EL Playoffs 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shawshank View Post
    objectively 4 strongest clubs made final four.

Season serries Barcelona had 2 convincing wins againts Armani.

Cska vs Efes exchanged 30pts blowouts
    Objectively speaking you shouldn't comment about playoffs anymore after your embarrassing comments in Efes:Real series.
    Last edited by Killer Bob; 05-04-2021, 11:13 PM.
    previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
      Objectively speaking you shouldn't comment about playoffs anymore after your embarrassing comments in Efes:Real series.
      So basically you don't believe in Shawkshank's Redemption.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furkan Korkmaz View Post
        It would have been heartbreaking for Milan to play so well and give it all away in this manner tbh, Bayern never deserved to win this match. Milan needs to sit down as a team and reflect on how they allowed Bayern to revive it’s hope in an already won match. Hines stopped the bleeding here, as you can expect from a player of his pedigree, something Bayern lacks.
        When you are one shot away from overtime in game 5 I don't think the category "heartbreaking" is that much deplaced. Bayern could say same for game 1. Lost a won game. Series was totally even and could have gone either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
          So basically you don't believe in Shawkshank's Redemption.
          He deserves the same faith as Captain Hadley.
          previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
            Objectively speaking u should stop spamming this thread of 20 post each day just by yourself.

Bobby now you can start your trolling dance here even if result was as most people predicted all 4 favourites won.

Comment

So true. Hopefully they can keep as many of this group of players as possible because these playoffs will have been a huge learning experience for so many of them.
              Unless Bayern increases investment, which they totally can and should, they might be decimated by richer teams as they have desirable players like Baldwin (I personally don't like), Reynolds, Lucic, or even Sisko
              Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
              Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
              Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Great playoffs after all.

Gongrats to Bayern and Zenit for great season.

On F4 everything is possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawshank View Post
                  Objectively speaking u should stop spamming this thread of 20 post each day just by yourself.

Bobby now you can start your trolling dance here even if result was as most people predicted all 4 favourites won.
                  I remember your prediction pretty well, total mismatch, which ended in last minute of game 5. Predictions were pretty off for this series by vast majority of fans.
                  previously known as Beno

Comment

• zenit, bayern and real deserve respect, we can see Efes-Milano final, ı trust messina but ı agree too this is f4 everything possible

Comment

He did stay a while with Bamberg but fell out of favour somewhat after leaving them. So he'd have to be tempted if he got an offer from a powerhouse because there's no guarantee those opportunities will come around again.
                      Budget development: 14/15 - 16.9 (9.7 wages) -> 15/16 - 18.0 (10.5 wages) -> 16/17 - 19.0 (10.7 wages) -> 17/18 - 22.7 (13,8 wages) -> 18/19 - 26.4 (17.2 wages).

The goal of the club was to compete for the Final Four up from the 2022/2023 season as they move into their new arena the SAP Garden. I am pretty sure they will have a budget of something around 35 millions in 22/23 - in case corona plays along with. Its Bayern Munich. In case they want compete they will compete. Basketball is not financed by the football department, non the less they had at least plans for some shared sponsorship deals recently like BMW and Wirecard before Audi won the bidder battle against BMW and Wirecard´s scandal went public. I am sure they will require new sponsors for share deals. All in all it´s sustainable quality work of one of the biggest sport brands in the world, which have already built up an infrastructure with Top4 material.

2016 Bamberg had the choice between Baiesi + Jasicevicus and Trinchieri. Our chairman aka "owner" choose poorly as several player didn´t want to stay with Trinchieri as head coach. After that Trinchieri had to put a team together on his own which he such isn´t capable of. Instead of keep on going with the strategy of having hungry players who wants to develop and prove something the italian volcano decided to create a team of veterans. It failed. End of story. Great coach, highly intelligent, eloquent, but he had to be a difficult person to work with for a longer period at least that´s what I have heard.

