Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
    Real.
    If Real lose against Fener they are out. Then they could take care about ACB

Comment

Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
      Please tell me there is no way Khimki will be in Euroleague next season?
      Only if they'll win VTB or will make it to final with CSKA, they might get a wildcard. There are talks that VTB will get one. Unless Bertomeu would decide he wants some other club (Zenit). Anyway, if Khimki would be in EL again and would get funding, they wouldn't look like now. But it seems sponsors isn't too interested in basketball anymore, so chances are close to none

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
        If Real lose against Fener they are out. Then they could take care about ACB
        Very likely scenario. Fener is for sure favourite at home and will be very motivated. Vesely not playing is not that important, because he's mostly non factor against Tavares and O'Quinn looking good. Much more important is, if Nando plays. But again, Real shouldn't be in that position anyway. Win against Khimki would have been enough. They have lost and put themselves in very difficult position.
        previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
          Only if they'll win VTB or will make it to final with CSKA, they might get a wildcard. There are talks that VTB will get one. Unless Bertomeu would decide he wants some other club (Zenit). Anyway, if Khimki would be in EL again and would get funding, they wouldn't look like now. But it seems sponsors isn't too interested in basketball anymore, so chances are close to none
          Yeah there were rumors that financial backers of Khimki do not want to continue. Zenit seems much more likely to be in if a second Russian team makes it
          Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
          Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
          Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

There is one case that Fener could be 7th which is better then 6th and 8th. That's if Bayern wins. Team that I would always pick to avoid isn't such strong anymore like used to be. CSKA without James and Milutinov is still strong, and with hca would be favorite, but not as Barca and Efes. So go Bayern and win
            It would be just Fener luck (and Trinchieri luck before this year) that Bayern leads the game until the end but Barca wins lol.
            We cannot rely on that scenario though as it is unlikely. We need to beat Real somehow, some way
            Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
            Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
            Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
            Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
              It would be just Fener luck (and Trinchieri luck before this year) that Bayern leads the game until the end but Barca wins lol.
              We cannot rely on that scenario though as it is unlikely. We need to beat Real somehow, some way
              We need that win, but in case we lose this is the best scenario, though the least possible one

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
                Yeah there were rumors that financial backers of Khimki do not want to continue. Zenit seems much more likely to be in if a second Russian team makes it
                Thanks. Zenit has definitely played well enough to continue in EL. Loko is pretty strong as well.
                Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
                  Thanks. Zenit has definitely played well enough to continue in EL. Loko is pretty strong as well.
                  Unics is financially more stable than Loko. Latter had some problems with budget, players, had to add some youngsters and their Russian core is kinda awful, which might be major obstacle in fighting for VTB final. Zenit is surely above them all, also Gazprom is there

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                    Unics is financially more stable than Loko. Latter had some problems with budget, players, had to add some youngsters and their Russian core is kinda awful, which might be major obstacle in fighting for VTB final. Zenit is surely above them all, also Gazprom is there
                    Thanks. Gazprom Gasaholics?
                    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                    Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

There is one case that Fener could be 7th which is better then 6th and 8th. That's if Bayern wins. Team that I would always pick to avoid isn't such strong anymore like used to be. CSKA without James and Milutinov is still strong, and with hca would be favorite, but not as Barca and Efes. So go Bayern and win
                      Seems to me that Bayern might have the same preference - 7th place and PO against CSKA, not Barca or Efes. So, why should they want to win? It looks like everybody is underestimating us this year, and rightfully so. And to go under the radar is the best scenario for this team.
                      But I, too, want it to be Efes. So, go, Bayern!

Comment

Originally posted by iraz View Post
                        Seems to me that Bayern might have the same preference - 7th place and PO against CSKA, not Barca or Efes. So, why should they want to win? It looks like everybody is underestimating us this year, and rightfully so. And to go under the radar is the best scenario for this team.
                        Hey iraz! Any idea what exactly happened between Mike James and CSKA management? What was the specific problem between him and Itoudis?

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank View Post
                          So u are saying that Real with the win gets up to 4th spot in standings? That would be hell off turn around in last 2 games in standings from being eliminated to have home court.

(Efes win is no brainer for me).

If i know that Real wins and i armani im making all i can to lose and let Real be 4th and themselfs stay 5th

ps. Real plays on Thursday, Armani on Friday.
                          real can't become fourth,in no case, at best it can reach fifth position in the table

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                            Hey iraz! Any idea what exactly happened between Mike James and CSKA management? What was the specific problem between him and Itoudis?
                            No, I don't know any details. And nothing concrete can be found in the media, just some opinions of different people.

Comment

Originally posted by iraz View Post
                              After brutal Veslely's injury made by Barca (namely idiot Bolmaro) Fener is good pick for PO just like CSKA. So no hard feelings we are in the same situation

Comment

Anne Panther is doing Anne Panther things. 2min of game in Istanbul and I have enough. Switch to zvezda and lucky no Anne around. Good luck and nerves to Real and Fener fans with that little witch.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information