This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lurklurk View Post
    Tab did qualify the paul lee pick by saying “when paul was in shape and playing well”.
    Played well? Sure

In shape? He was hardly in good shape the past five years.

The games against Iran and China were the indicators of that. He could barely defend a 5'11 Mashayeki.
    GILAS WISHLIST:
    6'8 Pingris

Comment

• ^ implying paul lee’s career began in 2016. Pffft GTFOH

Comment

^ implying paul lee’s career began in 2016. Pffft GTFOH
        not implying anything but merely stating what I’ve seen having followed this team since 2007.

Paul Lee is a good offensive player but wasn’t the best defensively.

GTFOH? Nah. I’m staying since you seem triggered anyways.
        GILAS WISHLIST:
        6'8 Pingris

Comment

• Interxavier gave a subjective but valid opinion about Paul lee..
          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
            Interxavier gave a subjective but valid opinion about Paul lee..
            And apparently lurklurk doesn’t like it so he’s resorting to being an asshole.

There are many reasons we suffered in 2019 WC. One of them was the absence of Jayson Castro, who I argue should be in Tab’s mythical 5.
            GILAS WISHLIST:
            6'8 Pingris

Comment

• Originally posted by interxavierxxx View Post

There are many reasons we suffered in 2019 WC. One of them was the absence of Jayson Castro, who I argue should be in Tab’s mythical 5.
              You responded on the other thread with a barefaced lie, when you got caught you doubled down to save face. That’s bottom of the barrel trash in my book. Re: paul lee, tab said “when he was in shape” not referring to any time period, you responded with paul lee not being in shape for the past 5 years or since 2016. Granting that’s true (which is still up for debate), paul lee did not start his career in 2016. He was with 2014 gilas team in the world cup, and played well against international competition. We dont even know if tab was referring to a paul lee’s gilas performance, he could very well refer to paul lee in rain or shine etc.

Reading your name i remember ive discussed things with you here years back. I remember your takes are shit, so good rddance to you, all the best.

Comment

let tab choose who he wants in his list. lee is not even a pg, not in d pba, not in gilas.

but who cares. it's his list.

Comment

You responded on the other thread with a barefaced lie, when you got caught you doubled down to save face. That’s bottom of the barrel trash in my book. Re: paul lee, tab said “when he was in shape” not referring to any time period, you responded with paul lee not being in shape for the past 5 years or since 2016. Granting that’s true (which is still up for debate), paul lee did not start his career in 2016. He was with 2014 gilas team in the world cup, and played well against international competition. We dont even know if tab was referring to a paul lee’s gilas performance, he could very well refer to paul lee in rain or shine etc.

Reading your name i remember ive discussed things with you here years back. I remember your takes are shit, so good rddance to you, all the best.
                  I think others can vouch for me here that Paul Lee is a defensive liability. Walang question dahil kung paroroonin mo ang recent games involving Paul Lee, his efficiency rating isn't great on the defensive end.

He wasn't in best shape in 2014 either. Don't give me that bullshit about him hitting the winning free throws because we're talking defense here.

The feeling is mutual. You just can't take another person having a different opinion and think yours is above all else's. Seriously, you can FUCK OFF.

Welcome to my ignored list.
                  GILAS WISHLIST:
                  6'8 Pingris

Comment

• Originally posted by neo View Post
                    let tab choose who he wants in his list. lee is not even a pg, not in d pba, not in gilas.

but who cares. it's his list.
                    Just stating an opinion. Yeah, that's another thing. Paul Lee has always played shooting guard.

Of all people who would choose Paul Lee, it had to be Tab.
                    GILAS WISHLIST:
                    6'8 Pingris

Comment

Just stating an opinion.

Of all people who would choose Paul Lee, it had to be Tab.
                      he did not want to mention tnt or mvp players. represented nga ung 3 smc teams oh

Comment

he did not want to mention tnt or mvp players. represented nga ung smc teams oh
                        Makes sense. He was merely playing politics by naming those players.

Any sane person will choose anyone but Paul Lee as the mythical 5 PG.
                        GILAS WISHLIST:
                        6'8 Pingris

Comment

he did not want to mention tnt or mvp players. represented nga ung 3 smc teams oh
                          Hmm tab couldve easily just chosen tenorio, pringle, cabagnot or romeo if he’s just avoiding mvp teams tho..

Comment

Hmm tab couldve easily just chosen tenorio, pringle, cabagnot or romeo if he’s just avoiding mvp teams tho..
                            of course i was joking.

but lee is not a pg nor a playmaker.

maybe tab can see that he can at least be a scoring pg becos he's too small to play sg.

but as i said, it's his list, his choice.

it's almost similar with cone recently stating that alvarez is d most talented player he ever coached.

some will disagree (perhaps many). but its his personal take.

Comment

• Wait are we making a fuss out of nothing
                              That was like a speed fantasy question. Not a well thought real situation scenario, when Tab answered.

In a similar situation I asked him all time NBA team.
                              And he went if I recall right

Curry
                              Jordan
                              Kobe
                              Bird
                              Russell

Now anyone can criticize that list , and say Curry can't pass or Russell is nothing to a.modern center. But that's not at all the context he gave the fast quick answer

Comment

• Originally posted by DAdmiral View Post
                                Wait are we making a fuss out of nothing
                                That was like a speed fantasy question. Not a well thought real situation scenario, when Tab answered.

In a similar situation I asked him all time NBA team.
                                And he went if I recall right

Curry
                                Jordan
                                Kobe
                                Bird
                                Russell

Now anyone can criticize that list , and say Curry can't pass or Russell is nothing to a.modern center. But that's not at all the context he gave the fast quick answer
                                I’m not inclined to believe anything he says in the media because we all know the fragility of Filipino basketball politics.

Remember the last time he said something colourful about the PBA? He learned his lesson.
                                GILAS WISHLIST:
                                6'8 Pingris

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information