Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Euroleague 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by Serbian_Layup View Post
    https://en7.sportplus.live/basketball/889991/2550049/

Not a high quality, but works somehow...
    Thanks, I found exactly this myself, LOL

Ulanovas at the point...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank View Post
    Marciulionis son will be bust like first Sabonis son

I am disappointed with last night game and especially with Djordjevic.

I hoped he will be smart enough to give bench and towel role to Melih but game is gone to 'captain' promotion of his idiotic skills, dropping the ball during shoot for instance.

I can't wait for Guduric to come back just to avoid watching this idiot in future and more important games

Solid defense of Zalgiris getting 50 points in one half

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    Solid defense of Zalgiris getting 50 points in one half
    Rough pre-season for Zalgiris. Mudiay, Ulanovas, Stelnieks are all not 100% ready, far from that. Now Kalnietis is banged up as well. Also it's very worrysome whenever Zalgiris will still get anything from Milaknis, Jankuanas. These vets became even more slow. If Mudiay and Strelnieks will stay healthy and mesh together, Zalgiris probably should be OK more or less, but if not the whole puzzle my collapse. It's very fragile roster now when you think about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank View Post
    Marciulionis son will be bust like first Sabonis son

I guess I can order my final four tickets in Berlin now. Good game of Efes. Just another rebounding center for Moerman would have been better but Ataman said that they could react afterwards.

I love the energy of FB this season. Very toxic team. You can play a hell of defense with Henry, Hazer, Pierre, Polonara and Vesely. Biberovic would have been playing a leading role if FB hadnt slowed down his development but its not too late. Unlike the last season FB also has enough self creation from the wings but let Biberovic create more from pick and roll. He has the potential to be a better Bogdan Bogdanovic.

Alen Smailagic is a premium prospect. Cant imagine that he would stay for very long in Europe.

Defensive part is more then ok, cudos to Djordjevic for that, I like system already. Except forcing Melih but when Guduric come back and Hazer join the team that will change(I hope)

Offense is problem because newcomers are nightmare especially Polonara, like I expected. Last season was just his fluke. Thank god that we have Barthel on that position too

Shayok is good for some defencive roles but in offence he is disaster, clumsy and wild(bad) shooter. Until now.

This year's EL season will be a lot more competitive than last year's. There are several teams with granit defensive potential which will be difficult to beat at home from top tier teams. Good teams look mostly good but not stellar (with maybe exception from Efes, but I did not watch them, I just read comments). It will be really interesting to see how this will look in 3 weeks.

Last season my dark horses were Bayern and Valencia, this year I have very good feeling about upcoming season of Baskonia.

I have a question for the Serbian user here. Could it be that ZOC and Djordjevic doesnt like one another? Both looked away when they were shaking hands.

I have a question for the Serbian user here. Could it be that ZOC and Djordjevic doesnt like one another? Both looked away when they were shaking hands.
    didnt watch, but i also read it was cold handshaking..
    dont know do they doesnt like each other, but both r big egoists, so guess that was the case here..

Regardless their "ego" I'd be really surprised about that...

Partizan 1991/1992 won it all.. and their career in clubs took off from there to my understanding..
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

They are in very good relationships. I didn`t see shaking hands because I turn on game before end due terrible game of Partizan. Probably, they greeted and each other and talked before game or day before. After failure nt of Serbia 2019, Obradovic publicly supported Djordjevic and thanked him for past good results of nt .

I would have never thought I would watch a worse performance than Zalgiris lately but it really happened. Bursaspor destroyed Alba Berlin in the first half. Maybe they will come back but it doesnt change the fact that Alba will share the last spots with Zalgiris. I also doesnt like Baskonia.

Maybe its time for another power ranking.

15 days before the first jumpball let's see what people believe for the new season.....

My opinion:

I think that there is a group of 5 teams that one way or another they will reach the playoffs for sure.
    Those teams are Efes, Cska, Milano, Real, Barca.
    Those teams I think that they have a roaster at least one step above the other teams.

