FIBA U19 World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbenga View Post
    Spanish squad with the surprising late addition of Juan Nuñez.
    Very nice PG. Wild one, can make 10TOs if you will allow him to mess around, but he is also can be deadly offensively. One of the top PG prospects in Europe.
    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

New update, Alperen is out definetely. He won't risk an injury before the draft. Makes sense as we also have the chance of making it to the olympics

Comment

Originally posted by okanial View Post
        New update, Alperen is out definetely. He won't risk an injury before the draft. Makes sense as we also have the chance of making it to the olympics
        Very sensible at last. I talked to his father, he is following me on Twitter and I told him that he shouldnt play but Idk if I had an impact on their decision.

Comment

There is no progress without competition. You might not get ahead, but you can definitely get left behind. And the key to getting ahead has a plan. And now, the best way to have a good plan is to outline what your next move will be and how you will use it to your advantage. Two key things can really help in business: visibility and trust. I am thinking of starting an online business, and I think that it all depends on a price per head system. It should be the best on the market to get all the clients from competitors.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information