No announcement yet.

EL Playoffs 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fener spaces very good throught whole game and has just 9 assists. Total non-complementary with each other.

I feel bad that this one goes with 2-0 CSKA to Istanbul because it could have been epic battles next games. Fener did all they could. Respect for this two battles heavily weakened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
      I didn't watch begging, is something wrong with Nando?
      Don't worry, referees didn't either.
      İzmir’in dağlarında çiçekler açar
      Altın güneş orda sırmalar saçar
      Bozulmuş düşmanlar yel gibi kaçar
      Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa
      Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa!

Comment

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
        Fener spaces very good throught whole game and has just 9 assists. Total non-complementary with each other.

I feel bad that this one goes with 2-0 CSKA to Istanbul because it could have been epic battles next games. Fener did all they could. Respect for this two battles heavily weakened.
        I feel confident that we have a big possibility to beat CSKA twice next week if Vesely returns as planned and Kokoskov is back.
        Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
        Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
        Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
        Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Barthel killed FB by not taking the open shot. I really would smack him for that.

Comment

• even though we go back home with 2 losses, with healthy vesely and coach igor kokoskov back we can take the series back to moscow. i am pretty confident.

vivo and i we both said the same thing lol.
            FENER
            cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
            calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

• Fener with really good defense in the second half but they wasted it because they couldn't score.....CSKA 34 three ball attempts Fener 15......CAKA 42 points gained from the 3 ball , Fener 18....I thought that was the difference in the game.....It's nice to get to the bonus, and get to the foul line, and slow down the game to conserve energy when you're only using 9 guys, but what does it all mean if you don't win...

I don't mind CSKA but this is disappointing ...Was hoping this was gonna be 1-1 with a real dramatic finish coming up.....Not 2-0

Comment

• lack of 3pt attempts can be attributed to lack of rebounding capabilities while playing small ball. which is a direct result of vesely's injury. also everybody saw what shengelia did this game finding open guys, vesely can do that all day everyday. no vesely no party.

I don't understand why Erdem Can did not give Ahmet a few minutes though. he is pretty good with his feet near the rim. he could ve contiributed during crisis moments. it might be a decision regarding the defensive end, don't know.

anyway it was a good game, congrats to cska. hopes up for home games.

edit: although the guy made a good overall contribution during the absence of Vesely. I find Barthel's lack of balls disturbing.
                Last edited by drskull; 04-23-2021, 07:59 PM.
                sex, droga i bodiroga.

Comment

• Fener is either the most unlucky or ill managed top team of the EL. It’s quite sad to come into the playoffs as the most in shape team of the league, and then go down like this. Another game, another night where only 1 player serves offense of an acceptable degree. Guduric just needs to stop attacking the rim, everytime he does he kills the vibe.

Healthy this team belongs in the top 4 ranking wise, I think that’s obvious. That losing streak with 4 Spanish away games in a row that coincided with Nando’s injury, really cost Fener some big games. End result, low rank and because of the injuries no F4. The fans who remain positive Fener will recover this, let me remind you there has never been a team in the modern EL format to overturn a 2-0, and Lorenzo Brown surely isn’t going to change that. But I guess hope dies last.

Comment

• Very poor coaching by Can in both games.

It's unnecessarily even to comment involving Sipahi in high level game, or giving to Brown 27 minutes, while Biberovic (who played perfect his role) got just 14 minutes.

I just could agree with decision to play with Barthel instead of O'Quinn. From two awful performances I would always pick less evil. O'Quinn's post up game should be recorded and kids could learn how not to do those things. He is clown and streeballer in those situations. Though in first game he was good because he did things he know(mid range shoots and passing to open players). Tonight again to streetball mode

But, the main problem and why Itoudis is such great coach and Can is just little kid on the bench. I didn't notice one single assist from under rim crowd to open player(except one from Pierre to Barthel which he fucked). CSKA did it perfectly all game. 5 players on 3pt line then penetration and ball back to open player. They killed us with that game. At the end of the day we lost from better and smartest team.
                    For the first time this season I wanted to see Zoc on the bench because he did that all the time even with awful roster he had last season.

PS, Barthel had 100% shooting tonight and just 1 TO. Strange to see negative comments about him. Though he could better I admit that.
                    Last edited by janketa; 04-23-2021, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Barcelona-Zenit getting no love, but once again Zenit will a chance for victory.
                      Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                      2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                      Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                        Very poor coaching by Can in both games.

It's unnecessarily even to comment involving Sipahi in high level game, or giving to Brown 27 minutes, while Biberovic (who played perfect his role) got just 14 minutes.

I just could agree with decision to play with Barthel instead of O'Quinn. From two awful performances I would always pick less evil. O'Quinn's post up game should be recorded and kids could learn how not to do those things. He is clown and streeballer in those situations. Though in first game he was good because he did things he know(mid range shoots and passing to open players). Tonight again to streetball mode

But, the main problem and why Itoudis is such great coach and Can is just little kid on the bench. I didn't notice one single assist from under rim crowd to open player(except one from Pierre to Barthel which he fucked). CSKA did it perfectly all game. 5 players on 3pt line then penetration and ball back to open player. They killed us with that game. At the end of the day we lost from better and smartest team.
                        For the first time this season I wanted to see Zoc on the bench because he did that all the time even with awful roster he had last season.

PS, Barthel had 100% shooting tonight and just 1 TO. Strange to see negative comments about him. Though he could better I admit that.
                        Not speaking about offense but his helpside and switching was great. He got late twice but caught on wrong step simply. He had to fight allxgame and gave balance. You cannot blame him for some offensive boards as boxing out of his teammates especially in second half was bad (in some occassions it was simply bad luck, too), but your guys got tired. It was obvious. And to some point understandable.
                        Last edited by Katastroika; 04-23-2021, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• 3pt attempts 34-15

3rd game in a row same story

Comment

• All tied. Under a minute to go. First game no fluke.
                            Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                            2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                            Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• Aw Pangos : (. So close to lock up the 0-2... would have been HUGE.

Comment

• Mirotic a choker Euroleague MVP? Who knew.
                                LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                                Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                                Buzelis, Lelevicius
                                Murauskas, Sirvydis
                                Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information