leading (and controlling) the game by a two digit differential until three minutes before the end... How? It's obviously because their culture is the winners one!

    EDIT: Mind you that who ever was watching the game and wasn't aware or following the stats, would still think that this was kind of porn (with the Bucks being the male of course) in what was happening on the court... No doubt about that either...
    Last edited by Buckalis; 07-18-2021 at 02:09 PM.

  12. #112
    Senior Member Obina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,225
    Country: Montenegro

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckalis View Post
    Who cares what you "think"...? The Bucks are the best team, because they have:

    1. The world's best player in their roster...
    2. Another two top-20 players who both are carefully selected to be the perfect matching chemistry to Giannis...
    3. They play the best defense in the NBA and it's the defense which wins championships...
    4. Only Giannis can come back from what would for other players (pussies) be a season ending injury!
    And who the fuck are you to say who is the best player in the world??

    LOL

  13. #113
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    392
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Obina View Post
    And who the fuck are you to say who is the best player in the world??

    LOL
    Who the fuck are you to say which is the best team?

  14. #114
    Senior Member Obina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,225
    Country: Montenegro

    Default

    I am just a basketball fan with my opinion. And yes, in my opinion Bucks are not the best team.

    You say that the fact is that they are the best team and that they have the best player.

    If you can't see difference between opinion and fact I can't help you.

  15. #115
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    392
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Obina View Post
    I am just a basketball fan with my opinion. And yes, in my opinion Bucks are not the best team.

    You say that the fact is that they are the best team and that they have the best player.

    If you can't see difference between opinion and fact I can't help you.
    You said "the Bucks will win it, but aren't the best team" However... The best team is always the one that wins! Therefore oxymoron!

    That Giannis is the best player in the world, is my opinion!... Therefore... "If you can't see difference between opinion and fact I can't help you"...

  16. #116
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    392
    Country: Greece

    Default

    RESPET... "Mentality", that's what is all about...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF2QCxjnscA

  17. #117
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    392
    Country: Greece

    Default

    5 hours remaining.... fingers crossed...

  18. #118
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    392
    Country: Greece

    Default

    It's being half a century... BUCKS NBA CHAMPIONS!... GIANNIS ANTETOKOUMPO adds the only trophy missing from his collection as he wins NBA FINALS MVP!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •