• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EL Playoffs 2021

Barcelona - Zenit/Valencia
    CSKA - Fenerbahce
    Efes - Real
    Olimpia - Bayern

Nothing spectacular but three really good series up to come. Wouldn't be surprised if Fener, Real and Bayern go through but also not if it will be vice versa.

My takes (just feeling): Barca, CSKA, Efes, Bayern.

All teams totally deserve their spots (including Zenit/Vallencia to be defined) and I hope for good games, series and a lot of irrational blaming of refs, players and coaches that are making this board so adorable to read.

Barca 100% - By far the best(and the dirtiest) roster. If their best players Kuric, Mirotic, Higgins, Gasol maybe stuck Bolmaro will solve the problem in his way

CSKA 70% - HCA, best coach and Vesely's injury give them an adventage. If Vesely would come back for the 1st game I could say 55:45

Efes 70% - after Dunston come back in the team I don't believe that Efes is capable for highest goals. Their spacing(for Larkin and Micic) with Sanli and even Pleiss was their strength last and part of this season(after Dunston injury). But still they are better then Real(even with famous Randolph, Campazzo and Deck would be the same)

Milan 70% - 2nd best roster in EL, great shooters and best pg duo in EL. I could say 99% but Bayern is strange team and you never know with them

Comment

So you think that Chacho-Delaney are better duo than Micic-Larkin? Imo they are not even close.

Real Madrid signed Vincent Poirier. I don't know why he was so bad in the NBA but for Europe he should be a great add. Actually more for the next season. Real with Campazzo and Randoph is on the similar level with Efes and Barca but now Efes is a big favorite.

Pity for Valencia, i can see them more competitive than Zenit.

Comment

Originally posted by Obina View Post
        So you think that Chacho-Delaney are better duo than Micic-Larkin? Imo they are not even close.

Real Madrid signed Vincent Poirier. I don't know why he was so bad in the NBA but for Europe he should be a great add. Actually more for the next season. Real with Campazzo and Randoph is on the similar level with Efes and Barca but now Efes is a big favorite.

Pity for Valencia, i can see them more competitive than Zenit.
        Poirier is not available for EL, just for ACB.

Comment

Originally posted by Obina View Post
          Larkin and Micic play 80% together on the court and don't share minutes. So I didn't take them in account

But if we compare Delaney, Chacho vs Micic,Balbay of course that adventage is on Milan's side

Comment

Poirier is one more example of blindness from our management. Instead of proved EL player, one of the best centers, we brought streetballer O'Quinn

I don't know why Real needs Poirier beside Tavares, but never mind it's great signing.

Comment

Barca - 100%. Nothing to add here.

CSKA - 100%. Vesely or no Vesely - doesn't matter. But it will be difficult.

Efes - 70%. If Deck was still in Real, I'd say 60%. I believe Real will give a good fight and has its chances. though Efes is a favorite.

Bayern - 50%. You never know with Bayern, they may go either way, but I want them to win.

Comment

Originally posted by iraz View Post
                Barca - 100%. Nothing to add here.

CSKA - 100%. Vesely or no Vesely - doesn't matter. But it will be difficult.

Efes - 70%. If Deck was still in Real, I'd say 60%. I believe Real will give a good fight and has its chances. though Efes is a favorite.

Bayern - 50%. You never know with Bayern, they may go either way, but I want them to win.
                Only Barca could be 100% safe

That percentage doesn't belong to CSKA, especially when you should know that your team lost home game(with full roster including James and Milutinov) against Fener. Even tie break is in Fener's favor.

I was modest with percentage but I see now that there are some exaggeration from your side( I mean fans of other clubs) so maybe I should stop with criticism toward Fener.

As I see everything is perfect in your clubs and rosters so lucky you.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                  Only Barca could be 100% safe

That percentage doesn't belong to CSKA, especially when you should know that your team lost home game(with full roster including James and Milutinov) against Fener. Even tie break is in Fener's favor.

I was modest with percentage but I see now that there are some exaggeration from your side( I mean fans of other clubs) so maybe I should stop with criticism toward Fener.

As I see everything is perfect in your clubs and rosters so lucky you.
                  Very strange comment on your part. 100% for CSKA show the level of my belief in the team. Why can't I be that sure? Of course, we have loads of hardship, but we are still capable to win the series and it is not an exaggeration from me. It seems to me that now, without Mike, the climate in the locker room is better. And if Dany and Toko play, I am sure of the win. Even if it takes 5 games.

Comment

Barcelona - Zenit/Valencia 70 - 30
                    CSKA - Fenerbahce 60 - 40 premised Vesely is gonna play otherwise 70 - 30
                    Efes - Real 80 - 20
                    Olimpia - Bayern 50 - 50

is my belief.

Comment

barca-zenit (85-15) barca-valencia(90-10)
                      cska-fener(75-25)
                      efes-real(80-20)
                      milano-bayern(55-45)

Comment

Originally posted by iraz View Post
                        Very strange comment on your part. 100% for CSKA show the level of my belief in the team. Why can't I be that sure? Of course, we have loads of hardship, but we are still capable to win the series and it is not an exaggeration from me. It seems to me that now, without Mike, the climate in the locker room is better. And if Dany and Toko play, I am sure of the win. Even if it takes 5 games.
                        Come on man, even me (as strongest criticizer of my own club) know that Fener isn't on zero chances. If your belief is that Fener doesn't have even 1% possibility to pass CSKA then I am sorry, my mistake for starting discution. I thought that you expressed some realistic view and percentages

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                          Come on man, even me (as strongest criticizer of my own club) know that Fener isn't on zero chances. If your belief is that Fener doesn't have even 1% possibility to pass CSKA then I am sorry, my mistake for starting discution. I thought that you expressed some realistic view and percentages
                          Well, man, what's the matter really? You want realistic? OK. Then I can say CSKA - Fener 80 - 20 just to please you.
                          But nevertheless I am still 100% sure that this 20% won't play!
                          That's simply my opinion, nothing more. And the answer to Turkish fans posting Vesely's dunks on CSKA page in Twitter

Comment

Efes and Barcelona should play in the final game...I'll be shocked if that doesn't happen....

Without James and Milutinov and Toko in and out of the lineup it's obvious CSKA isn't as good as they were supposed to be but Vesely being out could throw off Fener's team chemistry and rotations......Hard series to pick but when in doubt go with the home team...CSKA 55 - Fener 45...

Munich and Milan is another good series but a healthy and fully engaged Milan team with home court advantage is just better than Munich....Congrats to Munich on a great season though...Milan 60 - Munich 40.

Comment

Barcelona-Zenit (80-20)
                              Cska-Fenerbahce (75-25)
                              Efes-Real (70-30)
                              Milan-Bayern (65-35)

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information