EL Playoffs 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gio View Post
    efes is an interesting team. you can beat, but you cannot beat two games in a row.
    that means efes has a great coach

Comment

• Originally posted by Obina View Post
      I would like to see Efes against some nba teams.
      A sweep all over. Their backcourt would be walked over at the defensive end.
      LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
      Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
      Buzelis, Lelevicius
      Murauskas, Sirvydis
      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• to tell the truth, I do not like him. but I respect him. he did the best he could ever since coaching for siena

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
          A sweep all over. Their backcourt would be walked over at the defensive end.
          He said an NBA team, not the Brooklyn Nets...Okc couldnt even walkover my a**.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furkan Korkmaz View Post
            He said an NBA team, not the Brooklyn Nets...Okc couldnt even walkover my a**.
            I meant average NBA team. In which Micic and Larkin would be bench role players, specially the latter.
            LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
            Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
            Buzelis, Lelevicius
            Murauskas, Sirvydis
            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• no need for romance. efes is the last in nba with this form

Comment

• It’s very telling Efes wins by 27 points on a night where most of Shane’s shots were only near hits and Micic (ugh) went 1/9 altogether. Props to Sertac. I wonder if some of our RM fans still have some spare excuses left as to why we should take this team of theirs serious. They dont expect Abalde and Vukcevic to lead them do they? I must say though, I expected alot of more fight from the grandpa squad members of RM, you know, Llull, Rudy etc. The first match is where they’re all still fresh and rested. I guess they spent all their energy on that regular season game against Barcelona that nobody cared about lol.

Comment

It’s very telling Efes wins by 27 points on a night where most of Shane’s shots were only near hits and Micic (ugh) went 1/9 altogether. Props to Sertac. I wonder if some of our RM fans still have some spare excuses left as to why we should take this team of theirs serious. They dont expect Abalde and Vukcevic to lead them do they? I must say though, I expected alot of more fight from the grandpa squad members of RM, you know, Llull, Rudy etc. The first match is where they’re all still fresh and rested. I guess they spent all their energy on that regular season game against Barcelona that nobody cared about lol.
                  The official site of Euroleague Basketball. Check out live matches, stats, standings, teams, players, interviews, fantasy challenge and much more.

previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                    I meant average NBA team. In which Micic and Larkin would be bench role players, specially the latter.
                    Ofcourse all the NBA playoff teams are far superior, but we have seen european players take down NBA players before, we’re talking about guys like Antetokounmpo who got outaveraged in scoring by guys like Mahmutoglu at the world cup. Keep that in mind next time you jump to conclusions. Also you misspelled “first” for “latter”. I agree that Micic’s ceiling is prime towel waver at the NBA, whereas Shane has already proven himself to be a valuable bench piece who’s only handicap is his height. Many Boston fans still want him back, and he did get the offer, just not to his liking.

Comment

• Haha I swear to god under my “if some RM fans have spare excuses left why we should take them serious” I LITERALLY meant you and making a reference to the first PAO series. You are so predictable Bob, I love it.

Comment

Ofcourse all the NBA playoff teams are far superior, but we have seen european players take down NBA players before, we’re talking about guys like Antetokounmpo who got outaveraged in scoring by guys like Mahmutoglu at the world cup. Keep that in mind next time you jump to conclusions. Also you misspelled “first” for “latter”. I agree that Micic’s ceiling is prime towel waver at the NBA, whereas Shane has already proven himself to be a valuable bench piece who’s only handicap is his height. Many Boston fans still want him back, and he did get the offer, just not to his liking.
                        Checkout the latest stats of Shane Larkin. Get info about his position, age, height, weight, draft status, shoots, school and more on Basketball-Reference.com

For people who don't know how valuable bench player looks. 4 points and "great" efficiency in Boston.
                        previously known as Beno

Comment

• Milano had no solution to the hard game of Bayern. Trinchieri is really coach of the year. I am sorry for Ataman but Trinchieri is it. Right after FB signed Kokoskov my comment was "Koko is good but I would have preferred Trinchieri". Messina has nothing under control in this team. Raynolds really dominated the paint against everyone. Would love to see him with FB or Efes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                            https://www.basketball-reference.com...larkish01.html

For people who don't know how valuable bench player looks. 4 points and "great" efficiency in Boston.
                            Those are similar stats that your beloved superstar Campazzo puts out, we both know racking up PPG on a contender where there’s often already so many leading scoring options is not easy (the Boston Shane played for was a contender, they’re not anymore ofcourse).

Comment

Haha I swear to god under my “if some RM fans have spare excuses left why we should take them serious” I LITERALLY meant you and making a reference to the first PAO series. You are so predictable Bob, I love it.
                              I have one even better. https://www.euroleague.net/main/resu...2010#!boxscore
                              previously known as Beno

Comment

• We all know by now that game 2 is the really important game in playoff series.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information