Euroleague 21/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euroleague 21/22

EL is down to last two teams for 21/22. ABA champ and a wild card. Seems the best bet is Zenit for the wild card. Monaco and Unics clinched the spots from Eurocup. Like others on the discussion in the Eurocup thread I thought Bologna was a shoe in for EL next season, but apparently not.
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
    Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

the EL 2021/22 teams:

• Barcelona
    • Real Madrid
    • Baskonia Vitoria-Gasteiz
    • Panathinaikos
    • Olympiacos
    • Bayern Munich
    • ALBA Berlin
    • Armani Olimpia Milano
    • Zalgiris Kaunas
    • CSKA Moscow
    • UNICS Kazan (through Eurocup)
    • Zenit St Petersburg (Wild Card)
    • Anadolu Efes
    • Fenerbahce
    • Maccabi Tel Aviv
    • ASVEL Villeurbanne
    • AS Monaco (though Eurocup)
    • Crvena Zvezda Belgrade (Wild Card)
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Excellent signings of zvezda today. Stefan Jovic and Nikola Ivanovic. Fantastic duo at point guard position. I couldn't even dream in the morning that this will happen even there were rumours about both.

Really really satisfying additions. Fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
        Excellent signings of zvezda today. Stefan Jovic and Nikola Ivanovic. Fantastic duo at point guard position. I couldn't even dream in the morning that this will happen even there were rumours about both.

Congratulations! You probably know that those two are my favorite players.

I am a little bit dissapointed that Kokoskov as Serbian NT coach did nothing about Jovic and Lucic. It's known that Djodjevic used his position to bring players in clubs he coached. I see nothing negative about that. It's natural to bring players you know and whom you trust.

Comment

Thank you, brother. We deserved it after this difficult year. Really appreciate it.

Zvezda is targeting Avramovic, too which would be bonus. There are even Bjelica and Nedovic rumours. It's obvious that we try to make a competitive team in the early stages of summer.

Comment

Thank you, brother. We deserved it after this difficult year. Really appreciate it.

Zvezda is targeting Avramovic, too which would be bonus. There are even Bjelica and Nedovic rumours. It's obvious that we try to make a competitive team in the early stages of summer.

You're welcome

It's a little bit surprise because as I follow last seasons you was always late on the market

Comment

I'm happy for you. Always adds a lot to the Euroleague to see a strong Zvezda.

Comment

Big fan of Ivanovic. Tough dude with large balls.

Comment

Great news! Congrats... it's been a long time i want to see CZ with a competitive team. Tough guys.

Comment

jovic is risky buy, while ivanovic is solid addition, but there is no el teams that would buy him anyway..
                    on the other hand, loyd is gone(but he anyway wasnt realistic to stay), but from 3 players that was in category for must stay, walden is gone, while nnoko is also very close to go(bayern)..
                    so we should wait to see further action, and then talk abou competitivity..

Comment

fener has a difficult fixture. we will face very strong opponents for at least the first 12 weeks starting with week 5.

real madrid L
                      barça W (double week)
                      olympiacos W (double week)
                      cska L
                      milan ?
                      bayern W
                      zalgiris W
                      efes ? (hopefully W)

FENER
                      cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
                      calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

Efes beats Olympia Milano 76:61 in a prep game in Milano.

Simon 19,2, 7
                        Micic 18 1,7
                        Petrusev 16, 4, 1

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                          Efes beats Olympia Milano 76:61 in a prep game in Milano.

Simon 19,2, 7
                          Micic 18 1,7
                          Petrusev 16, 4, 1
                          Was this Petrusev's first prep game with Efes? I was looking for a stream but couldn't find anywhere, but the actual score is 93-85 for Efes. Judging from stats, good game for Petrusev - 20, 8, 1 and 2 blocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Serbian_Layup View Post
                            Was this Petrusev's first prep game with Efes? I was looking for a stream but couldn't find anywhere, but the actual score is 93-85 for Efes. Judging from stats, good game for Petrusev - 20, 8, 1 and 2 blocks.
                            Yes, it was. I shared the stats after the third quarter by mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by naga852
                              Amazing basketball ! see here: [url]https://alison194.blogspot.com/2021/09/amazing.html[/url ]
                              What the hell is this ?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information