Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
    What a downgrade from European Jordan to European Curry
    Micic is averaging more, so my guess is, he's European Jordan. European Splash brothers.
    previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
      He played his first game in round 5. If you look at Larkin's stats, it's obvious that outliner is his last season not this. He for sure can have great series against Real, but normally I would expect both he and Micic having some problems against Real.
      It's really easy, if both have great series, it's 3:0 for Efes. But if Real can continue with great D and keep Tavares out of foul trouble, then we can see totally different series. I believe Efes will quite easily win game 1, game 2 is, where Real chances are. If they can somehow manage to go to Madrid with 1:1, all pressure will be on Efes in game 3. And we didn't see those players playing under pressure ever. It's all about how disruptive can Real's D be. They for sure won't beat Efes by scoring 100 points.
      Oh, yes! Those good oldfashioned D-games with Real! I remember perfectly the one in Moscow that went 55-50 (in our favor) I don't know if Efes is even able to play in this regime. Those multy-points victories during the RS does not mean much, PO is another story. And at the moment nobody knows which team will manage to impose its gamestyle on the opponent.
      But funny thing is that some Turkish fans are always very over-confident very much in advance. And they are very much surprised if smb shows a similar attitude against their team No offence meant, of course, guys!

Comment

BARCA-MILANO
        EFES-CSKA
        BARCA-EFES
        EFES.
        Fener should focus on BBL. We should beat efes and stay healthy for next season.

Comment

Nobody expected they can win in OAKA 2 in a row. OAKA was far the hardest home court to win in those years.
          that Fener team, starting with the playoffs, unstoppable though, like steam-roller. One of the most dominant teams I've watched in the EL. Real does not nowhere near like that, no team does, but still I'd prefer Milano (for example) for an opponent. did not watch enough games this year to make a sensible comment, but this match-up should be a close one, probably 4 or 5 games.
          5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
            that Fener team, starting with the playoffs, unstoppable though, like steam-roller. One of the most dominant teams I've watched in the EL. Real does not nowhere near like that, no team does, but still I'd prefer Milano (for example) for an opponent. did not watch enough games this year to make a sensible comment, but this match-up should be a close one, probably 4 or 5 games.
            It can end 3:0 easily, if Efes wins first 2. Or it can easily go in some other direction. But that's not the point. Point is that you cannot easily dismiss Real and say Grandpa team has no chance. First Efes and Larkin are nowhere near that dominant like some here believe, like they were last year. And secondly Real is not that bad like the same persons believe.
            previously known as Beno

Comment

It can end 3:0 easily, if Efes wins first 2. Or it can easily go in some other direction. But that's not the point. Point is that you cannot easily dismiss Real and say Grandpa team has no chance. First Efes and Larkin are nowhere near that dominant like some here believe, like they were last year. And secondly Real is not that bad like the same persons believe.
              Totally agreed on that.

btw, i appreciate you deciphering my gibberish above. forgot how to write, apparently.
              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Nobody expected they can win in OAKA 2 in a row. OAKA was far the hardest home court to win in those years.
                And Fenerbahce could never won Pao in Oaka till that day...

Comment

With saying it can easily be 3:0 or it can go in the other direction covers every possible scenario except Real beating 3:0.
                  It doesnt matter if Efes is not bossing like last season but Efes is right now the strongest team and everyone who understands a bit of this sports will agree on that but

In this final four system everything can happen so we cant surely say that this or that team will win. About Real I expect a 3:1 win. Since Turks love it to make things more interesting I expect Efes to lose the second game in Istanbul and win both games in Spain.

Another important point will be how much contact the refs are going to allow.

And it also doesnt matter which team won what. Reals roster is decrepit so Efes is stronger.

Comment

In my opinion only chance for Real is beating up Micic and Larkin - that's 95% of job done and there I have to agree with Toruko that this criteria will be crucial. Real is still the biggest name in European basketball so it will be very interesting to see how refs will chose criteria. They have right players for that, this is sure.

On other hand I think that many people underestimate value of multiple big champions like Real has in their roster in such a series. I still am with Efes but think that could go into 5 (and even all 5 close) games, too.

Comment

Real could find his own 'Bolmaro' and try to brutally destroy Larkin-Micic duo

But as I know Laso is sportsman and gentleman, so he doesn't use such dirty aids. 70:30 for Efes(which means Real could pass too)

Comment

EFES,MILANO are clear winners. CSKA-FENER and BARCA-ZENIT are 60-40 for me, BOTH not 90-10 because of my wishful thinking

Comment

I'd predict

Barca to win 3-0, experience, class all is in their favor. Zenit might try to bite, might get really close in some game, but that's it
                          CSKA to win 3-0, at worst 3-1 if Fener will recover some players for home game(s), but we all know situation in Fener, sad that it happened right now. It could've been unpredictable series, but now CSKA should win it
                          Efes to win 3-0/3-1 Real made their choices during the season to not bring anyone to replace Campazzo, no proper replacement for Randolph, Deck is gone and at the same time Real's chances in this series. And no matter that meaningless loss in Milan, Efes is in great shape
                          Milan to win 3-1 the toughest one to predict, but I think experience, a bit stronger roster will decide it

Comment

I gave my prediction but in meantime situation with Fener went to the hell

Last news are contradictory and we don't know yet who will play.

If Melih,Ulanovas and O'Quinn are replacement for Guduric, Pierre and Vesely, chances are ZERO in tonight game and probably in the serie too.

But if some miracle happen that Guduric play and I hope Biberovic take bigger role, I wouldn't be too surprised if result go in the opposite direction

Comment

Well it's time to tip it off...Looking forward to this.......First playoff action in 2 calendar years........Some people might disagree but i still feel like they should of found a way to complete last year's season despite the difficulties......That's water under the bridge though....Time to finally enjoy some playoff action.....

Comment

good start by real

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information