EL Playoffs 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We agree basically on all.

It will be interesting game 5. Laso outcouched Ataman significally but Ataman is not a retard to not sit down with his staff and create a different game plan for 2nd half. Tuesday will be great battle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
      We agree basically on all.

It will be interesting game 5. Laso outcouched Ataman significally but Ataman is not a retard to not sit down with his staff and create a different game plan for 2nd half. Tuesday will be great battle.
      In that case we dont agree just in one thing, I think he is retard

Remember my words, he will try the same way with hope that maybe some players will have good night this time. He doesn't have plan B

Comment

I am totally relaxed, by having read your posts I got impression that you are not that laid back.

If it really has been a misunderstanding I have no problem to give you hand of friendship. We all love basketball and should communicate normally with each other and there is really not needed another front in this forum.
        I am also always relaxed. What gave you a different impression is probably because I harshened my tone but that’s because you said something in the fashion of some Efes fans being fake and other remarks that I found unnecessary. It’s common knowledge that participation in discussions decrease when your team makes a smaller mark. It’s for all clubs, Zvezda fans were also more prominent when Zvezda was in the playoffs race a couple seasons ago. Instead of just acknowledging that for what it is you seemed to shade some Efes fans with those provocative remarks. There’s no need for that, holding others to a different standard.

But I dont mind shaking a friendly hand and accept misunderstandings. If you see why those earlier remarks can come across as unnecessary we can move forward. I don’t mind what others think of Larkin, it’s up to him to prove everyone wrong, not up to me. Just maybe don’t use terms like “G league” for someone who holds the all time point record in Euroleague, and who pushed a team from the dead Bottom to silver within a single season. Look at it this way, would you also be that harsh on a Zvezda player who powered you to a final?

Comment

• I absolutely agree with you about Larkin. The whole last season I wrote but nobody supported that

Guy (on his back) lifted Efes from the ash to runner up 2019, then to by far the best team in 2020 regular season.

This season wasn't great and he doesn't deserve MVP title of course, but he isn't G-league player either

Comment

• Is it possible that 70-40-80(percentage) center plays just 4 minutes in last game. I searched for similar center in EL and didn't find nothing near to that

Ataman is stupid as night and he deserves to be eliminated. I am on the edge to cheer Real, because I will never support stupid people and projects

Comment

• BLOK po BLOK #17 Džile i Srđan | Gost: Aleksej Pokuševski | CSKA-Fener| Monaco- UnicsDomaćini: Aleksandar Džikić, Srđan RadojevićIntro Music Copyright: Prti ...

For CSKA fans (and maybe masochits among Fener fans) - video analysis of sets of CSKA - Fener series. I am quite sure most of you will get things even without knowing Serbian. Interesting for example (what most of us didn't recognize) is that CSKA instantly attacked Fener underneath when both high players where "dragged" outside. I think lineups suggested that Kokoskov/Can were prepared for such things but anyways CSKA did this great. I suggest everyone to watch this, great analysis. And I haven't realized that CSKA targeted Brown that much as weakspot. Starts from about 01:03:30

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_FqP-DcDDs

For CSKA fans (and maybe masochits among Fener fans) - video analysis of sets of CSKA - Fener series. I am quite sure most of you will get things even without knowing Serbian. Interesting for example (what most of us didn't recognize) is that CSKA instantly attacked Fener underneath when both high players where "dragged" outside. I think lineups suggested that Kokoskov/Can were prepared for such things but anyways CSKA did this great. I suggest everyone to watch this, great analysis. And I haven't realized that CSKA targeted Brown that much as weakspot. Starts from about 01:03:30
                Thanks a lot! I get it, I'm the only one Cska fan here I watched with interest, but did not understand much of what was said. Though I often watch games on Serbian TV, and know many words by now (but not enough)

Comment

• I watched too, probably I am the only masochist among Fener fan here

This just confirms what we wrote about big Itoudis win over midget Can. I wonder if Kokoskov could do better

Comment

• Anticipating tomorrow's games, I believe that Efes will find a way to win. There are too many good shooters on the team to let the FF slip through their fingers. In the 2nd game, Bayern will beat Milano. And the 3rd game is the hardest to predict, IMO. I'll root for Zenith, of course, and I think they have decent chances, say 52-48% in Zenith's favour.
                    Barca looks bad in this series. In my opinion, they should give more freedom and more responsibility to Higgins, who unfortunately remains the most underrated player in the EL another year in a row. When Cory left CSKA in 2019 after the victory, he made no secret that he wanted a bigger role on a team. But in the summer, there came Mirotic and Calathes, and even Abrines takes many minutes. And now Gasol, who wants attention, too So, Cory does not produce an impression of a guy fully satisfied with his role. When he plays, he is good, but he lacks passion, I'd say. And in this series he seemed to me the (only?) guy who was able to lead the team, but the role is not his.

Comment

• Efes - Real 50:50 Perimeter defense by Efes and (smarter then in previous games)attacking the rim by Larkin and Micic will be key of the game. If Ataman didn't find solution for matchup zone yet, he should quit coaching job

Barca-Zenit 80-20 I don't see much space for Zenit to win this game(especially after injuries of the 2nd and 3rd best player)

Milan - Bayern 60 -40 Milan has the most balanced roster and one of the smartest coaches, plus HCA

Comment

• My takes today are Bayern and Barca for Efes-Real I really don't know and it depends on psychophysical stance of Efes players. In my opinion Efes can just beat theirselves but chances for total implosion are possible.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_FqP-DcDDs

Thanks for posting this. Was as interesting watch.

Comment

• So, you have to choose a game to watch tonight. Fuckin' euroleague.

Comment

• Seems like;
                              Barca-Milan, Cska-Efes matchups to me.
                              But my wishlist is;
                              Zenit-Bayern, Cska-Efes... and i still think;
                              Zenit-Efes final will be great.

Comment

• Efes, Bayern and Barca will do it. Pretty sure Milan wont be able to handle the pressure and Trinchieri will come up with a plan. Barca couldnt convince at all but I think they will make it somehow.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information