No announcement yet.

Euroleague 21/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right now, I m looking candidates for Rising Star, it`s obvious unusually week candidates, Jokubaitis is far away from any else. Others almost dont have any role, Wembanyama, Petrusev, Blazevic, Strazel, Nnaji, nobody has more than 6 or 7 average minutes per game, Nnaji, and Petrusev in fact dont play mostly time.

Mvp Candidates are much disputable, James, Mirotic, Larkin for them this is season is one of weaker in career, Clyburn has problems with injury, he is not even close last two seasons. They aren`t on this level, they should be near the top even when things are not good for them. Vezenkov and Tavares deserved, Lorenzo Brown so-so, Sloukas, Micic and Okobo should be here, Hilliard and Shields should be if they will not suffer injury.

Comment

• Surely the Russian clubs aren't going to last much longer? I guess they might get a lot of forfeit victories? I can't imagine many of the western European teams are going to play against them, regardless of the venue. The Russian teams are also going to lose most of their foreign players. CSKA has already lost Shengelia, Voigtmann, Grigonis and Lundberg with more surely to come.

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information