• Show
Clear All

• good start by Chris Singleton and Alberto Abalde

Comment

• very stressful match

Comment

• larkin 0. good bye f4

Comment

• Larkin has nothing to offer within this setting. He doesn´t know how to attack zone and is physically lacking against Madrid backcourt, he can´t even defend Lapprovittola. Also, Because he is too emotional, he doesn´t give enough effort on defense. He obviously does not have the nerves to go against Madrid. Larkin just waits to shoot that one three off a screen.
          Just bench Larkin, Ataman must have run out of patience by now. Micic-Beaubois-Simon and Anderson should do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
            Efes - Real 50:50 Perimeter defense by Efes and (smarter then in previous games)attacking the rim by Larkin and Micic will be key of the game. If Ataman didn't find solution for matchup zone yet, he should quit coaching job
            I have to quote myself. Perimeter defense is disater by Efes until now. Real's matchup zone still works perfectly.

So, again very bad coaching from Ataman like expected(at least by me)

Add to that weird episode with clown Moerman and story is complete.

Real is on the edge to break the game.

The only path to the win for Efes is maybe Larkin's awakening

Comment

• Originally posted by Obina View Post
              So, you have to choose a game to watch tonight. Fuckin' euroleague.
              Exactly! Really don't see why they couldn't have stretched these games over a couple of nights.

Comment

• Interesting game until now. Enjoyable. Hope for overtime

Comment

• damn, what a dagger by Simon...this might have just buried Madrid

Comment

• Congrats to Singleton. Laso fucked up start of second half with wrong players and leaving them too long in the court.
                    previously known as Beno

Comment

• Singleton must have taken his Vitamins, ate some Wheaties and said prayers to all Gods this morning.
                      Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                      2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                      Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• I feel bad for Real. They really would have deserved it tonight. At the end slight details decided.

Congratulations to fans of both teams to a great series.

Efes - CSKA is final before final.

Comment

• Congrats to Efes but what a tough series Real made this for them.

Comment

• Damn, what a series. Singleton decided to step up. Simon... nerves of steel.

Comment

• Wow! Still shaking from the nerves, I hate game 5’s cause they’re so 50/50, Singleton and Simon really stepped up today, Singleton deserved player of the match. Efes played the better game over the entire 5 matches, but those 2 chokes really stained their efforts. I think overall this experience will be valuable for them against Cska...

Comment

• Ataman made many mistakes but just one good thing and they won.

Singleton(fighter and warrior) played 38 minutes and clown Moerman just 2min(with 1 TO and foul in offence)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information