EL Playoffs 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shawshank View Post
    Pau was way more mobile player than Sabas ,but he looks like turtle now.If you believe Sabas with his 130kg at 39 would move better ok, i dont.
    Sabas wouldn't be able to step out off course, but he was still intimidating at offensive end and could dominate in the paint at both ends. Pau is simply washed out.
    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Some stupid decisions from Erdem Can cost us the lead... Why insist on zone defense after its clear that CSKA is prepared for it? Why tinker with rotations so much? We had like 11 players going in and out of the game randomly

Edit: In addition to Barthel I gave up on Brown as well for the next year. His decision-making is terrible at this level
      Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
      Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
      Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
      Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
        We have seen yesterday some unbelievable contra-indicators, I hope you're not next.
        Don't jynx it! I m going by guts...
        sex, droga i bodiroga.

Comment

• What an idiot this Can is

Instead of short rotation he try to be bigger Laso then Laso himself

De Colo - Guduric- Biberovic - Barthel - Vesely, started to destroy CSKA, then he completely ruined the rhythm with bad decisions and exchanges (except Pierre). Zone defense against this CSKA is suicide

Again too many open shoots for CSKA, perimeter defence almost doesn't exist

Comment

• 3 absolutely bullshit offensive fouls on Vesely + a technical and he's out. Bravo Euroleague, your referees managed to fuck up another great game.
            Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• excuse me but these refs are f*cking joke. what the fck is this?

a word to erdem can also, you will never coach a team. u suck too. we have to kick kyle (no hard feelings, he is suck at defense), barthel, ulanovas (our hopes was very high but we just didnt click), lorenzo, eddie, melih (if possible. please) out of this team and keep de colo, guduric, vesely, tarık and pierre and build a team around them.
              Last edited by Spittifiz; 04-28-2021, 07:13 PM.
              FENER
              cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
              calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

• CSKA once again have the fucking referees in their pocket.
                İzmir’in dağlarında çiçekler açar
                Altın güneş orda sırmalar saçar
                Bozulmuş düşmanlar yel gibi kaçar
                Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa
                Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa!

Comment

• Horrible refs indeed.

Comment

• what a BS call for the jumpball between Black and Davies when Black ended up with the ball. Bertomeu's refs helping Barca win the game.
                    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

• Davies is the best big in EL today. Once PO starred it become more than obvious.
                      LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                      Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                      Buzelis, Lelevicius
                      Murauskas, Sirvydis
                      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• All game long Barsa attacking zenit from inside offensively.

Its not just bigs,its also Calathes and Higgins too that have heigth advantage over Zenit guards.

Maskoliunas hopefully u learning something on that bench our NT have players to play like that offensively.

Comment

• anyway, refs conspiracy theories aside, CSKA look like hands down the best team at the moment and Euroleague title is theirs to lose as far as I'm concerned

Comment

• if cska cant buy these refs against efes in f4, they have absolutely zero chance against them. efes will destroy cska imho.

these refs lol its unbelievable at some point. doing it so obviously in front of everybody. its disgusting.
                            FENER
                            cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
                            calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

• That new player of CSKA called Lottermoser is great, he was very impactful today.

No congratulations to CSKA whatsoever.
                              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• sex, droga i bodiroga.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information