Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Btw, we have a starting lineup of tried to be drafted in nba but went undrafted.

PG: Kiefer Ravena
    SG: Rayray Parks
    SF: Kobe Paras
    PF: Japeth Aguilar
    C: Kai Sotto

I think Kai Kiefer, Parks(if willing) are more likely than not to play for Gilas in 2023 WC. (And most here in IBN include the 3 of them too in their wishlist)

I have doubts on Japeth and Kobe.

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
      another B.League player, if true. Hahaha

the ego of Ricky Vargas will be hurt more. Lols

I just don't want to think,what his blood pressure looks like nowadays,everytime a player for an international league playing for Gilas.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
        Btw, we have a starting lineup of tried to be drafted in nba but went undrafted.

PG: Kiefer Ravena
        SG: Rayray Parks
        SF: Kobe Paras
        PF: Japeth Aguilar
        C: Kai Sotto

I think Kai Kiefer, Parks(if willing) are more likely than not to play for Gilas in 2023 WC. (And most here in IBN include the 3 of them too in their wishlist)

I have doubts on Japeth and Kobe.

Japeth's motivation as always,is the big bucks,if its not on the table he gets up and walks away.Kobe will be too busy with a little Bleague ball,showbiz friends and a new plaything,no extra time for Gilas.
        Last edited by ARMIR; 06-25-2022, 03:36 AM.

Comment

• PRELIMINARY ROSTERS FOR THE FIBA BASKETBALL WORLD CUP 2023 ASIAN QUALIFIERS - WINDOW 3
          Rhenz Abando, RJ Abarrientos, SJ Belangel, Robert Bolick, Kemark Carino, Shaun Chiu, June Mar Fajardo, Caelum Harris, Sean Dave Ildefonso, Ange Kouame, Francis Lopez, William Navarro, Kevin Quiambao, Dwight Ramos, Kiefer Ravena, Thirdy Ravena, Greg Slaughter, James Spencer, Carl Tamayo, Abu Tratter, JD Tungcab

Comment

Parks to Gilas? From the Dean?

I will just take this with a grain of salt.

https://www.facebook.com/13498769325...YutBTWfZToKXl/
            ooohhhh becoming clear and clear that it will be an SMC-backed Gilas maybe as early as Fiba Asia Cup. still, hopefully Parks is back with Gilas and he can brush away the
            "heart is not into it" tag

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
              PBA guys Junmar, Bolick, Tratter and Tungcab will be out due to PBA duties.....
              Slaughte would be available,so that's still upgrade height wise on the front line,I hope Mason makes it on time for the games.

Comment

another B.League player, if true. Hahaha

the ego of Ricky Vargas will be hurt more. Lols
                technically pba player daw sya like ravena, since TNT still holds his rights hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by ARMIR View Post
                  Slaughte would be available,so that's still upgrade height wise on the front line,I hope Mason makes it on time for the games.
                  I hope greggy boy finds his way out of Alfrancis' doghouse

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
                    technically pba player daw sya like ravena, since TNT still holds his rights hahaha
                    but he is not playing in TNT but on Nagoya. PBA dudes, especially the people in the MVP camp, are delusional.
                    Attack
                    defend
                    Unite

Comment

• Originally posted by DAdmiral View Post
                      https://tiebreakertimes.com.ph/tbt/t...vucinic/243684

Nice write up .. from former IBN er
                      Took a spre time to read this after my stressful work.
                      Very good article
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DAdmiral View Post
                        https://tiebreakertimes.com.ph/tbt/t...vucinic/243684

Nice write up .. from former IBN er
                        The Gilas scouting report for your Tall Blacks team is already half done, Mr. Perez.

Comment

• No gulat factor na for our gilas haha carefully disected pa nga, unlike in some highlights

Comment

• 11 of 12 Gilas women's team are born in the US , (at least 10 got passport before 16), what this goes to show , the problem isn't really the Hagop rule. If you plan well , and if players are keen to play for the Philippines , it will happen.
                            Problem with men's Gilas is both are not true!

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
                              But actually we can do it that also in mens team... But we all know Filipinos doesn't like that idea that most of our line up are "Fil-Ams"... Look at PHL Azkals, Netizens doesn't like that most of the line up are "Fil-Foreigners"... What we need is a good system, good grassroots from lower levels, division levels, etc..... We have so many basketball players here waiting to be discovered...
                              Netizens that dont like Azkals composition are mostly indonesian naturalisisi types. Anyway the Hagop Rule is a problem, not the problem. The main problem is still player development.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikatrix View Post
                                Netizens that dont like Azkals composition are mostly indonesian naturalisisi types. Anyway the Hagop Rule is a problem, not the problem. The main problem is still player development.
                                Yeah, it's player development. Although there are players that are fit for international basketball, and there are potential overseas talents, we usually don't maximize that development.

Plus, since Chooks sponsored Kai, no one has been willing to sponsor promising homegrown players' training overseas. Instead, just look for players playing for UAAP and NCAA schools.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information