After the first five teams (my opinion) I expect a big group of teams that they will give a big fight for the rest three places of the play offs.
    This group is Fener, Maccabi, Olympiacos, Bayern, Baskonia, Zenit and maybe Monaco, Unics, Zalgiris and Crvena zvezda.

And finally I think that a group of the following teams they have very limited chances to be on final eight.
    Those teams are villeurbanne, Panathinaikos, Berlin.

So if I had to make a prediction for the regular season it will be like this

1)CSKA
    2)EFES
    3)BARCELONA
    4)MILANO
    5)REAL MADRID
    6)FENER
    7)OLYMPIACOS
    8)MACCABI
    9)ZENIT
    10)BAYERN
    11)BASKONIA
    12)MONACO
    13)UNICS
    14)CRVENA ZVEZDA
    15)PANATHINAIKOS
    16)ZALGIRIS
    17)VILLEURBANNE
    18)BERLIN

Sorry if I disappointed some people......I am waiting for yours prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by zubitos View Post
    15 days before the first jumpball let's see what people believe for the new season.....

My opinion:

I think that there is a group of 5 teams that one way or another they will reach the playoffs for sure.
    Those teams are Efes, Cska, Milano, Real, Barca.
    Those teams I think that they have a roaster at least one step above the other teams.

After the first five teams (my opinion) I expect a big group of teams that they will give a big fight for the rest three places of the play offs.
    This group is Fener, Maccabi, Olympiacos, Bayern, Baskonia, Zenit and maybe Monaco, Unics, Zalgiris and Crvena zvezda.

And finally I think that a group of the following teams they have very limited chances to be on final eight.
    Those teams are villeurbanne, Panathinaikos, Berlin.

So if I had to make a prediction for the regular season it will be like this

1)CSKA
    2)EFES
    3)BARCELONA
    4)MILANO
    5)REAL MADRID
    6)FENER
    7)OLYMPIACOS
    8)MACCABI
    9)ZENIT
    10)BAYERN
    11)BASKONIA
    12)MONACO
    13)UNICS
    14)CRVENA ZVEZDA
    15)PANATHINAIKOS
    16)ZALGIRIS
    17)VILLEURBANNE
    18)BERLIN

Sorry if I disappointed some people......I am waiting for yours prediction.
    Looks good but I would change it like this:

1)EFES
    2)REAL MADRID
    3)CSKA
    4)BARCA
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    5)MILANO
    6)FENER
    7)OLYMPIACOS
    8)MACCABI
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    9)ZENIT
    10)BAYERN
    11)BASKONIA
    12)MONACO
    13)UNICS
    14)CRVENA ZVEZDA
    15)PANATHINAIKOS
    16)ZALGIRIS
    17)VILLEURBANNE
    18)BERLIN

zvezda is complete joke, white out at least 3 months and there wont be replacement.. and he was only legit pf
    we was waiting starting center, and we got zirbes, and along side is kuzmic who can play like 10 minutes, and mitrovic who is more 4 then 5..
    on top of that like 4 more players wont play in next 2-3 weeks due injury..
    :facepalm:

1 Efes
    2 Barcelona
    3 Cska
    4 Real Madrid
    5 Fenerbahce
    6 Olympiacos
    7 Bayern
    8 Baskonia
    9 Milano
    10 Zenit
    11 Zalgiris
    12 Maccabi
    13 Monaco
    14 Alba
    15 Unics
    16 Crvena Zvezda
    17 Panathinaikos
    18 Asvel

Petrusev isn't on Sanli's level from last season, so we can already say that Efes is waaker then last year. With him they will strech nerves of their fans rather then opponent's defences(what Sanli did the whole season and what was one of the keys for winning title)

This doesn't mean he is untalented and bad, quite the opposite, he is great prospect but not for Efes system where they already have brick throwers Dunston and injury prone Pleiss.

Way better subtitution(and more similar type of player) could be Smailagic, this guy will have bright future

The p&r defense was horrible against Partizan. Petrusev as well as Dunston made a bad job. Of course the big problem was again the easily beaten backcourt. Bugrahan couldnt defend anything and Efes didnt take the game too serious but yes Efes needs another center, so much is clear.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast