Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: EL Playoffs 2021

One glimmer of hope for Madrid. Efes backcourt in some foul trouble.
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019

dayum...didn't expect Madrid to be THIS kind of hopeless in this series.

Easy playoff series for Efes as I predicted

Jesus !!
    I always root for the underdogs but Rudy f***** Fernandes is unbearable!
    I do not understand why he has to flop that much.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerForward View Post
    Massive win by Efes thanks to great team spirit.
    Although Micic(1/9) and Larkin(5/14) were very weak in offense the rest of the team were really great such as Beaubois , Sanli and Simon .
    Simon is really great leader so i admire him
    Now it is Micic's turn . What an amazing performance from him.
    I hope there will be no injuries or covid cases in Efes till the last day of season.

25, 27 and 23 (total 75) point differences in last 3 meetings of two teams. Huge blow... too much even without some important players.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    I don't like Barca, but because of Efes fans, I will have big problems not to be against Efes, if they by chance meet.
    Efes fans: objective prognosis that this matchup is very favorable for them, confident to make the F4, expected +20 pt cumulative differential over the entire playoffs matchup.

Bob: how dare you!! Anything can happen this Madrid is x y z amazing.

Reality: Efes already +50 in 2 matches, Efes fans more than correct, Bob COMPLETELY wrong.

Also bob: Omg Efes fans are so horrible for being right, let me display what a plastic Madrid fan I am by being salty and bitter and support my eternal rival in a final.

The moment when the only one important player left in Real roster got injured is the right moment for bragging about big win? Congratulations.
    previously known as Beno

The moment when the only one important player left in Real roster got injured is the right moment for bragging about big win? Congratulations.
    Bob... you're right about injured players but legendary teams like Real must show some character, winning spirit. (Maybe the players are trying but Efes is too much for them..?) Remember last season's two games... No Garuba but with Jordan Mickey Real had full roster. Lost 76-60 and 75-80 both games. I don't think we (Efes fans) are so arrogant as you mentioned all the time. Anyway, wish you good luck for the rest of the series.

Not true, Thompkins left and he is top player.

Fener played the whole game(against Real) just with De Colo so what's the problem. In first game(against Efes) you had 2 top players and lost with big margin.

That is what Rudy said after the game... means something:

"We ran into a really solid team. We saw ourselves a little out of synch due to their game and their shooting accuracy. Also, for us to miss a player like Edy Tavares, as we did today, you’re talking about a very good player. But above all, I believe we have to improve our attitude. You can win or you can lose, but you always have to represent the club and its fans by fighting until the end. But in these two games, it was difficult. We sank too fast. We'll try to get our players recovered now. We know how good a team we are facing, but we'll try to change the dynamic of these two losses and get back some good sensations ahead of the next game at home."

Whos bragging where, I am calling you out for even when proven wrong you manage to throw mud at Efes and the fans. Normally a person would just acknowledge what they put on the table and wish them luck ahead. Stop being so bitter Bob ; ).

By the way, its not about just yesterday, I mean the bigger picture and your arguments from before. Tavares did play in the first match, and despite Shane and Micic not playing at their best Efes also handled RM very well that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Furkan Korkmaz View Post
    Who’s bragging where, I am calling you out for even when proven wrong you manage to throw mud at Efes and the fans. Normally a person would just acknowledge what they put on the table and wish them luck ahead. Stop being so bitter Bob ; ).
    You and some other Efes fans. Ecstatic about point difference, against decimated team.
    previously known as Beno

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    Not true, Thompkins left and he is top player.

Fener played the whole game(against Real) just with De Colo so what's the problem. In first game(against Efes) you had 2 top players and lost with big margin.
    Thompkins is back-up for Randolph.
    previously known as Beno

Guys, I ve been following this page for months, just spending time reading your comments, few times got involved in writing, though...But I just want to make it clear that, from the posts and oppinions, so called Bob here is just a hater of Turkish basketball, Turkish teams and obsessed with Real Madrid.. He always makes a statement for Efes and Fenerbahce, no matter what they achieve and how perfectly they play..But what I cannot mainly make a sense that is that, what is this fuss about him? What makes all of you give him such credit and importance? What is all about him? Just a member in this page, or what? More?

Quote Originally Posted by evtu View Post
    Guys, I ve been following this page for months, just spending time reading your comments, few times got involved in writing, though...But I just want to make it clear that, from the posts and oppinions, so called Bob here is just a hater of Turkish basketball, Turkish teams and obsessed with Real Madrid.. He always makes a statement for Efes and Fenerbahce, no matter what they achieve and how perfectly they play..But what I cannot mainly make a sense that is that, what is this fuss about him? What makes all of you give him such credit and importance? What is all about him? Just a member in this page, or what? More?
    It's even worse, I apparently can make people to write here, even if they normally don't.
    previously known as Beno

...actually he's not a hater, he's just different logic/point of view. I'm afraid it's sometimes one sided.

You and some other Efes fans. Ecstatic about point difference, against decimated team.
    Its not about the difference itself, but what that difference represents. People mentioned it before, Fener is even way more decimated, even did not have the HEAD COACH (and remember its against an opponent who you declared so much better than Efes prior to the Playoffs started). Have you seen Fener fans lash out at Cska for that? No. You arent decimated for selling Campazzo for 6M. Deck was taken last minute (although even that was known for the front office for months) but youre far from decimated. You just lack quality from bad management, and lack respect on a personal level.

Quote Originally Posted by Worrax View Post
    ...actually he's not a hater, he's just different logic/point of view. I'm afraid it's sometimes one sided.
    Look, game difference in playoffs means nothing. You have many times big difference in first matches, because coaches won't play at maximum if the game is already lost. But if a team, who has already lost 3 key players, loses rim protector on which the whole D is anchored, then your chances are gone. Tavares would have been crucial for Real even with everyone playing, but if you offensive power is already very limited, than your D. is your last chance. And there is no D. without Tavares. Efes winning is no problem for me, fans being ecstatic about points difference is. You have won, what is point of bragging about winning big against hurt opponent? Before series is even finished?
    previously known as Beno

Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast