X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbery. I cannot believe what I watch lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
      Is Javor on drugs or is he harming PAO with intention? Absurd criteria for PAO in Piter.
      Unfortunately Javor always follows the money.
      previously known as Beno

Comment

• This is getting ridiculous. Zenit players step out of bounds 1m besides Javor, PAO players look at him in disbelieve, he shows to continue on. It's not that Zenit needs this. This is really disgusting and I feel bad first of all for Valencia.

Comment

• Comment

• To be honest Pao is trolling too. You can defend Pangos a little different, if he's hot.
            previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
              To be honest Pao is trolling too. You can defend Pangos a little different, if he's hot.
              It's not doubt that Zenit is better team, that's why all this is even more irritating.

All of this games in EL have same pattern when small team (not wanna call PAO small team but this season they are non factor in EL) comes to must "lose" game against favourite. You fill them with mysthical fouls and offensive fouls to bring +10 and then in second half from start of 3rd quarter you equalize the foul statistics to make it not that obvious. But I am really sad about everything seen tonight. PAO's player react in most cases indifferent as this game is nothing more than unpopular far travel after long EL season but I think Javor's mother has been mentioned a few times in Valencia's living rooms today.

Comment

• Feel the devotion.

There was another foul on a Nedovic lay up where the defender hit his arm, the ball hit the shot clock and the refs said it was a fair play. Honestly, these referees need a crowbar to the knees.
                Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                  Is Javor on drugs or is he harming PAO with intention? Absurd criteria for PAO in Piter.
                  I didn't see the game but not surprised. As I said recently he's a paid ref
                  Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                  Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                  Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                  Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
                    I didn't see the game but not surprised. As I said recently he's a paid ref
                    There are way worse than him in ABA, believe me.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information