Comment

• Originally posted by thiago94 View Post
                        Budget development: 14/15 - 16.9 (9.7 wages) -> 15/16 - 18.0 (10.5 wages) -> 16/17 - 19.0 (10.7 wages) -> 17/18 - 22.7 (13,8 wages) -> 18/19 - 26.4 (17.2 wages).

The goal of the club was to compete for the Final Four up from the 2022/2023 season as they move into their new arena the SAP Garden. I am pretty sure they will have a budget of something around 35 millions in 22/23 - in case corona plays along with. Its Bayern Munich. In case they want compete they will compete. Basketball is not financed by the football department, non the less they had at least plans for some shared sponsorship deals recently like BMW and Wirecard before Audi won the bidder battle against BMW and Wirecard´s scandal went public. I am sure they will require new sponsors for share deals. All in all it´s sustainable quality work of one of the biggest sport brands in the world, which have already built up an infrastructure with Top4 material.

2016 Bamberg had the choice between Baiesi + Jasicevicus and Trinchieri. Our chairman aka "owner" choose poorly as several player didn´t want to stay with Trinchieri as head coach. After that Trinchieri had to put a team together on his own which he such isn´t capable of. Instead of keep on going with the strategy of having hungry players who wants to develop and prove something the italian volcano decided to create a team of veterans. It failed. End of story. Great coach, highly intelligent, eloquent, but he had to be a difficult person to work with for a longer period at least that´s what I have heard.
                        I didn't know Bayern has such high budgets. Do you know maybe for 20/21 season?

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                          I didn't know Bayern has such high budgets. Do you know maybe for 20/21 season?
                          After the 18/19 season their GM Pesic published that they hope to increase the budget from 20 to 25 million. That was after the failed deal with BMW. The annual financial statement discovered their classic understatement in terms of financial figures. Let´s wait for the numbers of the 19/20 season, they should be published soon. President Hainer was quoted lately that they lost 3 millions due to the pandemic. Taking that into consideration I would assume a total budget of 28-30 million.

Comment

• Thanks for all the info Thiago. Those are quite impressive numbers.
                            And yes, Trinchieri's signings towards the end of his time in Bamberg were somewhat surprising.

Comment

• You are welcome. I have been fighting against the underdog role of FC Bayern Basketball and Brose Bamberg for quite a while. Bamberg in person of ´our´ owner and billionaire Michael Stoschek decided to wave the white flag as Bayern receives the EL wildcard and we couldn´t finalize the plans of building a new arena. That was more or less the end of the chance to qualify for Euroleague. Bamberg payed wages of 15.4m in 17/18. It wasn´t based on an organic and sustainable development though, therefore we need to pay the prize nowadays for living over our natural limit. FC Bayern Basketball growths for about one decade with a passion you can only admire even if you can´t stand them like I do. They won´t stop until they are on the top. That´s the published goal and I don´t really see anything to stop them.

What I have to forget to mention: Taxes and social security contribution cut the numbers in half.
                              Last edited by thiago94; 05-06-2021, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by thiago94 View Post
                                You are welcome. I have been fighting against the underdog role of FC Bayern Basketball and Brose Bamberg for quite a while. Bamberg in person of ´our´ owner and billionaire Michael Stoschek decided to wave the white flag as Bayern receives the EL wildcard and we couldn´t finalize the plans of building a new arena. That was more or less the end of the chance to qualify for Euroleague. Bamberg payed wages of 15.4m in 17/18. It wasn´t based on an organic and sustainable development though, therefore we need to pay the prize nowadays for living over our natural limit. FC Bayern Basketball growths for about one decade with a passion you can only admire even if you can´t stand them like I do. They won´t stop until they are on the top. That´s the published goal and I don´t really see anything to stop them.

What I have to forget to mention: Taxes and social security contribution cut the numbers in half.
                                It's a shame, atmosphere in Bamberg was fantastic in Euroleague games.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information