X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    Another 4pt lost.

I think Coach Nenad will do better than Coach Chot this Fiba Asia Cup.

Though, I hope the best Fiba fit players will be chosen.
    Takeaways (personal) from this tuneup games:
    1. Abando is a legit SG option (even better than Thirdy i think)
    2. We could do without Kiefer lol
    3. Chiu at 6'9-6'10 is a good enough 3rd big (besides Kai & Edu - hope he's healthy enough)
    4. Quiambao has been tested and its a No
    5. Nenad 1000% better than Chot (unsurprisingly) lol
    6. with Kai, Balti, and a NP (Either Angie or JC) we could've beaten Korea twice (+15) and will be competitive against NZ this next window
    7. And nakabawi dn ng salpak (dunk) against Choi lol thanks Dwight!!
    Last edited by carmelo7; 06-18-2022, 12:07 PM. Reason: add details

Comment

• What is the expectation in Fiba Asia with this team? Quarters?Semis?

Comment

• Originally posted by zairex View Post
        What is the expectation in Fiba Asia with this team? Quarters?Semis?
        If they manage to get a Center like Kai or Kouame, heck even old Japeth then maybe semis.

Comment

• Those threes by the Koreans killed us. same old same old. But it will really help if we can add a agile big man like kouame and Kai (Fajardo will be hunted by Korean offense)

Comment

• Abando is legit.

if only balti joined this team we might beat korean twice in their home.

I can't wait for our game vs NZ i expect tough game.

We need another bigman can we still add new players this upcomiing windows? di pa yata nagsubmit ng pool right?

Comment

• Originally posted by carmelo7 View Post
              Takeaways (personal) from this tuneup games:
              1. Abando is a legit SG option (even better than Thirdy i think)
              2. We could do without Kiefer lol
              3. Chiu at 6'9-6'10 is a good enough 3rd big (besides Kai & Edu - hope he's healthy enough)
              4. Quiambao has been tested and its a No
              5. Nenad 1000% better than Chot (unsurprisingly) lol
              6. with Kai, Balti, and a NP (Either Angie or JC) we could've beaten Korea twice (+15) and will be competitive against NZ this next window
              7. And nakabawi dn ng salpak (dunk) against Choi lol thanks Dwight!!
              I really want to see how Panopio does.

Comment

• some notes at end of 4th/last 2mins:
                i was bashing Abando for his defense, then he blocked Heo's 3 which was wow, but then he was beaten by Heo on a drive in the next Korea possession
                Kiefer not passing an outlet to Dwight at the corner which resulted in a Geo postup (and sorry miss)
                Damn u Kiefer for that heroball floater shot, but it was so open
                Dwight with the FU poster on Gilas villain Choi
                Tamayo opted to pass to Dwight for the last 3 attempt and not to Abando (maybe Dwight was first option)

Korea always had an answer when we were trying to catch up. also cant overemphasize Ratliffe, and the Heo guy is something else

Comment

With no decent rim protection like you mentioned, I see a fifth or sixth place finish.

Comment

• I hope
                    they're looking to win it all..
                    Anyways i wnder why the defensive rotation against Korea w/Tab & Nenad can check them outright while Chot in 2017 seemed not to have a damn clue

Comment

Win hahaha. Depending on the additions, Semis at least

Comment

• at least Dwight got that nasty poster on Choi hahaha serves him right

Comment

If kai plays i expect semis without him quarter finals.

Comment

• Who are the teams that can beat us in FIBA Asia? Aus NZ China Japan Lebanon Korea? Is that it?

Can Indo beat this team?

Comment

• You just need to create the core of the team then add kai clarkson and hopefully naturalized player
                              To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                              1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                                You just need to create the core of the team then add kai clarkson and hopefully naturalized player
                                is it realistic for JC to be considered a local for d Worlds?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information