• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm so happy for game 5.

respect to garuba and beaubois!

Comment

• Lol Efes

Efes can still win the series of course, but I would like to see how those comedian Efes fans with the rape jokes are doing right now

No field goal from Efes on the last 7.20 min. Great offense indeed.
      Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
      Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
      Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
      Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Madrid!!!
        previously known as Beno

Comment

• Never ever underestimate the heart of a champion!

Big respect to great, fantastic Laso and his boys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
            Madrid!!!
            Congrats Bob.

Comment

• Originally posted by gio View Post
              i'm so happy for game 5.

respect to garuba and beaubois!
              Garuba counting the cash.
              Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
              2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
              Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• Efes not handling the defensive late game pressure well....That's a bit surprising to be honest....They have the player personal and the simple sets to attack and succeed in those situations....

Comment

• Now I cheer for Real to win it all. If Rudy wasn't there this would be actually a pretty positively vibed team (not just for Real's standards but overall ).

Comment

• Micic 1 assist and 6 turnovers. Not good.
                    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                    Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• Btw, the RS game in Istanbul had pretty much the same story .

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman365 View Post
                        Efes not handling the defensive late game pressure well....That's a bit surprising to be honest....They have the player personal and the simple sets to attack and succeed in those situations....
                        Ataman lost totally control of this series. He calls 3 out (2 in logically - set for highschoolers btw) for "Shane" in timeout and neither Larkin nor Micic have balls to take shot and lower ball at low post two sets in a row to follow one turnover and one airball after calling isolation. You cannot win basketball series or F4 with this kind of sets. It's simply impossible. Noone ever did.

Comment

• Before the playoffs started I already said the one reason I wouldn’t trust Efes in a final or something is because of how not dependable Micic is, I always had a feeling he would choke Efes. Turns out I didnt even need to wait for the F4, he’s already doing it 2 games in a row (and no the fact that he made some threes when there was no pressure on him the last match doesnt excuse him, whats leading the game worth if you do not drag it over the finish line??

Did he make like 3 turnovers in a window of 2 minutes?? Then an unsportsmanlike. That’s where Madrids hopes were revived. Game 3 is not important when up 2-0, but Game 5 is always a 50/50 case, unacceptable to let it go this far from a double digit lead.

Comment

• RM I take my hat off to you! The old master was again too much for the apprentice.

Psychology is definitely with RM now. All those players missing and Efes shits themself when the water starts to boil. The last 5 mins in the last 2 games is purely embarrassing for Ataman and the players who didn't know what to do. You could see Larkin was constantly in 2 minds and the mind he chose was always the wrong one. No points difference is safe for Efes. RM will hound you down.

Can't wait for game 5.
                            Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                            Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

• This lazy bitch Singleton let do Garuba whatever he wanted. I mean he played great defense but the big rotation was a total failure. Send Moerman away immediately. Too many unnecessary TO. If it is Moerman, Micic or Sanli. They really managed to force Efes to play iso game. Garuba really killed us defensively.

From this point on idc. If they cant manage to surpass this, they also dont deserve to win a title.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                                Now I cheer for Real to win it all. If Rudy wasn't there this would be actually a pretty positively vibed team (not just for Real's standards but overall ).
                                Rudy and Reyes... But yeah, I'm like anyone but Barça, CSKA, or Efes
                                Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                                Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                                Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                                Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information