Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by radallo View Post
    agreed about stickers

..even if udoh is not an Armani player..
    I remember Aaron Jackson complaining about the stickers several years ago. It's difficult to believe they are still persisting with them.

Comment

Maccabi just won their first title this season - Wiinner league Cup trashing Hapoel Elat 92 to 62. It wasn't as easy, as result shows, but overall it was good game.
      Nunnaly(19 points) Reynolds, Evans (11 p, 4 steals) and Sorkin (16 points, 10 rebounds, 5 blocks) were very good.It looks like team comes together. There is still lots of work to do, Williams needs to get into offensive game, Cohen needs to get better, etc. I definitely stand by saying that this team is more talented than one from last year.
      Last edited by MikeMaccabiFan; 09-26-2021, 08:05 PM.
      Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
        I remember Aaron Jackson complaining about the stickers several years ago. It's difficult to believe they are still persisting with them.
        Money money, follow the money.
        Yalla Maccabi!!!

Comment

Barcelona
          CSKA
          Real
          Milan
          Efes
          Oly
          MTA
          Baskonia

Looking forward to the games starting Thursday.....

Comment

Originally posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
            Money money, follow the money.
            Very true.

Comment

Papagiannis very bad on defense. Looks like he made a step back after his last good season. Lacks concentration.

Perry and Macon are also problems defensively and they dont contribute enough offensively.

Comment

Euroleague fans are going to like Donta Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
                  Weaker? It is surely stronger, without the inexistent casspi, zoosman, bender and without Dorsey, a player that searches his 3pt shot maniacally damaging the team. Now there are good and less skilled players but no one seems so problematic.

Still there is some hope only if the crowd is present for the whole season. It depends on covid situation and also on Israeli government.
                  I don't know that it's fair to call Dorsey "problematic." He's a good player and I'm sure he'll be very good for Oly.

But the big problem with Maccabi last year was that their offense couldn't punish over-extended defense, imo. Teams could double Wilbekin or Dorsey or Bryant or whoever was handling the ball and Maccabi never had an answer.

I think this roster has the potential to be better on offense but tonight's game wasn't the best start. Evans needs to be more impactful, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by GatorsGators View Post
                    I don't know that it's fair to call Dorsey "problematic." He's a good player and I'm sure he'll be very good for Oly.
                    I wouldn't call Dorcey problematic, he wasn't ideal let's say. No effort in defence and inconsistent offence, Part of it was that Maccabi for some years refuses to sign proper point guard. More of that a bit later, but let's say that if Dorcey didn't run away (or left dangerous place, it's matter of political view, I guess), he would be playing in Maccabi today.

But the big problem with Maccabi last year was that their offense couldn't punish over-extended defense, imo. Teams could double Wilbekin or Dorsey or Bryant or whoever was handling the ball and Maccabi never had an answer.
                    Nunnaly, Ziv and Evans are supposed to be the answer to that, and it, together with pressure defence, did work in Winner Cup games (85+ points offence, 68- points defence). Williams was also supposed to give additional threat under the basket, but looks like he is still recovering from corona/struggling with insufficient practice game time.

[QUOTA] I think this roster has the potential to be better on offense but tonight's game wasn't the best start. Evans needs to be more impactful, imo.[/QUOTE]

They did start good, and at 17 points lead Yannis started to do crazy replacements, and Bayern improved, and then they've met irritated Willbekin....
                    Everybody agrees, that Evans should improve, and, hopefully, he will.

P.S. Anybody knows what happened to whiner? At least he would love Nunnaly's 3 point percentage.
                    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Comment

• A good article/analyses about Tibor Pleiss;

The official site of Euroleague Basketball. Check out live matches, stats, standings, teams, players, interviews, fantasy challenge and much more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Worrax View Post
                        A good article/analyses about Tibor Pleiss;

https://www.euroleague.net/news/i/c3...-efes-istanbul
                        That was after Ataman realized that Petrusev is kid without experience and lack of skillset and talent. Pleiss is(as I said many times) elite EL center, maybe even better then Sanli but it's hard for mediocres like Ataman to understand. TBH injuries didn't help at all

Comment

• President of Italian basketball asociation about Euroleague. https://sportando.basketball/en/ital...e-is-a-circus/

Comment

• Dear friends, on February the 12th next year there is a game between Partizan vs Zvezda. I want to watch the game or at least I intend to be there for the game and the atmosphere. If there is anyone who wants to accompany me (mostly appreciated) he can write. I cant stay for very long maybe one night and I am open for any insider information.

Comment

• Now that they spoiled the original euroleague.net page, is there a good site that we can check schedules, today's matches etc? On euroleague.net it is now hard to find information What were they thinking when they changed the interface.
                              İzmir’in dağlarında çiçekler açar
                              Altın güneş orda sırmalar saçar
                              Bozulmuş düşmanlar yel gibi kaçar
                              Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa
                              Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa!

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                                Dear friends, on February the 12th next year there is a game between Partizan vs Zvezda. I want to watch the game or at least I intend to be there for the game and the atmosphere. If there is anyone who wants to accompany me (mostly appreciated) he can write. I cant stay for very long maybe one night and I am open for any insider information.
                                I suppose you has thought on Aba League derby, because final in cup isnt guaranteed. I wasnt there in arena in cup.

Problem for next derby Partizan has playing in Belgrade Stark Arena where attendance could be around 19000, due organization of some competitions in some sport until April we will not play there, we will play in Pionir Arena where is 70000 seats, additional problem is number of season tickets Partizan`s fans, some with season tickets cannot watch games when host arena is Pionir. I haven`t season ticket, I have been few times this season, probably I`ll not going to derby.For tickets it will be much easy in playoff Aba League or Serbian League, when is Partizan host, because unti those games we `ll back in Stark Arena.

I remember playoff of Aba League, semi-final against CZ, tensions and pressure on highest level, its played in Pionir, amazing crowd, one row under me maybe 10 Israeli, I was wondering, In arena where attendance could be 8500 maximally, wanted tickets are 25000 in what way they found 10 tickets from Israel ?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information