Round 34 Euroleague

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 34 Euroleague

I guess it's not too early to start this game thread. Last game day will be a thriller again as it's been every year so far in this format.

CSKA Moscow - LDLC ASVEL Villeurbanne
    Zalgiris Kaunas - Panathinaikos OPAP Athens
    Fenerbahce Beko Istanbul - Real Madrid
    ALBA Berlin - Crvena Zvezda mts Belgrade
    Valencia Basket - TD Systems Baskonia Vitoria-Gasteiz
    Zenit St Petersburg - Maccabi FOX Tel Aviv
    Olympiacos Piraeus - Khimki Moscow Region
    AX Armani Exchange Milan - Anadolu Efes Istanbul
    FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

It's paradox but if Efes win against Armani they will probably go on Fener and Real will have HCA.

With assumption that Efes and Real(against buchered Fener) both win, we will probably have 5 tied teams.

In that case situation is like this:

Head to head record:

Real +4
    Armani +4
    Fener 0
    Zenit -4
    Bayern -4

Higher cumulative score difference in head-to-head game:

Real +42
    Armani +35
    Fener +1
    Zenit -22
    Bayern -56

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
      It's paradox but if Efes win against Armani they will probably go on Fener and Real will have HCA.

With assumption that Efes and Real(against buchered Fener) both win, we will probably have 5 tied teams.

In that case situation is like this:

Head to head record:

Real +4
      Armani +4
      Fener 0
      Zenit -4
      Bayern -4

Higher cumulative score difference in head-to-head game:

Real +42
      Armani +35
      Fener +1
      Zenit -22
      Bayern -56
      So u are saying that Real with the win gets up to 4th spot in standings? That would be hell off turn around in last 2 games in standings from being eliminated to have home court.

(Efes win is no brainer for me).

If i know that Real wins and i armani im making all i can to lose and let Real be 4th and themselfs stay 5th

ps. Real plays on Thursday, Armani on Friday.
      Last edited by Shawshank; 04-04-2021, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank View Post
        So are saying that Real with the win gets up to 4th spot in standings? That would be hell off turn around in last 2 games in standings from being eliminated to have home court.

(Efes win is no brainer for me).

If i know that Real wins and i armani im making all i can to lose and let Real be 4th and themselfs stay 5th

ps. Real plays on Thursday, Armani on Friday.
        People are underestimating Real. They're 26:1 in Acb. If they qualify, they won't be easy opponent with all experience they have.
        previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
          People are underestimating Real. They're 26:1 in Acb. If they qualify, they won't be easy opponent with all experience they have.
          Except Tavares and Thompkins Real is mediocre team. They won against Fener without De Colo and Vesely(and Guduric didn't come yet)
          Last edited by janketa; 04-04-2021, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Efes and Fener(dont expect nando to play) will win.

Comment

Except Tavares and Thompkins Real is mediocre team. They won against Fener without De Colo and Vesely(and Guduric didn't come yet)
              Real is now 27:1 in Acb. Do you really believe mediocre team is capable of that score in the far best domestic league? And you for sure have forgotten at least Deck, who is a top player. And Carroll is still 45% shooter in Euroleague and Acb.

Laso is funny coach with very weird rotations and distribution of minutes. If they qualify, he will for sure shorten rotation in playoffs.
              previously known as Beno

Comment

Pau Gasol is expected make his come back this round, hope this finally happens, even for few minutes. Right before El Clasico on weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                  Pau Gasol is expected make his come back this round, hope this finally happens, even for few minutes. Right before El Clasico on weekend
                  Even in that age I realy can't imagine that any team could grab the title from him, Kuric and Mirotic

But unlike Real and Fener they have very good and deep roster beside two or three main players. Davis, Higgins Calathes, Claver, Abrines etc.. Near the top all of them
                  Last edited by janketa; 04-06-2021, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Please tell me there is no way Khimki will be in Euroleague next season?
                    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                    Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

Laso is funny coach with very weird rotations and distribution of minutes. If they qualify, he will for sure shorten rotation in playoffs.
                      You confirmed my statement that Real needs shorter rotation. The same situation is in Fener

Comment

You confirmed my statement that Real needs shorter rotation. The same situation is in Fener
                        Do you understand that Real with all injuries and Campazzo going away cannot play 80 games with only few players? Acb is too good competition to just play with B team. Laso obviously is trying to safe players, that can be costly in Euroleague, but as much I hate some of his decisions, I have to admit he's mostly right. There's a very big chance they won't make it in playoffs. That won't be because of losing against Fener in last match but because they fucked up against Khimki. But if they qualify, I for sure won't count them out. Playoffs is totally different ball game and Real know how to play it.
                        previously known as Beno

Comment

Do you understand that Real with all injuries and Campazzo going away cannot play 80 games with only few players? Acb is too good competition to just play with B team. Laso obviously is trying to safe players, that can be costly in Euroleague, but as much I hate some of his decisions, I have to admit he's mostly right. There's a very big chance they won't make it in playoffs. That won't be because of losing against Fener in last match but because they fucked up against Khimki. But if they qualify, I for sure won't count them out. Playoffs is totally different ball game and Real know how to play it.
                          You don't have a quality like Barca for playing with wide rotation, like Laso did all those years. And I am talking about playoff, not the whole season. BTW Who cares about ACB, at least I don't

Comment

You don't have a quality like Barca for playing with wide rotation, like Laso did all those years. And I am talking about playoff, not the whole season. BTW Who cares about ACB, at least I don't
                            Real.
                            previously known as Beno

Comment

There is one case that Fener could be 7th which is better then 6th and 8th. That's if Bayern wins. Team that I would always pick to avoid isn't such strong anymore like used to be. CSKA without James and Milutinov is still strong, and with hca would be favorite, but not as Barca and Efes. So go Bayern and win

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information