EL Playoffs 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
    Now it's certain that Real is the weakest team in PO. Absolutely dead team. Can't shoot at all three games in a row. Dead. Walk in the park for Efes, that's not opponent.

Edit: Now with my words couple of threes... That's doesn't change my point though.
    Congrats, poster of the year.
    previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
      Basically, it's like a lion raping a sheep. But in a bad way.

I expected RM to put up a bit of a fight and not turn out to be a punching bag.

Kudos Efes. Playing the best bball in Europe the last 2 years.
      You should know how feels to be rape by lions few years consecutively.
      previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
        Congrats, poster of the year.
        Yes, because you said so. Real was shooting 20% from thees after 3 quarters. Did they shoot the ball well in 2 previous games? Go troll on someone else's time.

If I would be Efes fan, I would be worried how the team handled crunch time.
        LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
        Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
        Buzelis, Lelevicius
        Murauskas, Sirvydis
        Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Looks like Bob will be delaying his Twin Peaks rewatch.

Comment

As I wrote earlier, one of the most stupid losses I've ever seen.
            I put this on Ataman only, though. He obviously told the players to stop playing and run the clock down in the last 3 mins, and hoped that Real would not score every time. Genius move.
            5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Had to step out of my office for a few minutes. When I left Efes was up nicely and when I came back saw a very surprising result. Good to see some fight from Madrid. Llull set the clock back a few years it looks like.
              Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
              2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
              Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                You should know how feels to be rape by lions few years consecutively.
                Yeah maybe but we only play with a fraction of those Lions budgets. Not 40 mill. Anyway, tonight was RM's parting shot. They will go out.
                Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Yes, because you said so. Real was shooting 20% from thees after 3 quarters. Did they shoot the ball well in 2 previous games? Go troll on someone else's time.

No, because you have written how Efes is undoubtedly the best team in last 2 years and Real the worst in POs, dead team and no opponent. And few minutes later Real obliterated Efes. How goes that 2 together? Efes and it's players have never won anything and it showed. Now Real needs to bring Tavares back, win next game and let's see how those fake stars from Efes react.
                  previously known as Beno

Comment

• It's much harder to win by 2 at the end of the season than it is to win by 20 during regular season... Efes will probably win the series but this was fun to watch
                    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                    Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Yeah maybe but we only play with a fraction of those Lions budgets. Not 40 mill.
                      And you were outraged, when Pao had top budget for a decade? Btw. Real players today on the court were pretty cheap.
                      previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
                        It's much harder to win by 2 at the end of the season than it is to win by 20 during regular season... Efes will probably win the series but this was fun to watch
                        No team has ever return from 0:2 (without home court advantage.) Maybe one of Fener/Real makes a history. Not likely, but probability is not 0.
                        previously known as Beno

Comment

• The last time we had a big budget was the 11-12 season. Since then it's been Around 9, went up to 15 three years ago and this season dropped to 5. When you have to face CSKA, Fener and RM with triple budgets it's close to impossible to knock them off. Anyway, losing Campazzo was a disaster for RM. They went down 2 notches.
                          Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                          Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

• I started doing the dishes when Efes was +15 with like 4 mins to go. I came back to a Madrid win, wtf? One of the worst ways possible to lose in a playoff series. You would guess players at this level would know when not to get complacent but Efes seems to have gone full interbasket on Real. Lame :/

Comment

• the last 5 minutes is the biggest proof of why I dislike ataman. no respect for the opponent, no respect for basketball fans. i hope we can watch game 5.

Comment

The last time we had a big budget was the 11-12 season. Since then it's been Around 9, went up to 15 three years ago and this season dropped to 5. When you have to face CSKA, Fener and RM with triple budgets it's close to impossible to knock them off. Anyway, losing Campazzo was a disaster for RM. They went down 2 notches.
                                I don't understand how people mention only Campazzo? Randolph is top 3 Pf, Deck is top 3 SF and Tavares is top 3 C. How would Efes today played without their best 4 players?
                                previously known as Beno

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information